Trump Had No Choice In Ending DACA

Trump Had No Choice In Ending DACA

Of course he didn't have a choice.

Obama was for it, how can he possibly be? That would be un-clown like and totally out of touch with his ignorant, reactionary base.

Last edited:
It was unconstitutional. No one predicted CJ Roberts would rule that obama care wasn't a tax to give them jurisdiction to hear the case, but was a tax to make it constitutional.

The federal government hasn't been given authority over american health care. Simple as that.

I sense a serious case of butt hurt you're trying to mend.

The unconstitutional claim ran out long ago

Liberals can stomp their feet, jump up and down, rail at the moon, and it doesn't matter.

Nine States were going to file legal action to challenge DACA in Federal Court and everyone knows the executive order was going to get shot down. DOJ is not going to spend resources defending something unconstitutional.

Trump did the right thing. Congress needs to fix Obama's mess. DACA babies having anchor babies is not going to help this country. DACA babies and their parents have already consumed Billions from taxpayers. Illegal babies from illegal babies doesn't let us control our immigration policy.

So once again, libtardo overreach ended up screwing everyone. But that's a daily occurrence in libtardo land.
He could have done it in a much better way. Push legislation and an immigration reform plan that protected the "Dreamers" and then repealed the EO if he wanted to make the point that Obama over reached. Or let the courts decided on its legality. At least then there would be precedent. Like most his other moves, this was sloppy and controversial and is only going to feed the ongoing turmoil and division in this country.

Ending DACA and DAPA was a campaign promise. Thank you Mr. President.

But amnesty is coming.

Unquestionably ---- but we have to realize it is the only viable answer to a difficult situation, whether we like it or not.

The real question is what do we do to make sure it doesn't happen again?

Not really. Grayhound needs the business. Give them a belogna sandwich and a moon pie and send them back to Mexico.
Hmmmm -- 11 million, right?

$161 average bus fee
$4 bologna sandwich per meal - 4 day trip - 16 sandwiches - $64
$2 Moon Pie - 2 per day - 4 day trip - $16
Average trip cost per person - $241
Cost for 11 million people - $2.6 billion

Makes sense to me .....

Seriously?: Surely, you can do better than that.

https://static.prisonpolicy.org/scans/bjs/jdfcjs.pdf

Federal Juvenile Delinquency Act

An act of juvenile delinquency is a violation

of Federal law committed by a
person prior to age 18 which would
have been a crime if committed by an
adult (18 U.S.C. § 5031). Under Federal
law, a person accused of an act
of juvenile delinquency may be processed
as a juvenile provided the

person has not attained age 21.

Adjudication of juveniles in the Federal

system is limited. Federal law requires
that prosecutors restrict proceedings
against juveniles to those cases in
which they certify to the court that ...
the offense charged is a violent

felony, a drug trafficking or importation
offense, or a firearms offense (18
U.S.C. § 5032).

It looks like a pretty big prosecutorial discretion / prosecutorial limitation
is in place.

If the illegal applies while still under 18, the feds can't prosecute them
as an adult, and they can't prosecute them as a juvenile. And
they only have 90 days to get an indictment to charge them as an adult.

Ending DACA and DAPA was a campaign promise. Thank you Mr. President.

But amnesty is coming.

Unquestionably ---- but we have to realize it is the only viable answer to a difficult situation, whether we like it or not.

The real question is what do we do to make sure it doesn't happen again?

Not really. Grayhound needs the business. Give them a belogna sandwich and a moon pie and send them back to Mexico.
Hmmmm -- 11 million, right?

$161 average bus fee
$4 bologna sandwich per meal - 4 day trip - 16 sandwiches - $64
$2 Moon Pie - 2 per day - 4 day trip - $16
Average trip cost per person - $241
Cost for 11 million people - $2.6 billion

Makes sense to me .....

Seriously?: Surely, you can do better than that.

Nope. Don't work out that way. How many of the 11 million are criminal offenders locked away in prison. What's the feed bill there, also, what's the cost in damages those illegals caused? That must be added to. Sending them back is cheaper and that doesn't include other boones like food stamps AFDC and so on. Then add all the man hours needed to deal with illegals and that trumps the cost of a $75.00 bus ticket lunch meat and cheap ass bread.

Liberals can stomp their feet, jump up and down, rail at the moon, and it doesn't matter.

Nine States were going to file legal action to challenge DACA in Federal Court and everyone knows the executive order was going to get shot down. DOJ is not going to spend resources defending something unconstitutional.

Trump did the right thing. Congress needs to fix Obama's mess. DACA babies having anchor babies is not going to help this country. DACA babies and their parents have already consumed Billions from taxpayers. Illegal babies from illegal babies doesn't let us control our immigration policy.

So once again, libtardo overreach ended up screwing everyone. But that's a daily occurrence in libtardo land.
He could have done it in a much better way. Push legislation and an immigration reform plan that protected the "Dreamers" and then repealed the EO if he wanted to make the point that Obama over reached. Or let the courts decided on its legality. At least then there would be precedent. Like most his other moves, this was sloppy and controversial and is only going to feed the ongoing turmoil and division in this country.
Seriously? Have you been asleep for the past six months?

Seriously? Have you been asleep for the past six months?
No

My main stipulations with any legislated DACA policy would be that unless you can prove you came here by legal means, you will never become a citizen,.

So you believe the children had a say in how they came to America? Or that they even knew they weren't born in the USA? And can you really hold someone criminally liable, when the act committed was done by their parents, and they had no "criminal intent" to commit it, plus they were a minor.

Children cannot benefit from the crimes of their parents.

My main stipulations with any legislated DACA policy would be that unless you can prove you came here by legal means, you will never become a citizen,.

So you believe the children had a say in how they came to America? Or that they even knew they weren't born in the USA? And can you really hold someone criminally liable, when the act committed was done by their parents, and they had no "criminal intent" to commit it, plus they were a minor.

Do you think children should be punished for the crimes of their parents?

A proper analysis of DACA:

"Flooding America, primarily Red States, with illegal Democrats who also serve the interests of a Big Business Complex desperate to keep wages low and unions non-existent, there is nothing our corrupt media will not do to keep that illegal flood flooding."

14 Things the MSM Won't Tell You About DACA

I read it, even though the source is at best questionable. It's written to inculcate a set of people who are biddable, i.e. easily led, and is written in elementary syntax.

They are not being punished. They simply are not being permitted to benefit from the crimes of their parents.

You grok?

They are not being punished. They simply are not being permitted to benefit from the crimes of their parents.

You grok?
A kid is brought here as a baby and grows up here for their entire life... All their friends and family, life and education was here. Most have never been to Mexico since coming here and have no memory or connection to that country... You don't think that deporting them to Mexico is punishment? Do you at least understand how so many people do see that as punishment?

You grok?
A kid is brought here as a baby and grows up here for their entire life... All their friends and family, life and education was here. Most have never been to Mexico since coming here and have no memory or connection to that country... You don't think that deporting them to Mexico is punishment?

I never said to deport them. I said they cannot benefit from the crimes of their parents, ergo they cannot become citizens and cannot vote.

I agree with an earlier poster that those who serve honorably in military service could be the exception to the rule. They earned it.

interesting how the libturds don't understand campaign promises.
We do. And Trump made a shit load of them. Not that you care about all but two.

But it means Trump promised to do about 50 things in his first 100 days, including repeal and replace obamacare, deport 11 million illegals, build the wall, and so much more.

And what did he accomplish? Only about 5 of his promises, and you're O.K. with that.?
yes and congress let him down. If you're like me, I'd prefer that congress make the laws and not the President. the president won on issues that the Congress also ran on and they don't know how to keep a promise. Don't let facts get in the way of who doesn't keep campaign promises.

You grok?
A kid is brought here as a baby and grows up here for their entire life... All their friends and family, life and education was here. Most have never been to Mexico since coming here and have no memory or connection to that country... You don't think that deporting them to Mexico is punishment?

I never said to deport them. I said they cannot benefit from the crimes of their parents, ergo they cannot become citizens and cannot vote.

I agree with an earlier poster that those who serve honorably in military service could be the exception to the rule. They earned it.
So you don't want to deport them and you don't want to grant them citizenship so what exactly do you want to do with them?

Forum List

Back