Trump has finally dragged the GOP to the gutters.....with one hand job!!

I knew this shit season was gonna be funny, but folks, when you got a future president braggin about his penis size.....how fuckin low can a GOP fuck go?

My God, when I think of the hell, you white motherfuckers put on Obama, the hell this brother got for saying clinging to guns and bibles, for a fuckin fist bump, the sheer hell, he got...and I see this street swagger ghetto trash Trump comparing his hands to his dick size on nation fuckin tv.....when Janet Jackson, Beyonces were crucified for doing shit that made a white kid unable to sleep at night????

Lawrd have mercy on this country, please!!
^ fake black girl sock account available for rent

The only thing fake about me, is pretending to give a fuck about what you say.

No. It will just get him laughed at by white women. :laugh:

I guess you haven't seen his wife, she sure doesn't look like the Wookie currently inhabiting the White House!

Deflect all you want, bitches...your party is a national disgrace....with Trump the dog, leading the fuckin way. Instead of ranting off here, you need to be hiding under a fuckin rock, you pathetic lump of horse shit.
Stfu monkey.
^^^^This white boy is really angry.
laugh.gif

This is soooo typical of white people. They always take their anger out on others, its never the intended target wrapped in white skin, its always always somebody else's faught for their anger. The one thing I've learned since OBama took office, is that white conservatives are sick people that need more than just a candidate to make them feel better. They keep chasing after this one person, this one party that's gonna make em all feel better and in the end, it never ever happens. You can only pity fools like this...engaging them in conversation only fuels their ignorance. Someday, or maybe another life time, white people will come to realize, the true essence of their anger, will only cease when they understand, that they're their own worst enemy.
Says a no nothing racist monkey. You are the biggest racist here, besides asslips.

I knew this shit season was gonna be funny, but folks, when you got a future president braggin about his penis size.....how fuckin low can a GOP fuck go?

My God, when I think of the hell, you white motherfuckers put on Obama, the hell this brother got for saying clinging to guns and bibles, for a fuckin fist bump, the sheer hell, he got...and I see this street swagger ghetto trash Trump comparing his hands to his dick size on nation fuckin tv.....when Janet Jackson, Beyonces were crucified for doing shit that made a white kid unable to sleep at night????

What have you to say about Charles Evers, the brother of slain civil rights pioneer, Medgar Evers, endorsing Trump and stating that he saw absolutely nothing racist about the man?
Good thing Charles Evers has his own thoughts is what I would say.

Yes and he sound like he might even have some education, unlike Tigerred59.
You dont sound like you have any education if I were to take your post as evidence. It obvious Tigerred is educated.
There are 3 million plus black folk in this country, a hand full of blacks does not a movement make. Trump is worthy candidate, I'm just glad he's not on our side. Kudos to Evers, hope his 15 seconds of fame lingers.

That's 15 seconds more fame than you have. Jealous?

Nothing about you is real, except you are real stupid.

Stfu you racist monkey.

MAKE ME!! YOU DIAPER WEARING SHIT FOR BRAINS MAGGOT!!
I don't make shits like you. I used to pass shits like you your food thru food slots in your cell doors though.

Pretty soon now you'll be able to pass Hillary's meals through a little slot in her cell door too.

Put it this way, until Bush serves time, Hillary the pandering witch, will be fine.

Hmmmm So he fell into the gutter with the Dems.............they use gutter tactics all the time...........It's just what they do.......and now they get some of it back.

What have you to say about Charles Evers, the brother of slain civil rights pioneer, Medgar Evers, endorsing Trump and stating that he saw absolutely nothing racist about the man?
Good thing Charles Evers has his own thoughts is what I would say.

Yes and he sound like he might even have some education, unlike Tigerred59.
You dont sound like you have any education if I were to take your post as evidence. It obvious Tigerred is educated.
There are 3 million plus black folk in this country, a hand full of blacks does not a movement make. Trump is worthy candidate, I'm just glad he's not on our side. Kudos to Evers, hope his 15 seconds of fame lingers.

That's 15 seconds more fame than you have. Jealous?

LOL anytime a ingrate like you co signs onto Tom nigga's and what they have to say, believe me, jealousy is my last option.

Her pimp thinks she is real.

No. It will just get him laughed at by white women. :laugh:

I guess you haven't seen his wife, she sure doesn't look like the Wookie currently inhabiting the White House!

Deflect all you want, bitches...your party is a national disgrace....with Trump the dog, leading the fuckin way. Instead of ranting off here, you need to be hiding under a fuckin rock, you pathetic lump of horse shit.
Stfu monkey.
laugh.gif

This is soooo typical of white people. They always take their anger out on others, its never the intended target wrapped in white skin, its always always somebody else's faught for their anger. The one thing I've learned since OBama took office, is that white conservatives are sick people that need more than just a candidate to make them feel better. They keep chasing after this one person, this one party that's gonna make em all feel better and in the end, it never ever happens. You can only pity fools like this...engaging them in conversation only fuels their ignorance. Someday, or maybe another life time, white people will come to realize, the true essence of their anger, will only cease when they understand, that they're their own worst enemy.

Wow!! That's deep. Sound like something Soc-a-tees might have said. Actually, it was Sylvester Stallion, who said it.

Hmmmm So he fell into the gutter with the Dems.............they use gutter tactics all the time...........It's just what they do.......and now they get some of it back.
Uh, earth to white boy, come in white boy.....Dem aren't running around the country with their heads up their ass, trying to figure out how to stop a nut from ruining their party, its you stupid motherfuckers....don't even try to tie us into these cesspool of shit you conservative fucks are dealing with.....LOLOL Yaws some crazy white motherfuckers man

Her pimp thinks she is real.

Even her teeth are false.

Uh, earth to white boy, come in white boy.....Dem aren't running around the country with their heads up their ass, trying to figure out how to stop a nut from ruining their party, its you stupid motherfuckers....don't even try to tie us into these cesspool of shit you conservative fucks are dealing with.....LOLOL Yaws some crazy white motherfuckers man

Your command of the ****** thug language is commendable.

Sadly, he is a reflection of his audience.

Your command of the ****** thug language is commendable.
:dev3::dev3:

Oh, so that's why he passed on CPAC today, them white folk got brains, eh?

You speak with forked tongue......................Your side slings shit on the wall every major elections just to see if it sticks.........Truth need not apply...............You use the standard Your a Racist, Homophobe, War against women, the old will have to eat dog food etc.....................

Your side has a lame Primary..............It was done before it began and your candidate is under investigation for screwing up royally with Top Secret Data........

Your side doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Stfu monkey.
laugh.gif

Says a no nothing racist monkey. You are the biggest racist here, besides asslips.

I'm just curious, uh, since we's all monkeys and you women is loving monkey meat these days, uh, what does that say about you, Tarzan?
images

You speak with forked tongue......................Your side slings shit on the wall every major elections just to see if it sticks.........Truth need not apply...............You use the standard Your a Racist, Homophobe, War against women, the old will have to eat dog food etc.....................

Your side has a lame Primary..............It was done before it began and your candidate is under investigation for screwing up royally with Top Secret Data........

Your side doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Hey, what ever you do..don't say the word leg around Trump, I'd hate to hear what that pertains too....:banana::banana::banana:

Nothing about you is real, except you are real stupid.

Let me get this straight, yaw got candidates talking about dick size and you white mf's is loving it and I'm the dumb one?? K

Oh, so that's why he passed on CPAC today, them white folk got brains, eh?
His audience does not attend CPAC. Most of them have never heard of it.

Forum List

Back