Trump Has Broken More Records Than His Idol - Elton John

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Record Breaking or Not, Trump Crowds Get Elton John on Repeat

When talking about his rallies, Trump made the claim that he has broken more records than Elton John or for that matter -- anyone ever when it came to crowd sizes.

Now before I give you his actual quote, all I want you to do is be honest -- if anyone else would have said this quote, would you be so quick to give that person a pass?

Trump then invoked Sir Elton John, famed pop star, to explain:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Now this article itself is a very interesting article -- it details the level to which Trump idolizes Elton John who is obviously a very talented artist. He also congratulated EJ when he married his partner by saying "It’s a marriage that’s going to work”, he added. “If two people dig each other, they dig each other. Good luck, Elton. Good luck, David. Have a great life.”

Obviously, when Trump became the GOP nominee, this type of stuff didn't sit well with the evangelicals so luckily since then he has tried to ban gays and transgender people from the military, so all is well...but I keep coming back to that quote -- it is really indicative to what levels of BS trump supporters are willing to go to defend something they would NEVER do if it was anyone else -- not even Sarah Palin.

Record Breaking or Not, Trump Crowds Get Elton John on Repeat

When talking about his rallies, Trump made the claim that he has broken more records than Elton John or for that matter -- anyone ever when it came to crowd sizes.

Now before I give you his actual quote, all I want you to do is be honest -- if anyone else would have said this quote, would you be so quick to give that person a pass?

Trump then invoked Sir Elton John, famed pop star, to explain:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Now this article itself is a very interesting article -- it details the level to which Trump idolizes Elton John who is obviously a very talented artist. He also congratulated EJ when he married his partner by saying "It’s a marriage that’s going to work”, he added. “If two people dig each other, they dig each other. Good luck, Elton. Good luck, David. Have a great life.”

Obviously, when Trump became the GOP nominee, this type of stuff didn't sit well with the evangelicals so luckily since then he has tried to ban gays and transgender people from the military, so all is well...but I keep coming back to that quote -- it is really indicative to what levels of BS trump supporters are willing to go to defend something they would NEVER do if it was anyone else -- not even Sarah Palin.
That was really funny. No "organ" is such a loaded statement.
LOL

There's a Twilight Zone episode named "Hocus Pocus and Frisby".

Frisby IS Donald Trump. Two men equally honest.

Forum List

Back