Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Trump solidifies his relationship with key groups who are a big portion of his support.
Trump dined with Ye (Kanye West) unabashed anti-Semite and renowned white supremacist and anti-Semite Nick Fuentes.
Trump knows having support of anti-Semites and white supremacist is key for 2024.

Already a few Dimwinger pissy pants threads on this.

Then why are you bringing her up in a thread about current events with the fat Florida man inviting a known white supremacist/Holocaust denier. Are you trying to derail this thread?
I never brought her up in any thread but you didn't even know she is deceased.

Then why are you bringing her up in a thread about current events with the fat Florida man inviting a known white supremacist/Holocaust denier. Are you trying to derail this thread?
"Known" by whom? I certainly haven't seen the evidence.

That's the thing about freedom of speech. It includes the right to say things with which others disagree. But being a British piece of shit, I wouldn't expect you to understand. That was one of the causes for which we Americans kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago; and one of many ways in which your backward, degenerate society has not caught up even today to where we were back then.
Holocaust denial has no value in any society despite your spirited defence. America used to shoot nazis, now they vote for them.
Why do you deny the holocaust ?

He brought others with him. Even by Ye’s account Trump wasn’t interested in them and insulted him by calling his whore wife “disgusting”.

Seems like Ye is trying to sabotage Trump so he can run in 2024 himself.

To claim Trump is an “anti-Semite“ is beyond ridiculous for all he did for Israel, and his daughter is Jewish.
BS, Trump's team has been trying to do clean up after Trump shows who he is based on dinner guests.
Who would be friends with an avowed anti-Semite, Ye, unless you did not have a problem with his views.

Forum List

Back