Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

I'm not sure what Fuentes has said or done.

I'm not sure I can blame Trump for who Kanye West's "plus one" was. I'm guessing that if Trump thought about it at all, he would have expected "Ye" to bring some super model.

Again, not even remotely akin to anything I posted. But, it is certainly possible that Trump’s people weren’t aware of the shit spewed by little Nick.
They definitely knew West. They let random people eat with Trump? That doesn't pass the smell test.

I know the fact of this is being debated elsewhere but I wanted to focus on the political fall out.

Trump seems to be trying to appeal to the far right followoers of Neo Naxi Nick Fuentes.
Will this create problems for him both in the primary and later in the elextion if he gets that far ?

It seems to be a risky strategy. Surely he had that demographic sewn up ? Perhaps he is worried De Santis might eat into that group of voters ?

Or is it a strategy ? Is his antenna so off kilter ? There cant be enough nazis in America to compensate for the revulsion felt by decent Americans.

I suspect that Mr deSantis is chuckling to himself this evening.

They definitely knew West. They let random people eat with Trump? That doesn't pass the smell test.
West is not Fuentes. And again, I never said they let Randos eat with Trump.

But I think it’s silly to believe that they did deep background dives on all guests.

Trump at one point turned to Ye and said, "I really like this guy. He gets me," according to the source.

• "To be honest, I don't believe the president knew who the hell [Fuentes] was," the source added.
Trump talks with white nationalist Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago dinner

One must at least respect conservatives who are at least honest about their support of neo-fascist racism, bigotry, and hate – however wrong and reprehensible.

Did you respect the actual racism of obama that was hidden by the press as he and the congressional black caucus hosted an event for open racist Louis farakhan? While he was President of the United States?

1669492748211.png

What about the friendship of obama with racist, anti-semite al sharpton, who obama had to the White House numerous times?

1669492802638.png

Trump is incurious. He knows very little. He responds to flattery and adulation or shiny objects. That's why Mara Lago is so gauche.
You seem lacking in curiosity yourself. You just bleat whatever your masters tell you to spew. Your opinions are usually unsupported and when you do bother to try, it’s most often just a quote of someone else’s mere opinion.

You’re really very ignorant.

Forum List

Back