Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

He said exactly that and then tried to take it back. You are the douchebag. Go home you ignorant little boy.

Link please.

It's public record available to the public.

should be simple for you to find.

tia

You are the cockroach. Quoting him is not lying about anything. You are a dirty Trump supporter you lying pig.

Do you feel good about yourself after posting such civil discourse which furthers the debate?

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance........but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.........would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Hey stupid. The investigation into foreign election interference is over. The Russians did it. What Trump wants investigated are alt-right conspiracy theories. Something, anything that will prove it wasn't the Russians so Trump can lift sanctions.

He didnt ask the Ukraine to reveal that Russia did it. He asked them to manufacture evidence that the UKRAINIANS hacked the DNC, to get Russia off the hook.

Whatever you paid for your fancy education, it was a waste of money. There is no cure for stupid.

You're right, there is no cure for stupid.

Are you pretending to be stupid or does it come natural to you?

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

of course. Illegals can’t vote, idiot. So when you do vote - wait for it... - you’re a citizen!

Lying is your strongpoint.....not reading.

Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote....illegally...."When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

BTW.....remember when Liberals/Democrats said Hussein was god, the messiah, and Jesus?

Remember that?
No he didn’t.

He never urged or directed anyone to vote illegally or do anything else illegal.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

of course. Illegals can’t vote, idiot. So when you do vote - wait for it... - you’re a citizen!

Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote....illegally...."When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

BTW.....remember when Liberals/Democrats said Hussein was god, the messiah, and Jesus?

Remember that?
Well, if some random democrats make over the top statements and you want to ascribe that to the entire Democratic Party, enjoy your circle jerk.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Crowdstrike keeps coining up again and again doesnt it?

Well, the Alex Jones crowd is a small, but tight knit community of nut jobs, so...

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing

It eats at you that your hero the shrilary is the most corrupt, incompetent candidate, ever put forth by the democrat Party.

No, West, G-spot already KNEW that! What eats him alive is that the world found out.

Remember that?
No he didn’t.

He never urged or directed anyone to vote illegally or do anything else illegal.

Let's check:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Another of your lies shredded....

Hey....remember when you tried to lie about Liberals/Democrats saying Obama was god, Jesus or the messiah???

Remember how I destroyed you then, too?????

Aren't we havin' fun?

Remember that?
Well, if some random democrats make over the top statements and you want to ascribe that to the entire Democratic Party, enjoy your circle jerk.

Ya' mean like the Democrat candidates for President promising stuff like this?

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

What sort of imbecile would vote for this???

Raise your paw.

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch! I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Can you make up some dirt on Pocahontas?
When did schiff take over your account?

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

If only what we saw were true we would all be correct. But life isn't fair and someone must be wrong as I laugh my ass off at you being a fool as you are thanks for the laugh shitting bull.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

When did schiff take over your account?
He's Joe Bullshit. I remember when he first came to this board he was as conservative as any conservative was until he showed his true colors. lol

GDP has stayed in the 2% range under Trump and is now falling. The projected GDP growth in the last quarter was 2.0%. Sound familiar?

You would ignore legitimate asylum claims and send people back to face possible death. We should trade you and send you back instead.

The tax breaks that the rich and powerful received should be reversed. Everything Trump said would happen is not happening.

You support a woman having no power to make the decision and allowing the state to enforce your beliefs on abortion.

You would allow the health care system to go back to the old ways. Lifetime caps on insurance policies, high premiums for people with pre-existing conditions and other undesirable conditions.

Jewish have the same rights as others and that is not going to change.

You are as far to the right as AOC is to the left. You both are equally wrong and equally bad.

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."

Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

72. “Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter The central bank district estimates that GDP will increase 5 percent for the July-to-September period, according to an update posted Wednesday.

If the forecast is accurate, it will come on top of a strong 4.1 percent second quarter…” Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter

73. “Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high”
Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high

But it’s not just Trump giving himself credit for the strong economy – economists are as well.

74. “But it’s not just Trump giving himself credit for the strong economy – economists are as well. CNBC called the American economy a “tremendous achievement” for Trump, highlighting that “during his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible. GDP is growing at a 3-percent plus rate. The unemployment rate is near a 50-year low. Meanwhile, the stock market has jumped 27 percent amid a surge in corporate profits.” https://ntknetwork.com/obama-complains-about-trump-taking-credit-for-strong-economy/

75. “U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week” U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

76. “President Trump let the world know at the U.N. today that he’s sticking to his vision of America-first sovereignty, rather than cede power to U.N. multilateralists — to their great dismay. Too bad for them: Mr. Trump’s approach is working.
“America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination,” he told world leaders at the UN General Assembly. This country “will not tell you how to live or work or worship.” But we “ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.”
…vowing to “never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.” Globalists at U.N. Rage at Trump

77. “”Canada agrees to join U.S. and Mexico in new trade deal to replace NAFTA, say US and Canadian officials

"USMCA will give our workers, farmers, ranchers and businesses a high-standard trade agreement that will result in freer markets, fairer trade and robust economic growth in our region."

"It will strengthen the middle class and create good, well-paying jobs and new opportunities for the nearly half-billion people who call North America home," Canada agrees to join U.S. and Mexico in new trade deal to replace NAFTA, say US and Canadian officials

78. “Federal Government Cut 1,000 Jobs in September; -16,000 Under Trump Since President Donald Trump took office, federal employment has declined by 16,000.” Federal Government Cut 1,000 Jobs in September; -16,000 Under Trump
79. “The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a report recently that found “the Trump Administration’s regulatory reform efforts have saved American families and businesses $23 billion in Fiscal Year 2018 by getting rid of unduly burdensome and unnecessary regulation. The findings, released by the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), also reported that Federal Agencies issued 176 deregulatory actions.” This is an important report that you will hear little about from a media obsessed with palace intrigue and investigations.”
Trump Regulatory Reform Saved Taxpayers $23 Billion

80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade

81. “Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December
82. "Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."

Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

84. “…Planned Parenthood announced that it would withdraw from Title X, a federal family planning program that helps poor women access birth control and other health services. As a result, the organization will lose about $60 million a year in federal funding. The decision was made in response to a new Trump administration rule which forbids Title X clinics from referring patients for abortions.” Planned Parenthood Just Lost $60M in Funding. What Does That Mean for Women?
85. “U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low”

Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET

U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low

NEXT!!!!

GDP growth is slowing.
2018: 2.9%
First quarter 2019: 3.1%
Second quarter 2019: 2.1%

GDP slows to 2.1% in second quarter but beats expectations thanks to strong consumer

Manufacturing is slumping.
The red flags have been rising for the manufacturing section this year. Hiring has slowed sharply. Last year, the sector was averaging 22,000 new jobs a month, according to Labor Department data. This year it’s down to 8,000. And a popular gauge of manufacturing’s health — the PMI (Purchasing Managers’ Index) — has tumbled in recent months and now sits at near-recession levels.

But the biggest warning sign arrived last week when the Federal Reserve reported that U.S. manufacturing was in a “technical recession” the first half of 2019.

The widely held definition of a recession is when output shrinks for two consecutive quarters. According to the Fed’s U.S. industrial output data, that’s exactly what happened: Output fell for the January through March quarter and again in the April through June quarter.

US manufacturing is in a 'technical recession.' How worried should we be?

US Job Openings slip
The numbers: The number of job openings nationwide fell in August for the third straight month and hit a one-and-a-half-year low, coinciding with a decline in hiring that’s taken place against the backdrop of a slowing U.S. economy.

U.S. job openings fall in August to a 1 1/2-year low as hiring and the economy slow

Then you brag about a 136,000 job gain.
Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 136,000 in September. Job growth has averaged 161,000 per month thus far in 2019, compared with an average monthly gain of 223,000 in 2018. In September, employment continued to trend up in health care and in professional and business services.

All of this has happened under Trump's trade war. There are no winners in a trade war just losers and that is what we are seeing. The US is in a slowdown and the question is whether it will turn into a recession.

ab24053a87b8c9a7c1bddf52e0eb55d0.jpg

The economy started improving under Obama even though he had nothing to do with it. The economy went into recession under Bush and is slowing down under Trump. You reply to facts with a lame cartoon. Pathetic.
a

A few more????

Sure thing.

60. "US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

The report helped send the Dow to break the 25,000 mark for the first time."

US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

61. "Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

62."Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops
Tax savings for the industry are expected to be substantial. The Penn Wharton Budget Model at the University of Pennsylvania said utilities will pay $1.1 billion less in taxes this year than if the law had not been enacted, $1.9 billion less in 2019 and more than $5 billion less in 2020.
Numerous state regulatory agencies in the U.S. are similarly cutting rates to reflect lower taxes."
Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops

63. "U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month
...the strongest quarter since 2010 and underscoring a resurgence in manufacturing that’s primed for further advances, Federal Reserve data showed Wednesday.
Factory output increased at a 7 percent annualized rate in the fourth quarter,..."
U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month

This....since we got rid of that dead weight President, Hussein

What happens when you kick out the tax-and-spend Democrats?
This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

Trump.....unbelievable!!!!

He won again!!!!

65. "China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday said his government would "significantly lower" tariffs on vehicle imports this year as part of efforts to further open its giant economy to the world.

The pledge addresses one of the gripes of US President Donald Trump, who has threatened to impose new tariffs on $150 billion of Chinese goods in a trade dispute between the world's two largest economies. Experts cautioned, though, that Xi's comments may not do much to resolve the conflict, which has rocked markets in recent weeks."
China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

No wonder the Left hates him!!!!!!

66. Can you imagine the ticker-tape parades if Hussein had had these achievements??????

"Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973

67. Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June

68. “GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY” GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY | Sean Hannity

69. "Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war"

Dow surges more than 150 points after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war

Let me know when you're ready for your next spanking.

PoliticalChic..............you rock....

Remember that?

Ya' mean like the Democrat candidates for President promising stuff like this?

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

What sort of imbecile would vote for this???

Raise your paw.
I replied to an accusation that Democrats considered Obama a messiah.

and this is your evidence? Not a thing to back up your bullshit?

Forum List

Back