Trump In Minnesota.A Sign Of What Might Happen If Trump Wins?Loons Trashing Their Own Cities Again?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid.jpg
I've only been here for a few days and it's funny to watch the spoiled Marxist idiots spouting the same ignorant talking points . They're afraid to stand up to the punks that the motherless so called "professors " use in class to intimidate the FNGs that these corrupt colleges give scholarships to , so they parrot what their leaders say to get an A . What a sad useless bunch of pawns .

Welcome to the forum. Stick around when the left have a bad Trump day they come here to start TDS meltdown threads, hilarious. :21:

Trump Derangement Syndrome was in full display from the podium in Minneapolis last night, in case you missed it.
One hour and 40 minutes of pure, unadulterated psychotic ranting.

If you did miss it, then go here to see it 24/7: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
There's an unlimited supply of ignorant leftest here - this is going to be fun .

For those us who watched the rally on Thursday Nite, were any of us thinking of what could happen if Trump wins again? Could we see the "Pristine Cities" of Los Angeles, San Fran, South Chicago, Maybe Boston,Maybe Seattle wake up on November 4th/5th seeing loons and thugs just having a field day in their downtowns as if they almost won the stanley cup, but lost, so therefore lets burn down this place?
What do you guys think?
:aargh: :aargh: :FIREdevil: :flameth:

I think a sitting POTUS who says things like, "...only thing Joe Biden was good at was kissing Barack Obama's ass", at a campaign rally is an unhinged, psychotic asshole who is beneath the office.

And you should think so, too. But it appears you're nothing but a gas lighting twit who doesn't think at all.

Emojis are for children.
Wow ! That was very intimidating ! I doubt it I've ever been more insulted in my lifetime .

You ain't see nothing yet, boy.
Lol

Just think about all the kids at the rally last night, or at home watching it with their parents.
They learned that being an asshole bully is a good thing.
You say terrible things, use vulgar language that causes fights, and people cheer.
That's what Trump is teaching our children.
And you stupid motherfuckers condone it.

View attachment 284110
I've only been here for a few days and it's funny to watch the spoiled Marxist idiots spouting the same ignorant talking points . They're afraid to stand up to the punks that the motherless so called "professors " use in class to intimidate the FNGs that these corrupt colleges give scholarships to , so they parrot what their leaders say to get an A . What a sad useless bunch of pawns .

Welcome to the forum. Stick around when the left have a bad Trump day they come here to start TDS meltdown threads, hilarious. :21:

Trump Derangement Syndrome was in full display from the podium in Minneapolis last night, in case you missed it.

If you did miss it, then go here to see it 24/7: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
There's an unlimited supply of ignorant leftest here - this is going to be fun .

You're out of your depth.
You're already resorting to memes.
Probably haven't read a newspaper or a periodical in years.
No depth, shallow, probably depends on Fox and Hannity for talking points, right?
You'll fit right in with the majority of gerbils here.

Just think about all the kids at the rally last night, or at home watching it with their parents.
You say terrible things, use vulgar language that causes fights, and people cheer.

And than you go outside and see how grown up Antifa and the Democrat Marxist acted.
Where you gonna hide when we come for you

Ahahaha here's one now ^^^ :21:

View attachment 284110

You're out of your depth.
You're already resorting to memes.
Probably haven't read a newspaper or a periodical in years.
No depth, shallow, probably depends on Fox and Hannity for talking points, right?
You'll fit right in with the majority of gerbils here.

In just 2 posts we have learned you are triggered by Trump, Trump rallies, Fox, and Hannity. :itsok:

i saw the rally, Trump never did tell any black jokes,,,,likes most democrats do in private

It was the Soviet flags and the communist leanings that bother me.

For those us who watched the rally on Thursday Nite, were any of us thinking of what could happen if Trump wins again? Could we see the "Pristine Cities" of Los Angeles, San Fran, South Chicago, Maybe Boston,Maybe Seattle wake up on November 4th/5th seeing loons and thugs just having a field day in their downtowns as if they almost won the stanley cup, but lost, so therefore lets burn down this place?
What do you guys think?
:aargh: :aargh: :FIREdevil: :flameth:

Those pussies didn't even come close!
Don"t give credit where credit ain't due.

well if Trump wins, i guess they will be pooping in all blue cities for years to come

Forum List

Back