Trump in 2010: Assange and ‘disgraceful’ WikiLeaks should get the ‘death penalty’

What's with the open treason we're seeing from RWs, Repubs and now from drumpf? And the disgusting sucking up to Putin?

I admit, I'm old school. I believe in patriotism and in loving and protecting my country and I'll say it - I have come to despise RWs for being spineless traitors. That's a big part of the reason I don't post here much anymore. All they ever talk about is how much they love Pooting and drumpf's spying on the US. Well, that and the constant lies. They are just as much the spoiled petulant children as drumpf is.

About drumpf in general - I heard him described as a windshield blade. He flip flops on his flip flops and sometimes within the same sentence. His voters know he is now screwing them over. They know he is the very definition of crony capitalism, that if his lips are moving, he's lying and yes, like SYTFE said - he's a fraud whose only goal is to enrich himself and his sleaze kids.

What's with the open treason we're seeing from RWs, Repubs and now from drumpf? And the disgusting sucking up to Putin?

I admit, I'm old school. I believe in patriotism and in loving and protecting my country and I'll say it - I have come to despise RWs for being spineless traitors. That's a big part of the reason I don't post here much anymore. All they ever talk about is how much they love Pooting and drumpf's spying on the US. Well, that and the constant lies. They are just as much the spoiled petulant children as drumpf is.

About drumpf in general - I heard him described as a windshield blade. He flip flops on his flip flops and sometimes within the same sentence. His voters know he is now screwing them over. They know he is the very definition of crony capitalism, that if his lips are moving, he's lying and yes, like SYTFE said - he's a fraud whose only goal is to enrich himself and his sleaze kids.

Yup. There is no lower form of low than the modern day conservative. Absolute scumbags.

Trump and palin enemy combatants

use the drones

Did you see where Bristol is madly sucking up to Ivanka? Poor $arah - $he really did think $he would be able to ride drumpf's coattails.

Meanwhile, Bristol is doing manicures in deepest darkest Alaska.

Hmmm ... maybe she could get a cabinet post as Mel's Official Nail Polisher. That could be a really good thing because it would free up Mel's time to teach American school kids pole dancing.

b8aa8cdb18f75f120c1d50dda3a45b3632d7e9793c1f6fc04126571aabab8bfb.png

What a fraud!!!

You mean like when Obama wanted to deny Bush a choice on Supreme Court as a Senator and then became upset when it was done to him? Like that?

That post makes absolutely zero sense in the context of this thread. Are you always this stupid, or is it just partisan hackery on your part?

It makes perfect sense because one says something then years later says something different happens all the time.

Uh huh, it's all Trump's fault the Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Sure it is. :cuckoo:

Who knew the US 'deep state' would let Obama use them to de-legitimize Trump???

What are they gonna do next? Assasinate Trump? That's about the only card they have left.

What are they gonna do next? Assasinate Trump? That's about the only card they have left.

Plenty of cards left, bb. At this rate, Trump will talk himself right into impeachment.

Plenty of cards left, bb. At this rate, Trump will talk himself right into impeachment.

Wishful thinking is about all you anti-Americans have left, at this point.

Wishful thinking is about all you anti-Americans have left, at this point.

Hardly. All we have to do is sit back, put some popcorn in the microwave, and let the shit show begin.

PS: You can't get more anti-American then Trump, cupcake.

Forum List

Back