Trump & ICE have found yet another way to prolong illegal family separations

Well uppity Marc you think you know it all- perhaps you are very sick with a triple diagnosis of arrogance, hate and histrionic personality disorder!

Last edited:
Well uppity Marc I think I know it all- perhaps you are very sick with a triple diagnosis of arrogance, hate and histrionic personality disorder!
Go blow it out your ass bootlicker.

:D

Those mothers, as well as human traffickers broke the law, children in tow. They should never see those children again. Deport them all.

My kind doesn't lick boots. Must be your histrionic personality disorder off meds. Get meds. Or attend a diversity training at a Starbucks near you. IMfool.

They deserve everything they're getting. They chose to break the law, not us

-Geaux

The babies had no choice - You people make Jon Stewart's term describing Trump/Sessions/Miller and their ilk "gleeful cruelty and dickishness" look very accurate.

And for the record - Trump is down to a few days to comply with the judges order - If he fails to comply it will be HE who is breaking the law, just as he did when he separated parents applying for amnesty from their children.
Who is John Stewart?

-Geaux

I have a cousin who broke a law and served a four year jail sentence because of his wrong doing. During that time frame, I was most definitely separated from him since I couldn't be in there with him, but that is how it is. When a person gets busted like they are supposed to after they have done something wrong, those who love that person pretty much serve the sentence too when jail time or worse is the given punishment and what race you are or what race you are not shouldn't matter. At the end of the day, if you don't want your family to suffer and be separated from you in such a way, don't go breaking the law(s) in the first place.

God bless you and my cousin always!!!

Holly

-Geaux

The babies had no choice - You people make Jon Stewart's term describing Trump/Sessions/Miller and their ilk "gleeful cruelty and dickishness" look very accurate.

And for the record - Trump is down to a few days to comply with the judges order - If he fails to comply it will be HE who is breaking the law, just as he did when he separated parents applying for amnesty from their children.

Each illegal cost Americans $34000 according to government statistics, so how many do you want to write a check for today out of your pocket? I’ll probably hear crickets as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Geaux

Each illegal cost Americans $34000 according to government statistics, so how many do you want to write a check for today out of your pocket? I’ll probably hear crickets as usual!

How about you start writing checks for 68 grand on each separation?

Why separating families is bad fiscal policy
WED, JUN 20

President Trump’s controversial immigration policy is costing American taxpayers more than twice as much as they would if families weren’t separated. Stephanie Ruhle explains how much it is costing the country to detain these migrants. Weighing in: NBC National Security and Justice Reporter Julia Ainsley, GOP Pollster Chris Wilson, and Vice Chair of the New York State Democratic Party Christine Quinn.

How separating families is costing taxpayers

We get it that you Trumplandians love torturing brown people - The UN does not

Trump policy of detaining children 'may amount to torture', UN says – as it happened

We all need to face the reality that Trump has absolutely no intention of obeying the judge's order and reunifying families. Hell, they won't even give us an honest count of how many have been reunited or an honest count of exactly how many babies are yet being held in his internment camps. Thus, the gleeful cruelty and dickishness continues.

The Trump administration is denying bond to some parents who have been separated from their children and are eligible to apply for asylum, according to two Texas immigration lawyers. The unusual move, which can extend the amount of time the families remain separated, comes just days after a federal judge ordered the Trump administration to quickly reunite separated families.

Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch says that by denying bond and forcing migrant parents to remain in detention while they apply for asylum, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement is “completely disobeying the judge’s order—intentionally.” Jodi Goodwin, a south Texas immigration lawyer who is working with separated parents at the Port Isabel detention center, agrees that the bond denials conflict with the recent injunction.

It is unclear how many migrants have been denied bond in recent days, but Lincoln-Goldfinch and Goodwin pointed to seven such denials they said had occurred since Thursday. The migrants have the right to appeal bond denials, but that process can take weeks.

Under US law, migrants who are apprehended by immigration agents and express a fear of returning to their home countries are given what is known as a “credible fear” interview in which an immigration officer determines whether there is a “significant possibility” that they would be persecuted if they were sent home. Migrants who pass this interview are then allowed to remain in the United States while they apply for asylum.​

Continued:

ICE has found yet another way to prolong family separations
They are illegal aliens they should not be here, stop them at the border and let them rot in fucking Mexico

Forum List

Back