Trump: "I'm very disappointed with MY Justice department..."

Agent Accused of Anti-Trump Bias Co-Wrote Comey Letter - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../01/agent-accused-of-anti-trump-bias-co-wrote-comey-letter.html
Jan 31, 2018 - Did Peter Strzok help tilt the election to Trump and then make up for it by inventing the Russia-collusion story? ... to be the first draft that formed the basis of the letter Comey sent to Congress, also supported reopening the Clinton investigation once the emails were discovered on disgraced former Rep.

There is no evidence that Comey's letter had any effect on the election.

As there is no evidence that had Stormy Daniels' blabbered about her sexual encounter with Trump may have affected the same election??

LOL

Are you saying you wouldn't have voted for Trump if you knew he had a sexual encounter with Stormy Daniels???????????

Someone should remind Trump that the DOJ is NOT his and that "justice" is not owned by any charlatan who still thinks that running a country is the same as running a reality sham show where the "star" can do anything he wants (like grabbing women's genitals) with impunity.

Trump is in for some major disappointments in the next few months, and the facade will begin to fully be torn down when his acolytes in congress begin to see that he is a huge albatross on their back......and the current "love" they have for him will soon fade.

Isn't this a cut and past from a year ago.

He's now 16 months into it (15 months more than you gave him...but of course you said he'd never be elected so I don't know why I even bother to read your bullshit).

Agent Accused of Anti-Trump Bias Co-Wrote Comey Letter - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../01/agent-accused-of-anti-trump-bias-co-wrote-comey-letter.html
Jan 31, 2018 - Did Peter Strzok help tilt the election to Trump and then make up for it by inventing the Russia-collusion story? ... to be the first draft that formed the basis of the letter Comey sent to Congress, also supported reopening the Clinton investigation once the emails were discovered on disgraced former Rep.

this-just-in-nobody-gives-a-fuck.jpg

Someone should remind Trump that the DOJ is NOT his and that "justice" is not owned by any charlatan who still thinks that running a country is the same as running a reality sham show where the "star" can do anything he wants (like grabbing women's genitals) with impunity.

Trump is in for some major disappointments in the next few months, and the facade will begin to fully be torn down when his acolytes in congress begin to see that he is a huge albatross on their back......and the current "love" they have for him will soon fade.

That’s it? That is your fake outrage today? Lol! Thanks for another daily laugh.

It's like we are supposed to forget Boi obama's "my justice department, my pentagon, my department of education, energy or whatever."

Like it or not it is Trump's administration just like it was the boi wonder's.

Sadly, those who run the NAACP and other African American orgs, are hateful Communists/Democrats. There's no diversity of thought within those orgs. The leaders for the most part, are old rabid Communists. Many are also bigots themselves. It's very sad.

That's all they have as they bend down kissing trumps rump
So exactly which policy of Trumps do you disagree with and why?
His wall The DACA blackmail or he'll shut gov't down if he doesn't get money for wall His lying about he and other billionaires aren't getting a tax break ..and fiscal conservative?? the tariffs that will hurt Americans etc etc
So you are for illegals and not Americans. What else?
Anyone living here since childhood working ,paying taxes, keeping their noses clean, and don't speak the language of the country trump wants to send them ,is as american as I and maybe even you
Why?
because it's the way to go ,,,,,,,,we can't all be trump asses

Everyone knows the Justice Department is Hillary's. Lynch was her bitch and Billdo met with her to remind her.
right....:rolleyes:

She was Secretary of State 6 years ago.... 6 years ago....and it's 'her' justice department! :lol::lol: :cuckoo:
Meaning most of her people are still there stirring up shit. You are welcome!
she was Secretary of State 6 years ago..... not attorney general, nor president.... :rofl:
So why did coney cover her ass?
he didn't cover her ass, he CAUSED her loss....in more ways than 1.

Is that like Crooked Hillary saying yesterday that the reason she didn't win was because not enough Communists voted for her?

Last edited:
Everyone knows the Justice Department is Hillary's. Lynch was her bitch and Billdo met with her to remind her.
right....:rolleyes:

She was Secretary of State 6 years ago.... 6 years ago....and it's 'her' justice department! :lol::lol: :cuckoo:
Meaning most of her people are still there stirring up shit. You are welcome!
she was Secretary of State 6 years ago..... not attorney general, nor president.... :rofl:
So why did coney cover her ass?
he didn't cover her ass, he CAUSED her loss....in more ways than 1.
BS. He thought it was safe to play act. Otherwise he would have recommended she be charged and the bitch that ran the DOJ would have charged her. But no, they let her off Scott free and are now conducting an investigation hoping for a crime. You liberals are assholes!

Are you saying you wouldn't have voted for Trump if you knew he had a sexual encounter with Stormy Daniels???????????

As a one-time New York resident, I would NEVER vote for the scum bucket that was and is Trump.......The narcissistic, low-self-esteem demagogue was the brunt of jokes in that city for decades.

Rudy for AG.

Rudy just screwed his Client... I mean really screwed him... Avenatti has basically said he has proof that the payment had to be made in time for the election...

Rudy looks way out of his league... Guess what, being a lawyer is not like riding a bike...

How about : "I'm very disappointed with me and Vlads justice dept" ?"

Rudy looks way out of his league... Guess what, being a lawyer is not like riding a bike...

Based on his performance these last couple of days, Rudy may ALSO soon have to dictate a note about his mental status to some quack doctor.

Rudy for AG.

Rudy just screwed his Client... I mean really screwed him... Avenatti has basically said he has proof that the payment had to be made in time for the election...

------------------------------------ just yer 'brit' OPINION eh Cowboy .

So Cowboy Ted isn’t American?
--------------------------------------------------------------- just MY opinion Papa .

Rudy for AG.

------------------------------------ just yer 'brit' OPINION eh Cowboy .

So Cowboy Ted isn’t American?
--------------------------------------------------------------- just MY opinion Papa .

So many people from other countries on this board jumping into U.S. politics, it wouldn’t surprise me. I find many to be on the left that are outraged over Russia interfering in U.S. elections, yet here they are trying to influence U.S. elections.

Forum List

Back