Trump In India (The Full Story The Media Isn't Readily Telling You)

The First Couple also visited many places including the Taj in their brief time there, and Trump announced a multi-billion dollar new deal for India as well as America. Mind you, this was yet one more example of how the world is laughing at that incompetent, incorrigible Trump, surely the great threat and danger to our national security that Nancy Pelosi warned us of.

View attachment 308703

Namaste
Heil Schiffler!

3grd1y.jpg

The First Couple also visited many places including the Taj in their brief time there, and Trump announced a multi-billion dollar new deal for India as well as America. Mind you, this was yet one more example of how the world is laughing at that incompetent, incorrigible Trump, surely the great threat and danger to our national security that Nancy Pelosi warned us of.

View attachment 308703

Namaste

So, what is in the multi billion dollar deal? How does it help the average American?

I watched most of that last night, very eye opening.

I wonder how much of it is actually true.

I know that currency thing is true.

If India was smart, they would simply outlaw Islam and declare it a cult and a political ideology identical to Nazism, and then just push Islam out of their country.

View attachment 308703

Namaste

So, what is in the multi billion dollar deal? How does it help the average American?

I couldn't watch any of it. It was one insult after another hurled at America and our President.

View attachment 308703

Namaste

I couldn't watch any of it. It was one insult after another hurled at America and our President.

Heaven forbid anyone insult your god

View attachment 308703

Namaste

I sincerely apologize. I guess I should have included a trigger warning? :dunno:

It is my belief that to be a truly informed citizen, you need to step outside of your echo chamber and listen to all sides of an issue. Don't you sometimes just wish those SJW's would listen to some Ben Shapiro, Carlson Tucker or other such thinker?

So. . . it is necessary to get multiple POV to really understand what is going on in the world.

. . . or, to realize, that no one really does have a complete picture, and the best anyone has, is rough approximations.

it-is-the-mark-of-an-educated-mind-to-be-7260704.png
socrates_quote_the_only_true_wisdom_is_in_knowing_you_know_nothing_5632.jpg

No thread on India can be complete without a picture or 2 of Canadian blackface PM visit to India.

Forum List

Back