Trump: Investigating $3.7 Million Obama NIH Grant to Wuhan Lab for Study of C-Virus in Bats

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

For background on this see:

Drumpf was elected in 2016 right? Why is he still funding China to create a virus?

For background on this see:

GREAT news! Thanks for the post.

We need a few more threads on this. I've only seen two or three so far...

rw bs threads stay put - mention trump twice

X

Do you think it’s good we invested in the lab that infected us? Even you are not that dumb.

AFTER we get the virus behind us - dipshit rw's would rather point fingers and whine than stay alive
Dipshit LWingers want to shut the world down and hide.

X

Do you think it’s good we invested in the lab that infected us? Even you are not that dumb.

AFTER we get the virus behind us - dipshit rw's would rather point fingers and whine than stay alive

Are you seriously saying the left hasn’t politically attacked Trump up to this point?

Biden called his travel restrictions XENOPHOBIC on Jan 31.

Come on man.

X

I want them to all hide under their beds until 2025.

X

I intend to do my part to help my country get through this virus- I'M AN AMERICAN

you intend to keep the virus alive as long as possible to support china - YOURE A F'N TRAITOR

f - u

X

I intend to do my part to help my country get through this virus- I'M AN AMERICAN

you intend to keep the virus alive as long as possible to support china - YOURE A F'N TRAITOR

f - u
you're a fucked up asshole trying to shame people.
suck it.

another bombshell from "The Daily Mall" and a repeat thread.

Repeat thread sure, I still don't see it on any news. Takes a ball buster like Ben Swann to bring it any attention, official NIH documentation and all.

Forum List

Back