🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has great political skill in these ages of anything goes.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Let's think about this for a second, the American public is bombarded with ho hum what else is new news story's..

Along comes Trump " let's build a wall and make mexico pay for it"

He just got a few hundred million people's attention for weeks ~ he got people to focus on his message

Then trump goes and says " not really but I got your attention, it is a problem and we need to talk about it

Along comes trump on ISIS and obama created them...

He got a few hundred million people talking about it for a few weeks

Then trump goes on to say " not really but I got your attention and something we need to talk about "

Along comes Trump and says we need mandatory maternity leave

He got a few hundred million people talking about it for a few weeks

Then trump goes on to say " not really but I got your attention and something we need to talk about "

Etc...etc...etc...

Hillary is spending hundreds of millions of dollars on campaign adds , trump a few bucks...it is funny as hell.

And I so love this line by trump...

Years ago cars were made in Flint Michigan and we were told not to drink the water in Mexico...

Today cars are made in Mexico , But we are told today not to drink the water in Flint Michigan ~Donald Trump

Trump and company is starting to be very bright with Americans in the year 2016...

He is fooling a great many, that is for sure.

No I get what he is doing now...

He is smarter then I thought he was. Kind of brilliant in a LBJ political way.

He said Obama is now born in Hawaii and the first republican to come out and ask for the black vote.

He is fooling a great many, that is for sure.

No I get what he is doing now...

He is smarter then I thought he was. Kind of brilliant in a LBJ political way.

He said Obama is now born in Hawaii and the first republican to come out and ask for the black vote.
nope, he could care less about the black vote...he knows he's been 'acting' too racist to get it...but he's had to do that racist bit to keep a good majority of his base 'alt right' voters...more than likely...

He's been worried or his advisors are worried about the debates, and this birther subject being asked of him in the Debates....

Forum List

Back