Trump, how dare you put yourself 1st & disgrace us who put America 1st in front of the world by attacking the 200 year American tradition of democracy

Why not consider charging the Capital Police Officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman who posed no threat?

Would you shoot someone breaking into your house? She was warned to stop twice. You're a big guy for concealed carry. Would you have shot her?

It's now 707 days since Donald Trump's Jan 6 terrorist attack. Not only has Trump not been charged with even one crime, he's now running for President where he's actively spewing more lies to delegitimize our democracy. Long past Time for Merrick Garland to INDICT TRUMP!!

Fuck a democracy since America is a
R E P U B L I C!!!!!!

Would you shoot someone breaking into your house? She was warned to stop twice. You're a big guy for concealed carry. Would you have shot her?

She wasn't breaking in to anything. She was walking around draped in a flag.

Honest to God, how fucking stupid are you people? How many times have we read about Trump's crimes, then, when they are investigated.........nothing.

How many times do you have to be shown wrong before you GET IT? It is all bullshit. His crimes are created in the minds of Leftists in the Media and in Congress.
Trump is most likely the most investigated man in the history of this nation and is yet to be formally charged with anything. He may just be squeaky clean.

Who knows but what I do know if she would have been black you and every leftist would have been rioting in the street screaming for social justice and defending the police. Fucking retard.

No, I wouldn't have because she was unarmed and had Capitol Police behind her.

Leftists marched, looted, and burned due to excessive force used by police on George Floyd; yet, they celebrate an unarmed, petite, female vet CONSERVATIVE being shot and killed.

That says a lot about you and those like you who do.

She deserved to be punished, not executed.

No, I wouldn't have because she was unarmed and had Capitol Police behind her.

Leftists marched, looted, and burned due to excessive force used by police on George Floyd; yet, they celebrate an unarmed, petite, female vet CONSERVATIVE being shot and killed.

That says a lot about you and those like you who do.

She deserved to be punished, not executed.

The police weren't behind her. She was in the mob breaking the window to get into the Capitol.

Who knows but what I do know if she would have been black you and every leftist would have been rioting in the street screaming for social justice and defending the police. Fucking retard.

You're crazy. Stop lying.

The police weren't behind her. She was in the mob breaking the window to get into the Capitol.
Video shows capitol police coming up behind her.

She was in the group of unarmed protestors.

Again, liberals / snowflakes freaked out over excessive use of force when it came to Floyd but seemingly celebrate a petite, unarmed, female vet assassinated.

Forum List

Back