Trump has finally dragged the GOP to the gutters.....with one hand job!!

I knew this shit season was gonna be funny, but folks, when you got a future president braggin about his penis size.....how fuckin low can a GOP fuck go?

My God, when I think of the hell, you white motherfuckers put on Obama, the hell this brother got for saying clinging to guns and bibles, for a fuckin fist bump, the sheer hell, he got...and I see this street swagger ghetto trash Trump comparing his hands to his dick size on nation fuckin tv.....when Janet Jackson, Beyonces were crucified for doing shit that made a white kid unable to sleep at night????

Lawrd have mercy on this country, please!!
Stfu you racist monkey.
Tigerred is Black. She cant be a cave monkey like you.

Thanks, Pal...what that white simp doesn't know, I don't make monkeys, I train em!!

I knew this shit season was gonna be funny, but folks, when you got a future president braggin about his penis size.....how fuckin low can a GOP fuck go?

My God, when I think of the hell, you white motherfuckers put on Obama, the hell this brother got for saying clinging to guns and bibles, for a fuckin fist bump, the sheer hell, he got...and I see this street swagger ghetto trash Trump comparing his hands to his dick size on nation fuckin tv.....when Janet Jackson, Beyonces were crucified for doing shit that made a white kid unable to sleep at night????

Stfu you racist monkey.

MAKE ME!! YOU DIAPER WEARING SHIT FOR BRAINS MAGGOT!!
I don't make shits like you. I used to pass shits like you your food thru food slots in your cell doors though.
I'm sure you were the bitch of several people in your past profession.

Didn't Biden brag that Obama has a big stick?

LOLOL...first off, black men don't need to brag.....or anyone co signing for them....Trump on the other hand...well, lets just say, if his tool is anything like his mouth...one can imagine the pain all the Trump sluts have gone through....LOLOLOL

Trumps smart

Talkin about his dick will get him the black vote
No. It will just get him laughed at by white women. :laugh:

I guess you haven't seen his wife, she sure doesn't look like the Wookie currently inhabiting the White House!

Deflect all you want, bitches...your party is a national disgrace....with Trump the dog, leading the fuckin way. Instead of ranting off here, you need to be hiding under a fuckin rock, you pathetic lump of horse shit.

Stfu you racist monkey.

I don't make shits like you. I used to pass shits like you your food thru food slots in your cell doors though.

Lets get something clear here....since when do I give a rats fuck about you, what you think or who the fuck you are......since when? Now if I were you, I'd take my sorry white ass back to the gutter and stay there for awhile, cause frankly, your opinions and your words, mean nada to me. As for your former job, I'd bet my last dollar bitch, it was you being served, not just food....but you use your imagination, fool
You would be wrong again asshole. If you don't want my opinion stop posting your racist lying bullshit, thug.

What have you to say about Charles Evers, the brother of slain civil rights pioneer, Medgar Evers, endorsing Trump and stating that he saw absolutely nothing racist about the man?

Trumps smart

I guess you haven't seen his wife, she sure doesn't look like the Wookie currently inhabiting the White House!

Deflect all you want, bitches...your party is a national disgrace....with Trump the dog, leading the fuckin way. Instead of ranting off here, you need to be hiding under a fuckin rock, you pathetic lump of horse shit.

Trump isn't being investigate by the F.B.I. as far as I am aware. It appears to me like the Democratic Party has some shame coming on big time.

Trumps smart

Stfu monkey.

The problem is democrats were allowed to forget for awhile that their president was a gay prostitute selling his ass for cocaine and needs a fresh reminder.

How come black women don't brag about their big pussies?

Stfu you racist monkey.

Pretty soon now you'll be able to pass Hillary's meals through a little slot in her cell door too.

Trumps smart

Stfu monkey.
^^^^This white boy is really angry.
laugh.gif

What have you to say about Charles Evers, the brother of slain civil rights pioneer, Medgar Evers, endorsing Trump and stating that he saw absolutely nothing racist about the man?
Good thing Charles Evers has his own thoughts is what I would say.

Yes and he sound like he might even have some education, unlike Tigerred59.

You dont sound like you have any education if I were to take your post as evidence. It obvious Tigerred is educated.

Trumps smart

Stfu monkey.
^^^^This white boy is really angry.
laugh.gif

This is soooo typical of white people. They always take their anger out on others, its never the intended target wrapped in white skin, its always always somebody else's faught for their anger. The one thing I've learned since OBama took office, is that white conservatives are sick people that need more than just a candidate to make them feel better. They keep chasing after this one person, this one party that's gonna make em all feel better and in the end, it never ever happens. You can only pity fools like this...engaging them in conversation only fuels their ignorance. Someday, or maybe another life time, white people will come to realize, the true essence of their anger, will only cease when they understand, that they're their own worst enemy.

^ fake black girl sock account available for rent

You dont sound like you have any education if I were to take your post as evidence. It obvious Tigerred is educated.
There are 3 million plus black folk in this country, a hand full of blacks does not a movement make. Trump is worthy candidate, I'm just glad he's not on our side. Kudos to Evers, hope his 15 seconds of fame lingers.

So you are actually saying that Charles Evers id ignorant. OK. Got it.

Forum List

Back