Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, if Obama's Dad didn't know what the politically correct term for his race was that year in America, it reflects badly on him.
As I understand it from reading the Commentators That Know, Obama actually wrote "Christian" when he really meant "Muslim"...like father like son I suppose...
Trump is right to keep digging, who knows what else he might find...bad grammar? spelling mistake? double spaced typing used inappropriately?

i heard that obama sr. was a soshilsit. from indonesia. where the maui-maui-rebellions were discussed in the evening, sitting on the porch with monkeys.

wtf?

can anyone trust guys like this.

trump has my vote.

You have mis-spelled soshilist...sochalst...commie!
You clearly have things to hide.
Expect the investigators at your door tomorrow morning!

don't hate on me. i get my information by listening to radio.

they repeat these super-words, which soudn awesome.

i just don't never have readed them.

True Hawaii is a state. Hawaii though would supply Hawaii State Government documents, not US Government documents.

>>>>

I'm still waiting on someone to produce a government document dated before 1980 that Identifies blacks as African American.

Still waiting for you to show where Obamas birth certificate says African American

Can you supply ANY U.S. Government document dated before 1980 that uses African American as a racial identifier.

I'm still waiting on someone to produce a government document dated before 1980 that Identifies blacks as African American.

Still waiting for you to show where Obamas birth certificate says African American

Can you supply ANY U.S. Government document dated before 1980 that uses African American as a racial identifier.

I think the answer is 'no' bigrednec.
You have won, there were no Africans in the 60s.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Correction there are no document that has a racial identifiers for African American befor the 1980's.

Don't be so modest, if it wasn't on the form, they can't have existed.
Enjoy your victory.

Correction there are no document that has a racial identifiers for African American befor the 1980's.
But he wasn't American, just African. And he identified himself as African, not African American.

But he wasn't American, just African. And he identified himself as African, not African American.

He would not have Identifed himself as African for racial identifing on a Government document. Because the term African was not a race in the 60's Black or Negro.

Don't be so modest, if it wasn't on the form, they can't have existed.
Enjoy your victory.

They didn't exist as a race they existed as blacks or negros, way by in the 1960's

Interesting.

In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fifth kind of “original birth certificate”. Under Act 182 H.B. NO. 3016-82, “Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that the proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.” In this way “state policies and procedures” accommodate even “children born out of State” (this is the actual language of Act 182) with an “original birth certificate on record.” So it is even possible that the birth certificate referred to by Dr Fukino is of the kind specified in Act 182. This possibility cannot be dismissed because such a certificate certainly satisfies Dr Fukino’s statement that “I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.” If this is the case, Dr Fukino would have perpetrated so unusually disgusting a deception that I find it practically incredible (and I greatly doubt that anyone could be that shameless). On the other hand, if the original birth certificate is of types 2, 3, or 4, Dr Fukino’s statement would be only somewhat less deceptive and verbally tricky. I only bring up this possibility to show how cleverly hedged and “lawyered” and basically worthless Dr Fukino’s statement is.

So that's no conclusion at all!
(disclaimer; I only read the posted excerpt)

No it isn't. From the bits that I read there doesn't seem to be a conclusion but rather information that was discovered or is being given.

Well, it provided a clear and reasonable answer to a question I've always wondered about: why in the Hell Obama refuses to release his birth certificate and just end the whole issue. I never understood what could possibly be on his birth certificate that he didn't want anyone to see. Obviously, we still don't know the answer for sure, but the report's conclusion that it's most likely that the type of birth certificate he was issued was one that could have been easily falsified by his family does clarify things for me.

African as far as the Ameican government goes was not a race until after the 80's.
Can you supply any U.S. Government document dated before 1980 that has African American as a racial identifier. I'll wait.

A birth certificate is not a U.S. Government document. It is not filled out by the U.S. Government, it is completed by local hospitals based on information provided by the parent.

>>>>

Is Hawaii a part of the U.S.? Does Hawaii have a government? Did I say Federal Government?

yes, you did fuckwit. what do you think u.s. government means?

do you need post it notes to remember to breathe?

McCain was not born anywhere in the US. And he was responsible for the worst naval accident in history..as well as losing several planes that were never shot at.

:eusa_whistle:

McCain was born on US Soil, as all military bases are considered to be.

You KOS Kiddies need a new line.

Actually, someone pointed out earlier in the thread that military bases are NOT considered part of the US in that sense.

McCain is a US citizen because 1) both of his parents were US citizens, and 2) the offspring of US servicemembers are exempted from the whole "legal residence for X years" thing in the citizenship laws, as someone else pointed out earlier.

Here's what I said

Can you supply ANY U.S. Government document dated before 1980
We agree Hawaii is a state of the U.S. and it does have a government.

True Hawaii is a state. Hawaii though would supply Hawaii State Government documents, not US Government documents.

>>>>

we'll send you an email when it comes. promise.

why don't you get some rest or work on your coloring books in the meanwhile, hmmm?

African was not a race back in the 60's It did not matter what the father or mother wanted to identify the child as. On offical documents Blacks were identified as black or negros. Not Africans.

What do you call a white person from Africa
You CON$ just make this crap up out of thin air!!!

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/birth11-03final-ACC.pdf

25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
□ White
□ Black or African American
□ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
□ Asian Indian
□ Chinese
□ Filipino
□ Japanese
□ Korean
□ Vietnamese
□ Other Asian (Specify)______________________________
□ Native Hawaiian
□ Guamanian or Chamorro
□ Samoan
□ Other Pacific Islander (Specify)______________________
□ Other (Specify)___________________________________

Is this form from the 1960's or now? Assuming the 1960's . . . .

Why would Obama's father check the 'African American' box? He wasn't an American. He was, however, black. Given a choice of 'black' or 'African American' he would have checked the 'black' box.

I don't believe the form would have said "black" in 1961, because as I recall, black people in 1961 considered that an insult, sort of like calling them "colored" today would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back