Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Even if the stupid spin from commies and faggots was true, Trump would still be preferable to a Party that promotes pedophile grooming organizations and assorted deviant sociopaths and baby killers, so nothing to see here.
As if on cue…

An example of the neo-fascist right.

An example of the right’s bigotry and hate, of the right’s use of misinformation and lies as political weapons, of the right’s vilification of minorities, and of the right’s efforts to divide the American people.

As if on cue…

An example of the neo-fascist right.

An example of the right’s bigotry and hate, of the right’s use of misinformation and lies as political weapons, of the right’s vilification of minorities, and of the right’s efforts to divide the American people.
They can't resist self-owning in the end.

"guilt-ridden white lib"............another MAGAt fantasy to excuse themselves from being inclusive.
You just described yourself

A woke warrior for get-even anti white race politics

Do I really need to go down the list of prominent Democrats associating with nefarious groups?
No – just the reference alone illustrates that dishonest conservatives are the masters of the red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump meeting with white supremacists, not Democrats.

And whomever Democrats might have met with doesn’t mitigate the fact that Trump met with white supremacists.

See post #69.

It includes this exchange:
  • CALL: "....so he invited a known white supremacist and Holocaust denier to keep him.......closer?"

• RESPONSE: ".... the fuktarded sheeple Roylaty opens it's spew hole again!!! Bleating ignorance, stupidity, and asininity!!!!

It appears to me the nimble and earnest poster 'bodecea' scored a pretty solid Bazinga!! on poor incoherent poster VonPaws.

Who can envision an angry red face, bulging eyes, spittle flying, screaming "fucktard"?

Another day with the MAGA-Qs 'angertainment' follies. Gotta love it.

Trumpwrold is in a full-on nuclear meltdown over former President Donald Trump’s dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes and anti-Semitism-spouting entertainer/entrepreneur Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago, according to leaks from Trump’s inner circle.

‘This Is A F***ing Nightmare!’ Trumpworld Leaking Amid Nuclear Meltdown Over Trump’s Dinner With White Supremacist Fuentes

I know, fake news. LOL. BTW, I took this from Drudge headline.
Drudge is just a repository of other “news” services and it isn’t particularly conservative. I don’t think Trump supporters give a shit about little Nick.

You just described yourself

A woke warrior for get-even anti white race politics
"Guilt-ridden white"...........:heehee: All part and parcel of the MAGAt excuse making for their crappy behavior towards "the Other"......very very similar to the old Segregationist cry of "Ni**er Lover" towards any other white person who wasn't for Jim Crow.

The Democrat scum running all the big city shitholes told the police to standdown during the 2020 Negro/ANTFA insurrection. Joe Potatohead and the Ho both kissed the Insurrectionists ass. The Ho even said she bail any of the Insurrectionists out of jail if they ever got arressted.

Did that kind of traitorous activity solidify the Democrat base?
This is a lie and fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump meeting with a white supremacist, not lying about Democrats.

See post #69.

It includes this exchange:

It appears to me the nimble and earnest poster 'bodecea' scored a pretty solid Bazinga!! on poor incoherent poster VonPaws.

Who can envision an angry red face, bulging eyes, spittle flying, screaming "fucktard"?

Another day with the MAGA-Qs 'angertainment' follies. Gotta love it.
Chilliconcrap agreeing with whatever suit is spewed by boredtoseeya confirms what Chilliconcrap is all about.

No – just the reference alone illustrates that dishonest conservatives are the masters of the red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump meeting with white supremacists, not Democrats.

And whomever Democrats might have met with doesn’t mitigate the fact that Trump met with white supremacists.
Why would they spend all their effort on excuse-making when a simple con-demnation would be so easy................? We know why.

Wrong.

Trump is in fact a politician who is pandering to not just his base but the base of the GOP and conservatism.

Trump is pandering to the neo-fascist authoritarian right.
Progs will destroy themselves. The problem is they will destroy others in their quest.

Forum List

Back