Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

It was not debunked. The diary is real and Joe is a pedophile. Why would that bother you? You do not give a fuck about about anything anyway. Morals have no place in your dirty little world.
Prove the diary is real.....you sure seem to want to deflect - groom people.

And Trump is still Trump
He has a long history of biased Jewish statements

Did you know Jews were good at counting money?
Trump did
Is that literally the worst thing Trump has ever said about Jews? You are reaching . . .

Jewish people have a long history of being bankers, during the times when Christians were forbidden to charge interest on loans. Jewish Americans stress books and learning to their children, so it should come as no surprise that many of them become bankers and accountants today.

Not to mention that they have traditionally been self-employed craftsmen due to discrimination preventing them from getting jobs. They had to keep track of money to be successful. And they were the brains behind many illegal and legal gambling enterprises.

I guess it would also be racist to say that Mayans were good at keeping calendars? What does Trump say about Germans? They make good watches? Oh, how racist!

Is that literally the worst thing Trump has ever said about Jews? You are reaching . . .

Jewish people have a long history of being bankers, during the times when Christians were forbidden to charge interest on loans. Jewish Americans stress books and learning to their children, so it should come as no surprise that many of them become bankers and accountants today.

Not to mention that they have traditionally been self-employed craftsmen due to discrimination preventing them from getting jobs. They had to keep track of money to be successful. And they were the brains behind many illegal and legal gambling enterprises.

I guess it would also be racist to say that Mayans were good at keeping calendars? What does Trump say about Germans? They make good watches? Oh, how racist!
Reaching now.....

This Thread is about Fuentes. Consult the thread title.
But if you would like to change it to being about Kanye west, feel free

Good point. So I went back to check the title of the thread my avatar started.
It does say "Fuentes".
Though, truth be told, I kinda thought it did, to be honest.

And......
....in the opening sentences we get this:
"Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

So, linking Fuenes with the 'Ye'.....seems to my avatar to be kind of OK.
Meaning, it was no stretch at all.

But thanks for your sincere, germane, and relevant commentary. ;)

"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ye wants to run for the White House' big desk.
DTrump has already announced he wants it.
I honestly don't know if Fuentes is running for the POTUS slot too.

Nor do I know who or which one of these blokes the JDL would endorse for POTUS.

Maybe anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial ain't the third-rail of the Jewish vote it used to be?
I dunno.
But I suspect it is still a great big hiccup. Yuge! Maybe.

trump is finally showing his true colors and it ain't pretty.

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

Contempt it's just one of the things that consumes trump. He cares only about himself. Did you really expect something else. It's not happening.

/——-/ You threw in the election denier taunt. I’m just throwing it back in your face.
View attachment 731500
Despite the desperate attempts at diversion, not even the most fanatical weird worshiper of the Cry Baby Loser has been able to contrive even a feeble defense for his hosting a notorious white supremacist and anti-semite, and a fellow show-biz celebrity who has also been banned from social media, as well as dropped by multiple commercial entities that had paid him lavishly to endorse their products, after he had spewed vile, anti-semitic crap.

With mega-donors, rightist propaganda media, white evangelicals, and notable Republicans - including prominent members of his failed regime - all finally turning on the blowhard loser, his choice of dining companions only thrills his most vile supporters.

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 5.20.36 PM.png

Contempt it's just one of the things that consumes trump. He cares only about himself. Did you really expect something else. It's not happening.
His fanatical bum kissers's impotence in explaining how his hosting the vile pair accrues to his greater glory is blatant.

... his choice of dining companions only thrills his most vile supporters.

It's his only play at this point. He lacks any capacity to course-correct, and he has only one speed: ME.

He knows that if he were to lose the angry & aggrieved white nationalists (USMB's best!), he may as well just pack it in.

I only wonder if he's formulating an excuse in case he has to bow out. No doubt it would include him as the victim. Such is the nature of populism.

Last edited:

Evasions aside,

Trump claiming that he has no idea whom he hosts at his hoity-toity pleasure palace regarding one of his guests, while exposing his receptivity to a fellow celebrity who is notorious for spewing disgusting anti-semitic views, is addled, to say the least.

His welcoming crackpots into the Oval Office had already confirmed his penchant for intimate trysts with unsavory, disreputable characters.

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 5.53.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 5.52.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 5.54.18 PM.png

Forum List

Back