Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS!!!!
Obama's old man came from Kenya that had only recently won independence from Britain after a vicious nationalistic conflict.
Kenya, and much of Africa at the time, strongly identified themselves as African as they struggled to shed themselves of European colonial powers.
I wouldn't be surprised if he answered the question with a raised middle finger.
I have no doubt that he would have considered himself as African.
Let...it...go!!!

African as far as the Ameican government goes was not a race until after the 80's.
Can you supply any U.S. Government document dated before 1980 that has African American as a racial identifier. I'll wait.

It doesn't say African American does it?

But...trying to nail down what your point is...are you saying that the form would have only had tick boxes for race?
Could it not have had 'Other, please specify' as an option?

If you were black your race was identifed as black or negro. You weren't given an option in the 60's

Don't worry

Trump will blow the lid on this "African" thing in no time. He has his boys on it and will drive Obama out of office for having a non-standard racial term on his birth certificate

Obama does not know who he is messing with

That's right, if Obama's Dad didn't know what the politically correct term for his race was that year in America, it reflects badly on him.
As I understand it from reading the Commentators That Know, Obama actually wrote "Christian" when he really meant "Muslim"...like father like son I suppose...
Trump is right to keep digging, who knows what else he might find...bad grammar? spelling mistake? double spaced typing used inappropriately?

Is Hawaii a part of the U.S.?

Yes

Does Hawaii have a government?

Yes

Did I say Federal Government?

Yes, you referenced the CDC classifications of race, the CDC is a federal agency.

>>>>

Yes, you referenced the CDC classifications of race, the CDC is a federal agency.

Here's what I said

Can you supply ANY U.S. Government document dated before 1980
We agree Hawaii is a state of the U.S. and it does have a government.

Yes

Does Hawaii have a government?

Yes

Did I say Federal Government?

>>>>

i appreciate the work you put into your posts, but, seriously. those guys, including these wannabe-non-birthers, who are "just sayin'" are not interested in this.

it is a coping mechanism.

African as far as the Ameican government goes was not a race until after the 80's.
Can you supply any U.S. Government document dated before 1980 that has African American as a racial identifier. I'll wait.

But...trying to nail down what your point is...are you saying that the form would have only had tick boxes for race?

If you were black your race was identifed as black or negro. You weren't given an option in the 60's

Refer back to the form posted earlier...the option of race was left open, you could have put 'martian' presumably...or 'pinhead'...

Yes

Yes

>>>>

Here's what I said

True Hawaii is a state. Hawaii though would supply Hawaii State Government documents, not US Government documents.

>>>>

As far as I can tell the form that would have been filled out in 1961 didn't have any 'tick boxes', just a simple 'color or race' question where the person fills it in.

No it wasn't

If you were black you were called colored or Negro

If you were from Africa, I don't know what you called yourself

Don't worry

Trump will blow the lid on this "African" thing in no time. He has his boys on it and will drive Obama out of office for having a non-standard racial term on his birth certificate

That's right, if Obama's Dad didn't know what the politically correct term for his race was that year in America, it reflects badly on him.
As I understand it from reading the Commentators That Know, Obama actually wrote "Christian" when he really meant "Muslim"...like father like son I suppose...
Trump is right to keep digging, who knows what else he might find...bad grammar? spelling mistake? double spaced typing used inappropriately?

i heard that obama sr. was a soshilsit. from indonesia. where the maui-maui-rebellions were discussed in the evening, sitting on the porch with monkeys.

wtf?

can anyone trust guys like this.

trump has my vote.

Yes

Yes

>>>>

Here's what I said

True Hawaii is a state. Hawaii though would supply Hawaii State Government documents, not US Government documents.

>>>>

I'm still waiting on someone to produce a government document dated before 1980 that Identifies blacks as African American.

As far as I can tell the form that would have been filled out in 1961 didn't have any 'tick boxes', just a simple 'color or race' question where the person fills it in.

Yep, and the idea that a non-American (someone not familiar with government documents in the United States) from Africa might put "African" in a blank on a form seems to be mind boggling to some.

>>>>

Here's what I said

>>>>

I'm still waiting on someone to produce a government document dated before 1980 that Identifies blacks as African American.

Still waiting for you to show where Obamas birth certificate says African American

Don't worry

i heard that obama sr. was a soshilsit. from indonesia. where the maui-maui-rebellions were discussed in the evening, sitting on the porch with monkeys.

wtf?

can anyone trust guys like this.

trump has my vote.

You have mis-spelled soshilist...sochalst...commie!
You clearly have things to hide.
Expect the investigators at your door tomorrow morning!

Yep, and the idea that a non-American (someone not familiar with government documents in the United States) from Africa might put "African" in a blank on a form seems to be mind boggling to some.

>>>>

Who would fill out the document? Wouldn't the government employee be the one?
One more time in the year's between 1960 to 1980 African was not thought of as a race. People would not have thought of the idea filling out any official document using that terminology.

Lastly as I said the government employee would have filled the paperwork out, to ensure it was filled out correctly.

>>>>

Who would fill out the document? Wouldn't the government employee be the one?
One more time in the year's between 1960 to 1980 African was not thought of as a race. People would not have thought of the idea filling out any official document using that terminology.

Lastly as I said the government employee would have filled the paperwork out, to ensure it was filled out correctly.

But couldn't it have been to someone who was from Africa? Or do you mean he could have written down 'African' but when the information was typed up the transcriptionist would have changed it to 'negro' or 'colored'?

I just heard some good Trump campaign slogans.

"Don't Be A Chump, Vote for Donald Trump"

"Trump dumps a Chump"

"Trump dumps on a Chump"

""Trump is a Chump"

"No B.O."

You get the idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back