Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Nobody gets in to see Trump unless they are approved.
As a non safety risk. But if Trump approves an invite for Ye, and ye brings a guest, as long as the guest isn’t a threat to the President’s safety, he can be given permission to be there.

Another one that the fat Florida man attracts with inviting Fuentes. He knows his audience alright.

And when obama hosted louis farakhan, and al sharpton...two actual racists.........?

As a non safety risk. But if Trump approves an invite for Ye, and ye brings a guest, as long as the guest isn’t a threat to the President’s safety, he can be given permission to be there.

And Trump knows who is coming. He still has secret service protections. No one comes at the spur of the moment.

And Trump knows who is coming. He still has secret service protections. No one comes at the spur of the moment.
So? A guest of a guest who doesn’t pose a security risk is unlikely to be denied entry.

Allowing little Nick to be there still doesn’t constitute agreement with anything he stands for or says. No more than having Ye there constitutes an endorsement of Ye’s candidacy for the Office of POTUS.

So? A guest of a guest who doesn’t pose a security risk is unlikely to be denied entry.

Allowing little Nick to be there still doesn’t constitute agreement with anything he stands for or says. No more than having Ye there constitutes an endorsement of Ye’s candidacy for the Office of POTUS.

How's that working out for Trump?

What do YOU call white supremacists and Holocaust deniers? Republicans?
I dont know if he denies the Holocaust

If so I disagree

But I seriously doubt that he’s a white supremest

Dont you mean that he’s not a guilt-ridden white lib?

The Ye candidacy? I don’t think it matters to anyone.

Trumpwrold is in a full-on nuclear meltdown over former President Donald Trump’s dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes and anti-Semitism-spouting entertainer/entrepreneur Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago, according to leaks from Trump’s inner circle.

‘This Is A F***ing Nightmare!’ Trumpworld Leaking Amid Nuclear Meltdown Over Trump’s Dinner With White Supremacist Fuentes

I know, fake news. LOL. BTW, I took this from Drudge headline.

Still using TWICE elected Former President Obama as your go-to EXCUSE, I see. :heehee:

Nope....you are still denying that the democrat party is the party of racism....as expressed by the racism of its last President....barak obama...

Trumpwrold is in a full-on nuclear meltdown over former President Donald Trump’s dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes and anti-Semitism-spouting entertainer/entrepreneur Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago, according to leaks from Trump’s inner circle.

‘This Is A F***ing Nightmare!’ Trumpworld Leaking Amid Nuclear Meltdown Over Trump’s Dinner With White Supremacist Fuentes

I know, fake news. LOL. BTW, I took this from Drudge headline.
But. But. But.....NO ONE KNOWS FUENTES?!?!?!?! :heehee:

Forum List

Back