Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

So we are supposed to close our eyes and look the other way when fat Florida man caters to known white supremacists and Holocaust deniers? We know why.......you are part of the base he was dog whistling to.....
What's wrong with being White? What's wrong with being Supreme?

So we are supposed to close our eyes and look the other way when fat Florida man caters to known white supremacists and Holocaust deniers? We know why.......you are part of the base he was dog whistling to.....
Where is it stated that it's mandatory that you must not deny the alleged Holocaust happened?

In contradistinction, it appears that good poster BackAgain.....is all in for his "f*cktard-sheeple-spew-hole" teammates.

Well, as we've seen on this very forum - those birds.....of that feather......do what together?
The always pretentious poseur, Chilliconcrap, is just a mindless drone stupid libtard. And he flocks together with useless blood clots like boredtoseeya.

That you and others on the right don’t consider Fuentes’ rhetoric to be false and racist is the problem.

Most of consider the race baiting by the Left a much bigger problem.

Its nice that Trump gets to dine with holocaust deniers and anti semites. I dont know ehat else he haa to do in order to kill his candidacy.

Is holocaust denial a central tenet of GOP policy now ?
Another thread on this where the rightwing poster reactions' stretch from excuse-making to pretending they don't know who Fuentes is to saying it's no one's business to flat out agreement and approval of Fuentes being a white supremacist and Holocaust denier.

Its nice that Trump gets to dine with holocaust deniers and anti semites. I dont know ehat else he haa to do in order to kill his candidacy.

Is holocaust denial a central tenet of GOP policy now ?
Trump knew Ye. Didn’t know who Fuentes was. To be fair until just now I had no idea what Fuentes looked like.
Funny how the fat Florida man is so ignorant that he has a known white supremacist and Holocaust denier come to Mar-a-Lago....but doesn't know who he is.

Did Marjorie Taylor Greene not know who he was either?

Forum List

Back