Trump has nerves of steel & he knows they're trying to shut him up, but he won't be shut up. he ran this country like a business the way it should be

as opposed to the picture of health in office with a VP who has an IQ below 100? One can’t climb a flight of stairs or complete a sentence.

Have you seen the streets in any Big city across America?
Had to quit going to SF because of home O and home LESS in ~2000? Crime off the charts. like CHI STL PHI no go zones.
rawImage.jpg
GettyImages-1238842830_1280x.jpg

And you imagine it will get better running the nation as a business? I suppose just shooting them would be fairly cheap.

Yes there is a homeless problem. But the solutions we have now is overcrowded shelters. Social services stretched past the breaking point. Lack of mental health facilities. And it goes on. The solution everyone wants to use is move them. Move them somewhere else. Get them out of here.

What would a business do to solve the problem? The same thing businesses do now. Demand that they leave. Go somewhere and die already.

Prison overcrowding? What would a business do about that? Release the prisoners early. It’s cheaper.

Businesses don’t invest in long term solutions unless they are assured a profit. Problems are dealt with using the cheapest solution. Just make it go away now. We will deal with the obvious outcome later.

Look at any business you want. Companies that had toxic worksites? Abandon them and leave it for someone else to clean up. Hello Government Superfund. Cleaning it up would destroy the bottom line wouldn’t it?

The train wreck we all are watching the clean up, or lack of, right now. It’s terribly expensive you know to get those chemicals out of the soil and water. It’s just so hard. Well we can let the Feds do it. Otherwise we risk bankruptcy.

Running the nation like a business sounds good until you think about it. Workers wouldn’t get time off. No family sick leave. No 40 hour work week. No overtime. That is just unnecessary expense.

Government forces companies to provide safe worksites. Do you think the employer cares if you get hurt? Nope. But if they aren’t following the safety rules they face huge fines from OSHA. They can even be shut down.

Want every airplane to be a 737 Max? Falling out of the sky with the pilot confused as to what is going on? Boeing misled the FAA about the safety features. Want to see those shortcuts become common? I don’t. I’m not sure anyone does, except people who’s bonus is based on profit.

Building standards. Governments create regulations for minimum building standards. Ten seconds after America is run like a business those go out the window. They’re too expensive and cut into the profit margins. And hey, what are the odds something will go wrong?

And you imagine it will get better running the nation as a business? I suppose just shooting them would be fairly cheap.

Yes there is a homeless problem. But the solutions we have now is overcrowded shelters. Social services stretched past the breaking point. Lack of mental health facilities. And it goes on. The solution everyone wants to use is move them. Move them somewhere else. Get them out of here.

What would a business do to solve the problem? The same thing businesses do now. Demand that they leave. Go somewhere and die already.

Prison overcrowding? What would a business do about that? Release the prisoners early. It’s cheaper.

Businesses don’t invest in long term solutions unless they are assured a profit. Problems are dealt with using the cheapest solution. Just make it go away now. We will deal with the obvious outcome later.

Look at any business you want. Companies that had toxic worksites? Abandon them and leave it for someone else to clean up. Hello Government Superfund. Cleaning it up would destroy the bottom line wouldn’t it?

The train wreck we all are watching the clean up, or lack of, right now. It’s terribly expensive you know to get those chemicals out of the soil and water. It’s just so hard. Well we can let the Feds do it. Otherwise we risk bankruptcy.

Running the nation like a business sounds good until you think about it. Workers wouldn’t get time off. No family sick leave. No 40 hour work week. No overtime. That is just unnecessary expense.

Government forces companies to provide safe worksites. Do you think the employer cares if you get hurt? Nope. But if they aren’t following the safety rules they face huge fines from OSHA. They can even be shut down.

Want every airplane to be a 737 Max? Falling out of the sky with the pilot confused as to what is going on? Boeing misled the FAA about the safety features. Want to see those shortcuts become common? I don’t. I’m not sure anyone does, except people who’s bonus is based on profit.

Building standards. Governments create regulations for minimum building standards. Ten seconds after America is run like a business those go out the window. They’re too expensive and cut into the profit margins. And hey, what are the odds something will go wrong?

So much there. so little time. I am working here. you said third world. I am saying too late...it is already here.

Homeless....go read the homeless thread. Many can't be accepted to shelter as they won't stop drugging drinking smoking. refused admittance.
Prison overcrowding? Criminals commit crimes. Black and Brown violent crimes off the charts. you want them roaming free? Flying? its an option, not any right.
the only ones falling out of the sky were with un-qualified third world pilots?

Limited FED GOVT. Within Budget. Constitutional. Let the states handle what they need handled. Many of them have different issues to deal with.

if they hadn't stolen the 2020 election, there would be no indictment, in my view, my friends! i could be wrong, but that's my view!

thanks for this video\
those people put things exactly right

Trump is oppositional to the govt and so is most of America ( the people not working for the &^%$# corrupt,un-
American govt)

I'd say even some who work for the gov are against it, as it is today (used politically to go after non-dims)

Again, it isn't about him, it was about policy.
Think any jury would ever buy such conspiracy bullshit?

"Ladies and gentlemen, Trump is not guilty of charges....because prosecutor and Grand Jury didn't like his protectionist policies." :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Again, it isn't about him, it was about policy. He hired smart, ambitious people who worked hard to promote is agenda. Those who don't want America and the West to succeed, hated him.

That's just the reality. I'm not going to defend his language and often childish abhorent behavior. That's for the psychologists to understand. It probably harks back to his youth and the tough real estate business in N.Y.

He did however, recognize what ails America. There is nothing wrong with being honest, it is good for the West.

If you ignore his personality and look purely at his stats as a president he did more for America than the last 4 presidents did.

Not to mention he reignited the idea of having pride in your country and the concept of American morals, standards and values in a lot of people. That's something we had slowly been loosing for a while before he came along and once he left office pride in America and those American values, and standards and morals has only been retained by those that believed in him while all of the ones against those have erroded them away.

America is slowly becoming soft and weak, even our citizens are becoming soft and weak. People need strength in themselves and in their leaders. Strength and pride make a society better. That's why so many connected with him. He was the opposite of the weak, people who want rules for every little thing, want others to be responsible for everything, want everything done for them. Trumps followers wanted a man and he gave that to them.

If you ignore his personality and look purely at his stats as a president he did more for America than the last 4 presidents did.

Not to mention he reignited the idea of having pride in your country and the concept of American morals, standards and values in a lot of people. That's something we had slowly been loosing for a while before he came along and once he left office pride in America and those American values, and standards and morals has only been retained by those that believed in him while all of the ones against those have erroded them away.

America is slowly becoming soft and weak, even our citizens are becoming soft and weak. People need strength in themselves and in their leaders. Strength and pride make a society better. That's why so many connected with him. He was the opposite of the weak, people who want rules for every little thing, want others to be responsible for everything, want everything done for them. Trumps followers wanted a man and he gave that to

America is slowly becoming soft and weak, even our citizens are becoming soft and weak. People need strength in themselves and in their leaders. Strength and pride make a society better. That's why so many connected with him. He was the opposite of the weak, people who want rules for every little thing, want others to be responsible for everything, want everything done for them. Trumps followers wanted a man and he gave that to them.
This could quite possibly be the most homo erotic post ever made on here.

Think any jury would ever buy such conspiracy bullshit?

"Ladies and gentlemen, Trump is not guilty of charges....because prosecutor and Grand Jury didn't like his protectionist policies." :auiqs.jpg:
This isn't a legal matter I am discussing but simply the policy decision making.

So much there. so little time. I am working here. you said third world. I am saying too late...it is already here.

Homeless....go read the homeless thread. Many can't be accepted to shelter as they won't stop drugging drinking smoking. refused admittance.
Prison overcrowding? Criminals commit crimes. Black and Brown violent crimes off the charts. you want them roaming free? Flying? its an option, not any right.
the only ones falling out of the sky were with un-qualified third world pilots?

Limited FED GOVT. Within Budget. Constitutional. Let the states handle what they need handled. Many of them have different issues to deal with.

You see all that sounds good. But in reality the Federal Government is keeping you safe right now.

Airplanes are a choice are they? Ok. Those choices flying overhead are talking to and managed by Air Traffic Control. Those are the folks making sure you are not subjected to sheet metal showers with intermittent bodies from mid air collisions. Those are the folks who manage and assist the pilot in emergencies so they don’t land on your house.

Is that covered by the Constitution? Nope. Is it necessary. Absolutely. Is it good for America? You bet your ass. Can the States handle it? Not even close.

When they put the 737 Max failures in a simulator with American Pilots. About half figured out what was going on before they crashed. That by the way is about the same as those Foreign pilots. But hey, whatever your bias wants to believe.

How about those invasive DOJ investigations into police departments. You know those Civil Rights investigations? The Constitution states that the rights of the citizens are equal and shall not be violated.

The Fourteenth Amendment.

If the DOJ doesn’t do those investigations then your local or state cops can violate your rights with impunity with nobody to tell them otherwise.

But we want only what is in the Constitution. Fine with me. Guess what isn’t in there. No restrictions on who can own guns. So those darkies who you say are committing so many crimes have just as much right to a gun as you do.

In fact they have a right according to the era of the Constitution to get a gun immediately upon leaving prison. That is what happened for more than a hundred and fifty years of this nation. Or didn’t you know?

You know what else isn’t in there? Besides the Air Force? The Immigrations and Customs folks. No mention of them. No mention in the authority they have.

You see when folks like you mention strict constitutional restrictions. You don’t mean that. You mean an end to welfare, the department of education. The department of health and human services. So be honest. Fuck the poor.

Forum List

Back