Trump Indicted

The Nation to the Orange loser...

See-you-next-Tuesday-C-U-Badge.jpg

Nope. Congress had no constitutional obligation to investigate your fantasy. Congress DID have a constitutional obligation to count the electoral vote.

You're literally insisting Congress HAD to violate the constitution.

No. They didn't.

And please don't pretend that you give a fiddler's fuck about any investigation. You've ignored the DOJ investigation. You ignored the Attorney General. You've ignored BOTH of Trump's private investigations. You've ignored every State investigation into their own elections. You've ignored every audit, forensic audit, hand count, recount, machine count or electoral vote.

Any investigation that doesn't affirm your delusional 'big lie', you ignore. And just fold into your batshit fantasy.
They violated it by not investigating. The case made it to the SCOTUS.

Ok....but the REAL question is when are you starting your civil war? I need to block out the date on my calendar.
I expect if it begins, someone will have to search your basement to let you know. If you really think half the country is going to continue being dictated to by a government whose members are seen as illegitimate then you're an idiot. Civil War? All the other half of us have to do is tell your government to go fock-itself. That's right, civil disobedience on a large scale takes us directly into chaos that no government can physically compel an end to.

I expect if it begins, someone will have to search your basement to let you know. If you really think half the country is going to continue being dictated to by a government whose members are seen as illegitimate then you're an idiot. Civil War? All the other half of us have to do is tell your government to go fock-itself. That's right, civil disobedience on a large scale takes us directly into chaos that no government can physically compel an end to.
We should stop paying taxes until they clean their act up. If we do they will not have the money to pay the goons they have hired.

Surprise, another backstabber. Big fucking deal, not.

Laughing.....and once again, anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

Your sole standard of credibility is that a source agree with your delusion. If it doesn't, you'll ignore it. Be it Bill Barr, a Secretary of Defense, the election results, every court ruling to debunk your gibberish, or any investigation that contradicts you.

You're a violently irrational person, Last.

Forum List

Back