Trump had an incredibly productive meeting with Prime Minister Joe Trudeau of Canada

R

rdean

And twitter went nuts with such sayings as:

Joe Trudeau was the sole survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre who went on to become the Prime Minister of Columbia.

Joe Trudeau? So I guess Spicer is wanting to make things easy for SNL's writers? Maybe? Seriously, this stuff is writing itself.

I bet half of you can't even find Canada on a map.

---------------------

Can't wait until Saturday.

Don't you feel kind of like a stupid fuck when you are proven to be an ignoramus again and again and again? I don't understand how you don't get tired of it.
^^^^^^^ Don't be soo hard on yourself Deanie boy.

We all know you have mental issues. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

IMG_0173.PNG

Trump- And this hand is the one I use to bitch slap liberals like you.

Cool, smacks of Darkness at Noon if what you say is true.

Do you also have insider info on when Trump will begin the purge? Will he use Kangaroo courts or simply make the liberals disappear? Which do you prefer, slow trains to the showers, or trials where the accused has the duty to prove their innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Last edited:

Joe Trudeau was the sole survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre who went on to become the Prime Minister of Columbia.

Joe Trudeau? So I guess Spicer is wanting to make things easy for SNL's writers? Maybe? Seriously, this stuff is writing itself.

---------------------

I bet they had to tell Trump the correct pronunciation of the Japanese Prime Minister's name.

"Oh, I was going to call him Honest Abe!"

Trump- And this hand is the one I use to bitch slap liberals like you.

Cool, smacks of Darkness at Noon if what you say is true.

Do you also have insider info on when Trump will begin the purge? Will he use Kangaroo courts or simply make the liberals disappear? Which do you prefer, slow trains to the showers, or trials where the accused has the duty to prove their innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt?
Ahh these Republcians. So in love with the old Nazi Germany.

---------------------

You've got to be fucking kidding me? what kind of immature ignorant monkeys has Trump surrounded himself with?

Forum List

Back