Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's no conclusion at all!
(disclaimer; I only read the posted excerpt)

No it isn't. From the bits that I read there doesn't seem to be a conclusion but rather information that was discovered or is being given.

Well, it provided a clear and reasonable answer to a question I've always wondered about: why in the Hell Obama refuses to release his birth certificate and just end the whole issue. I never understood what could possibly be on his birth certificate that he didn't want anyone to see. Obviously, we still don't know the answer for sure, but the report's conclusion that it's most likely that the type of birth certificate he was issued was one that could have been easily falsified by his family does clarify things for me.

That's no conclusion...it's a 'what if' at best.

No it isn't. From the bits that I read there doesn't seem to be a conclusion but rather information that was discovered or is being given.

Well, it provided a clear and reasonable answer to a question I've always wondered about: why in the Hell Obama refuses to release his birth certificate and just end the whole issue. I never understood what could possibly be on his birth certificate that he didn't want anyone to see. Obviously, we still don't know the answer for sure, but the report's conclusion that it's most likely that the type of birth certificate he was issued was one that could have been easily falsified by his family does clarify things for me.

Call it whatever you want. Point is, it's a reasonable explanation for something that was confusing me. I haven't paid much attention to the whole "Obama citizenship" thing in general, and could never figure out what could be on a birth certificate that he didn't want people to see, although obviously, SOMETHING is, since he's so adamant about not letting anyone see it. The fact that the TYPE of birth certificate he has might make the whole situation worse was not something that previously occurred to me.

A birth certificate is not a U.S. Government document. It is not filled out by the U.S. Government, it is completed by local hospitals based on information provided by the parent.

>>>>

Is Hawaii a part of the U.S.? Does Hawaii have a government? Did I say Federal Government?

yes, you did fuckwit. what do you think u.s. government means?

do you need post it notes to remember to breathe?
Can you supply ANY U.S. Government document
How many Government bodies are in the U.S.?

Don't be so modest, if it wasn't on the form, they can't have existed.
Enjoy your victory.

They didn't exist as a race they existed as blacks or negros, way by in the 1960's

Well, that's going to turn centuries of anthropological research on its ear!

African was not a racial identifier in the 1960's sorry try again, black's or negro's was
What do you call white africans?

The word Negro is used in the English-speaking world to refer to a person of black ancestry or appearance, whether of African descent or not, prior to the shift in the lexicon of American and worldwide classification of race and ethnicity in the late 1960s
Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Call it whatever you want. Point is, it's a reasonable explanation for something that was confusing me. I haven't paid much attention to the whole "Obama citizenship" thing in general, and could never figure out what could be on a birth certificate that he didn't want people to see, although obviously, SOMETHING is, since he's so adamant about not letting anyone see it. The fact that the TYPE of birth certificate he has might make the whole situation worse was not something that previously occurred to me.

That's what I think. I think truth be known Obama probably does qualify as a natural born U.S. citizen, but he sure goes way out of his way to feed the curiosity or suspicions of those who doubt that or wonder about that. I have been thinking of all the times I had to show a certified birth certificate:

When I enrolled in First Grade.

When I went to work (summer job) for the NM State Police.

When I enrolled in college (it was necessary to receive two of my scholarships.)

For at least two jobs I have applied for when the government was still requiring employers to verify citizenship.

I used it twice to verify my citizenship on out of country trips and then again when I applied for my passport. When hubby applied for his passport, the certificate he had lacked the requisite seal and he had to order another one before they would send in his application.

So the fact that Obama has presumably allowed only a couple of Obama-friendly folks to see a copy of his certificate of birth and has allowed nobody to see the long form that contains all the pertinent information most of us have on our birth certificates suggests there is something there he really doesn't want anybody to see.

Or it doesn't exist.

Man I wish all our sensitive government agencies would take lessons from whoever has Obama's birth certificates, work records, college papers and transcripts, etc. under wraps because it must be one of the world's most secure systems. Nothing the FBI or CIA or Homeland Security has can compare. :)

As far as I can tell the form that would have been filled out in 1961 didn't have any 'tick boxes', just a simple 'color or race' question where the person fills it in.

Yep, and the idea that a non-American (someone not familiar with government documents in the United States) from Africa might put "African" in a blank on a form seems to be mind boggling to some.

>>>>

Who would fill out the document? Wouldn't the government employee be the one?

Probably a parent. That's what happened with both my children. While the wife was busy squeezing out both the munchkins, I filled out the paperwork. The hospital took that paperwork and from it completed the hospital certification that was then sent to the government to generate their official birth certificate.

One more time in the year's between 1960 to 1980 African was not thought of as a race. People would not have thought of the idea filling out any official document using that terminology.

One more time what you want to be does not mean that your desires are reality.

It would be perfectly natural for someone from Africa referring to themselves as "African".

>>>>

Last edited:
Yep, and the idea that a non-American (someone not familiar with government documents in the United States) from Africa might put "African" in a blank on a form seems to be mind boggling to some.

>>>>

Probably a parent. That's what happened with both my children. While the wife was busy squeezing out both the munchkins, I filled out the paperwork. The hospital took that paperwork and from it completed the hospital certification that was then sent to the government to generate their official birth certificate.

One more time in the year's between 1960 to 1980 African was not thought of as a race. People would not have thought of the idea filling out any official document using that terminology.

It would be perfectly natural for someone from Africa referring to themselves as "African".

>>>>

You did not Identify the race the hospital did.
The only thing you filled out was names and your personal information and your wifes. And what you filled out they made sure it was correct.

Not in the 60's How can anyone identify with a word with they do not know there is a word. They would use the word that was normal for that period of time. Black and Negro

Goddammit! Why in the fuck is this in the conspiracy theory zone? Now that Trump and his hairpiece are in the birther camp, it's automatically legitimate!

BTW, what are they finding in Hawaii?

Tune in to next week's talk show appearance to find out!

This is going to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like that whole AC thing that daddy had to bail me out of!

Last edited:
I debated awhile whether to post this video. It was obviously edited together by passionate birthers that I believe also to be a bit dishonest. For instance, in the clip showing Pres. Obama with George Stephanopolous, Obama said something to the effect that "It is true Senator McCain has not made an issue of my Muslim faith. . . ." That is shown on the video. What is not shown is Stephanopolous immediately correcting him, "You mean your Christian faith" at which Obama said, "My Christian faith. . . "

Freudian slip? I dunno, but the whole clip did need to be there for an honest in context report.

But I am going to post it because it pulls together all the stuff that the birthers use to keep the question alive and toward the end there is a comprehensive discussion of what is a natural born citizn. I have not heard it described as they describe it on the tape but I'll let the legal eagles decide if it is an accurate discussion of what constitutes a natural born citizen.

Anyhow the tape is interesting but it is heavily edited and should be taken with a huge grain of salt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS[/ame]

>>>>

The only thing you filled out was names and your personal information and your wifes. And what you filled out they made sure it was correct.

Not in the 60's How can anyone identify with a word with they do not know there is a word. They would use the word that was normal for that period of time. Black and Negro
I love how CON$ have anointed themselves to speak for all people of all colors and nationalities.

LINGUISTICS AND AFRICA | Black or African | Sub-Saharan Africa | Feminism | Pre-Colonial

Black is a construction which articulates a recent social-political reality of people of color (pigmented people).​
Black is not a racial family, an ethnic group or a super-ethnic group. Political blackness is thus not an identity but moreover a social-political consequence of a world which after colonialism and slavery existed in those color terms.

"white" depends for its stability on its negation, "black." Neither exists without the other, and both come into being at the moment of imperial conquest. - Franz Fanon

Africans have gone from Negro (Spanish for Black) to Black (English for Negro) what has changed? Only the language. An identity is generally geographical and ties the people to their native environment or their core doctrine (Jews of Judaism, Muslims of Islam, Chinese of China).

African and black are not interchangeable just as Dark continent and Africa are not. Self-determination allows a people to re-examine definitions and sculpt them to their reality. Black, like Negro is facing linguistic extinction, especially in academic circles, due to its poor foundation in speaking about the oldest and most diverse people on the planet. Notice today only two races go by color labels; The race with the most oppression and the ones inflicting that oppression. "I am black and proud" is a song, nothing else. It is the rhetoric necessary at the time to lift us up. It has run its course and has expired.

spacer.gif
"Black tells you how you look without telling you who you are. A more proper word for our people, African, relates us to land, history and culture."
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
- John Henrik Clarke

BLACK AND THE 60's

Indians are from India , Chinese from China . There is no country called Blackia or Blackistan and a people must respectfully be tied to geography as skin color is not the primary definitive identifier.. Hence, the ancestry-nationality model is more respectful and accurate: African-American, African-British, African-Arabian, African-Brazilian, and African-Caribbean. And if Black people has some validity as a political term it can not be limited in its application to people of African decent. Nostalgia is not an accurate place for African linguistic self-determination, and blackness is blatantly a cultural inheritance of oppressed people. The pattern of acceptance of a black identity globally walks hand in hand with European cultural oppression.
Black pride is reactionary pride, necessary then, Irrelevant now. As we blossom into a greater historical and cultural awareness of a Motherland a detachment with fictional attachments to slave names must be challenged, and we must end the romance with things that are a disservice to our identity today.

It is worth noting parts of African that are culturally intact such as in Ethiopia, Mali, Somalia, Nigeria and Niger have absolutely no fondness or linguistic presence of a "black identity."

>>>>

I love how CON$ have anointed themselves to speak for all people of all colors and nationalities.

LINGUISTICS AND AFRICA | Black or African | Sub-Saharan Africa | Feminism | Pre-Colonial

Black is a construction which articulates a recent social-political reality of people of color (pigmented people).​
Black is not a racial family, an ethnic group or a super-ethnic group. Political blackness is thus not an identity but moreover a social-political consequence of a world which after colonialism and slavery existed in those color terms.

"white" depends for its stability on its negation, "black." Neither exists without the other, and both come into being at the moment of imperial conquest. - Franz Fanon

Africans have gone from Negro (Spanish for Black) to Black (English for Negro) what has changed? Only the language. An identity is generally geographical and ties the people to their native environment or their core doctrine (Jews of Judaism, Muslims of Islam, Chinese of China).

African and black are not interchangeable just as Dark continent and Africa are not. Self-determination allows a people to re-examine definitions and sculpt them to their reality. Black, like Negro is facing linguistic extinction, especially in academic circles, due to its poor foundation in speaking about the oldest and most diverse people on the planet. Notice today only two races go by color labels; The race with the most oppression and the ones inflicting that oppression. "I am black and proud" is a song, nothing else. It is the rhetoric necessary at the time to lift us up. It has run its course and has expired.

spacer.gif
"Black tells you how you look without telling you who you are. A more proper word for our people, African, relates us to land, history and culture."
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
- John Henrik Clarke

BLACK AND THE 60's

Indians are from India , Chinese from China . There is no country called Blackia or Blackistan and a people must respectfully be tied to geography as skin color is not the primary definitive identifier.. Hence, the ancestry-nationality model is more respectful and accurate: African-American, African-British, African-Arabian, African-Brazilian, and African-Caribbean. And if Black people has some validity as a political term it can not be limited in its application to people of African decent. Nostalgia is not an accurate place for African linguistic self-determination, and blackness is blatantly a cultural inheritance of oppressed people. The pattern of acceptance of a black identity globally walks hand in hand with European cultural oppression.
Black pride is reactionary pride, necessary then, Irrelevant now. As we blossom into a greater historical and cultural awareness of a Motherland a detachment with fictional attachments to slave names must be challenged, and we must end the romance with things that are a disservice to our identity today.

It is worth noting parts of African that are culturally intact such as in Ethiopia, Mali, Somalia, Nigeria and Niger have absolutely no fondness or linguistic presence of a "black identity."

Don't bring that shit back in here

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity

5. Comments on Recommendations for Terminology

Comments on terminology largely supported the Interagency Committee's recommendations to retain the term "American Indian," to change "Hawaiian" to "Native Hawaiian," and to change "Black" to "Black or African American." There were a few requests to include "Latino" in the category name for the Hispanic population.

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity | The White House
From the New York Times
'African-American' Becomes a Term for Debate

"I've had to check several different boxes in my lifetime," said Donna Brazile, 44, Al Gore's campaign manager in the 2000 presidential race. "In my birth certificate I'm identified as a Negro. Then I was black. Now I readily check African-American. I have a group of friends and we call ourselves the colored girls sometimes, to remind ourselves that we ain't too far from that, either."

The term African-American has crept steadily into the nation's vocabulary since 1988, when the Rev. Jesse Jackson held a news conference to urge Americans to use it to refer to blacks.

"It puts us in our proper historical context," Mr. Jackson said then, adding in a recent interview that he still favored the term. "Every ethnic group in this country has a reference to some land base, some historical cultural base. African-Americans have hit that level of cultural maturity."

Since 1989, the number of blacks using the term has steadily increased, polls show. In a survey that year conducted by ABC and The Washington Post, 66 percent said they preferred the term black, 22 preferred African-American, 10 percent liked both terms and 2 percent had no opinion.

In 2000, the Census Bureau for the first time allowed respondents to check a box that carried the heading African-American next to the term black. In 2003, a poll by the same news organizations found that 48 percent of blacks preferred the term African-American, 35 percent favored black and 17 percent liked both terms.

>>>>

Oh bullshit. The hospital would have had no idea what to put down. They wouldn't know whether to put White (Caucasian) or if I could claim a Hispanic derivative, or if I had Native American blood. (And no you can't tell just by looking at people.)

Actually I filled out the paperwork and it included race/ethnicity information, that is what is on the birth certificate.

What do you think the government conducts investigations as to race/ethnicity of it's patients? Do they use the local police, FBI or to they hire private investigators?

You don't think that an African in the 1960's would know the word "African".

Give me a break.

>>>>

Last edited:
Let us all know how this turns out. :)

I cant wait to find out what he found out in hawaii. I know his ratings aregoing up but that was just a coinkydink.

Rubes.

Goddammit! Why in the fuck is this in the conspiracy theory zone? Now that Trump and his hairpiece are in the birther camp, it's automatically legitimate!

BTW, what are they finding in Hawaii?

Tune in to next week's talk show appearance to find out!

This is going to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like that whole AC thing that daddy had to bail me out of!

nicely done sir.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
- John Henrik Clarke

BLACK AND THE 60's

Don't bring that shit back in here

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity

5. Comments on Recommendations for Terminology

Comments on terminology largely supported the Interagency Committee's recommendations to retain the term "American Indian," to change "Hawaiian" to "Native Hawaiian," and to change "Black" to "Black or African American." There were a few requests to include "Latino" in the category name for the Hispanic population.

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity | The White House
From the New York Times

"I've had to check several different boxes in my lifetime," said Donna Brazile, 44, Al Gore's campaign manager in the 2000 presidential race. "In my birth certificate I'm identified as a Negro. Then I was black. Now I readily check African-American. I have a group of friends and we call ourselves the colored girls sometimes, to remind ourselves that we ain't too far from that, either."

The term African-American has crept steadily into the nation's vocabulary since 1988, when the Rev. Jesse Jackson held a news conference to urge Americans to use it to refer to blacks.

"It puts us in our proper historical context," Mr. Jackson said then, adding in a recent interview that he still favored the term. "Every ethnic group in this country has a reference to some land base, some historical cultural base. African-Americans have hit that level of cultural maturity."

Since 1989, the number of blacks using the term has steadily increased, polls show. In a survey that year conducted by ABC and The Washington Post, 66 percent said they preferred the term black, 22 preferred African-American, 10 percent liked both terms and 2 percent had no opinion.

In 2000, the Census Bureau for the first time allowed respondents to check a box that carried the heading African-American next to the term black. In 2003, a poll by the same news organizations found that 48 percent of blacks preferred the term African-American, 35 percent favored black and 17 percent liked both terms.

You're talking about American terminology...there's a bigger world out there beyond America and not everyone in it conforms to the American bureaucratic handbook.
Obama senior wasn't American, I'm sure he ever gave a toss what the US government decided what he should be called.

As an aside, I did a wee bit of research;
here's a quote from an American novelist, Harriet Beecher Stowe, who lived and died in the 19th century
The African race evidently are made to excel in that department which lies between the sensuousness and the intellectual—what we call the elegant arts. These require rich and abundant animal nature, such as they possess; and if ever they become highly civilised, they will excel in music, dancing and elocution.

In 1862 Congress resolved, in support of Abraham Lincoln's program for black emancipation and resettlement;
that the President is hereby authorized to make provision for the transportation, colonization and settlement in some tropical country beyond the limits of the United States, of such persons of African race, made free by the provisions of this act, as may be willing to emigrate ...
The Great Emancipator Abraham Lincoln and the Issue of Race

Agendas from the Senate
5th Congress May 15, 1791 - March 3, 1799

Senate, 2nd Session
Quakers, memorial and address from Society of Friends, requesting the attention of the Congress to the oppressed condition of the African race
8th Congress, October 17, 1803 - March 3, 1805
Senate, 2nd Session
Quakers, a petition from the people called, relating to the African race, received and read by the yeas and nays
American Slavery, Congressional Records

Lincoln again on black emancipation
This suggestion of the possible redemption of the African race and the African continent was made twenty five years ago. Every succeeding year has added to the hope of its realization. May it indeed by realized!
Colonization - Abraham Lincoln

The question I suppose is...are you suggesting that Lincoln had no idea what he was talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back