Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

It's his only play at this point. He lacks any capacity to course-correct, and he has only one speed: ME.

He knows that if he were to lose the angry & aggrieved white nationalists (USMB's best!), he may as well just pack it in.

I only wonder if he's formulating an excuse in case he has to bow out. No doubt it would include him as the victim. Such is the nature of populism.
He will obviously skulk away from the nominating process, braying baseless claims of fraud, if he is losing primaries.

His only feeble hope is that there will be enough normals to divide the vote - as happened in 2016.

With so many enablers now dumping him, he realizes that his shrinking bunker can accommodate only the most fanatical weird worshipers.

He will obviously skulk away from the nominating process, braying baseless claims of fraud, if he is losing primaries.

His only feeble hope is that there will be enough normals to divide the vote - as happened in 2016.

With so many enablers now dumping him, he realizes that his shrinking bunker can accommodate only the most fanatical weird worshipers.
If this supposed wave of upcoming legal matters begins to pour in, he'll have an easy out: The Deep State is making it impossible to run. They're so afraid of me that they have to carry out this evil Satan Hitler Rigged Witch Hunt to bring me down.

This stuff writes itself.

Good point. So I went back to check the title of the thread my avatar started.
It does say "Fuentes".
Though, truth be told, I kinda thought it did, to be honest.
Then why would you say:

Ummm, it ain't only this alleged 'plus one'......it was the guy, 'Ye' himself.
Duh!
The bloke has been all over the news of late with him being fired by any number of corporate sponsors because of his.....you guessed it -- his anti-Semitic remarks.
Which "bloke" are you ranting about? If it is "Ye" that would be on another thread. I'm sure there are many about him.
And......
....in the opening sentences we get this:
"Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

So, linking Fuenes with the 'Ye'.....seems to my avatar to be kind of OK.
Meaning, it was no stretch at all.

But thanks for your sincere, germane, and relevant commentary. ;)
Happy to be of help.

Can you return the favor favour by listing some of the most anti-Semetic statements or actions of Fuentes?

Evasions aside,

Trump claiming that he has no idea whom he hosts at his hoity-toity pleasure palace regarding one of his guests, while exposing his receptivity to a fellow celebrity who is notorious for spewing disgusting anti-semitic views, is addled, to say the least.

His welcoming crackpots into the Oval Office had already confirmed his penchant for intimate trysts with unsavory, disreputable characters.

Can you list some of the anti-Semetic statements or actions of Fuentes?

A unique opportunity to be the first on here to be able to do so!

How is he going to "skulk away from the nominating process" when he is running unopposed?

Who did you see defeating him?

Despite the desperate attempts at diversion, not even the most fanatical weird worshiper of the Cry Baby Loser has been able to contrive even a feeble defense for his hosting a notorious white supremacist and anti-semite, and a fellow show-biz celebrity who has also been banned from social media, as well as dropped by multiple commercial entities that had paid him lavishly to endorse their products, after he had spewed vile, anti-semitic crap.

With mega-donors, rightist propaganda media, white evangelicals, and notable Republicans - including prominent members of his failed regime - all finally turning on the blowhard loser, his choice of dining companions only thrills his most vile supporters.

/———/ WRONG AGAIN. I stopped reading after your first fib. Trumps numbers are up 15%. BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
EE921D18-5575-46BA-ADD4-202D193F525E.jpeg

I figured out long ago the type of people that support trump are people who are dissatisfied with their lives and want someone to blame for it. trump was the perfect example for them.

"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ye wants to run for the White House' big desk.
DTrump has already announced he wants it.
I honestly don't know if Fuentes is running for the POTUS slot too.

Nor do I know who or which one of these blokes the JDL would endorse for POTUS.

Maybe anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial ain't the third-rail of the Jewish vote it used to be?
I dunno.
But I suspect it is still a great big hiccup. Yuge! Maybe.

900 replies for this BS. :rolleyes:

Now you're finally coming around, trump has always been nothing but bullshit.
All of you goldfish losing your minds over a guest at Mar-A-Lago is bullshit. It's a nothingburger with cheeze whiz. Good Lord how retarded.

I figured out long ago the type of people that support trump are people who are dissatisfied with their lives and want someone to blame for it. trump was the perfect example for them.
His loser grievance jamborees could well be around long after his rejection in the political realm is sealed.

Forum List

Back