Trump has everyone studying the Bible

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1720443946931.png

Thanks to Trump, a new poll finds that about 99% of Americans are feverishly studying the Bible these days. However, half are studying it because they are religious, and the other half are studying it to try and dissuade religious folk from voting for Trump because they are his political base.

"This looks interesting", said one democrat operative. "It is a sin to commit adultery, who knew? I thought it was just a requirement to get elected to public office these days. What bigots they are, my body my choice, but then, didn't Trump commit adultery as well? Christians surely can't support him now can they once we tell them about this can they? Let's tell them all about this because I'm sure none of them have ever read this! I mean, what are the odds they have ever read this?"

"You're telling me!" said another operative. "I have another, here it says it is a sin to lie so surely they won't vote for a liar..................................oh shit, it also says all men are liars regardless of who they are, No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But not all men are adulterers" protested the other operative. "So, we can still use this one. Here is says adulterers will burn in a lake of fire, so how can they lead a nation if Trump his an adulterer...........Damn it!! it says here King David committed adultery and we all know how much they love King David and he went to heaven...............ho no, oh no, no, no, no NO!!!.............it gets worse, King David also murdered her husband and God still had his back as king to rule the Hebrew nation? Trump never murdered anyone did he? Trump is better than King David?"

"So, Trump has to murder someone to be President?!" asked another operative.

"Screw it!" said another operative. "This book is hopeless, To understand it you need an entire field of study of some kind, if it is even possible to understand, and as well all know, nothing like that exists. We will just continue to have the Pope say whatever the hell we want and call it a day."

View attachment 973643

Thanks to Trump, a new poll finds that about 99% of Americans are feverishly studying the Bible these days. However, half are studying it because they are religious, and the other half are studying it to try and dissuade religious folk from voting for Trump because they are his political base.

"This looks interesting", said one democrat operative. "It is a sin to commit adultery, who knew? I thought it was just a requirement to get elected to public office these days. What bigots they are, my body my choice, but then, didn't Trump commit adultery as well? Christians surely can't support him now can they once we tell them about this can they? Let's tell them all about this because I'm sure none of them have ever read this! I mean, what are the odds they have ever read this?"

"You're telling me!" said another operative. "I have another, here it says it is a sin to lie so surely they won't vote for a liar..................................oh shit, it also says all men are liars regardless of who they are, No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But not all men are adulterers" protested the other operative. "So, we can still use this one. Here is says adulterers will burn in a lake of fire, so how can they lead a nation if Trump his an adulterer...........Damn it!! it says here King David committed adultery and we all know how much they love King David and he went to heaven...............ho no, oh no, no, no, no NO!!!.............it gets worse, King David also murdered her husband and God still had his back as king to rule the Hebrew nation? Trump never murdered anyone did he? Trump is better than King David?"

"So, Trump has to murder someone to be President?!" asked another operative.

"Screw it!" said another operative. "This book is hopeless, To understand it you need an entire field of study of some kind, if it is even possible to understand, and as well all know, nothing like that exists. We will just continue to have the Pope say whatever the hell we want and call it a day."
You're a silly little goober, aren't you? What makes you think non-trump supporters aren't as well versed in the bible as anyone else? Seems you think that straw man you built was real. King David repented of his sins. Trump claims he never did anything to repent for.

You're a silly little goober, aren't you? What makes you think non-trump supporters aren't as well versed in the bible as anyone else? Seems you think that straw man you built was real. King David repented of his sins. Trump claims he never did anything to repent for.
To be lectured by someone who disdains the Bible and has no interest in it other than using it to mock and deride the adherents of it is hilarious.

For example, am I going to be lecture by the likes of you when life starts in the womb when you can't even tell me what a woman is?

:auiqs.jpg:

To be lectured by someone who disdains the Bible and has no interest in it other than using it to mock and deride the adherents of it is hilarious.

For example, am I going to be lecture by the likes of you when life starts in the womb when you can't even tell me what a woman is?

:auiqs.jpg:
Poor little goober. Do you need a hug?

Where did He claim that? Do you have any proof?

Forum List

Back