Trump is a clear and present danger: he fears an independent judiciary

Donnie clearly does not understand why an indepdent judiciacy is essential to the success of a limited Republic. It prevents the Rule of Trump . . . er . . . Man.
--------------

Somewhere, Hamilton -- West Indian, not Mexican -- is weeping over Donald Trump and his alarming, ignorant conception of the role of the judiciary.

The latest, scariest manifestation of Trump's attitude involves his now doubled-down attack on the federal judge -- Indiana-born, but Mexican for Trump's repellent purposes -- hearing the Trump University case.
Trump's Outlaw View of the Judiciary | RealClearPolitics
A judiciary infested with leftwing ideologues is hardly "independent."

We have no cases of trump violating the constitution. We have multiple documented cases of Obama violating the constitution and being slapped down repeatedly by the Supreme Court. We have multiple cases of Hilary violating federal law. Do it yourself but claim the other side is the culprit. We will see this from demos ad nauseum this election cycle. Hello Alinsky.

shrimp, no we don't. We do have instances of you, bripat, and conty babbling nonsense such as above.

When Judges Like Sotomeyer and others make blatant comments about deciding cases based not on the law but how they think as Latinos or any other race we sure as hell do NOT have an impartial judiciary
In your opinion, I s'pose.
That's not opinion. Our judicial system is a joke.
Of course it is your and RGSs uninformed opinion.
Wrong. That's my very well informed opinion. Obama has made it clear that the Constitution is an obstacle to his schemes to transform America, and he has acted accordingly. His administration is infested with people who want to overthrow the Constitution.

This is becoming a growing theme among conservative politicians that gain power in states. That the judiciary is to be marginalized and in Kansas they want to make it a crime for the Kansas Supreme Court to rule against anything the Republican State Congress passes.

Democracy doesn't work for these people anymore and they are working overtime on ways to get around it. Trump just happens to be their view on the subject out in plain view.

When Judges Like Sotomeyer and others make blatant comments about deciding cases based not on the law but how they think as Latinos or any other race we sure as hell do NOT have an impartial judiciary
In your opinion, I s'pose.
That's not opinion. Our judicial system is a joke.
Of course it is your and RGSs uninformed opinion.
Now this thread is really going somewhere.

Send us a postcard when you get there.

LOL

bripat is terrified of an independent judiciary, just as any member of the far right hate America crowd.

shrimp, no we don't. We do have instances of you, bripat, and conty babbling nonsense such as above.

I site facts and you call it nonsense. in short concise detailed posts I destroy the basis of your argument. You have no recourse but to call facts nonsense and go ad hominem. Don't pretend to care about a candidate that may or may not try to violate the constitution when we already have " a clear and present danger" occupying the presidency now. Get back to me when you can hold your own.

I site facts and you call it nonsense. in short concise detailed posts I destroy the basis of your argument. You have no recourse but to call facts nonsense and go ad hominem. Don't pretend to care about a candidate that may or may not try to violate the constitution when we already have " a clear and present danger" occupying the presidency now. Get back to me when you can hold your own.
Your opinions are not facts. Period. You have no argument, other than you want an all white America. Calling you a racist is not an ad hom but a clear and correct identification of what you are, a clear and present danger to America. Trump will violate the Constitution if it gets in his way.

She said it is available for anyone to see And other Judges have said similar things.
And that shakes your little world? Since when, my little buddy, have you ever been concerned about judicial impartiality?
You do not even deny she said it, and you find nothing wrong with making LEGAL decisions based on race when it is NOT a white person doing it, I see.
Gotta remember sarge, jokestinky's boy got defeated by the trumpster; so he's doing everything he can to marginalize him

She said it is available for anyone to see And other Judges have said similar things.
And that shakes your little world? Since when, my little buddy, have you ever been concerned about judicial impartiality?
You do not even deny she said it, and you find nothing wrong with making LEGAL decisions based on race when it is NOT a white person doing it, I see.
Gotta remember sarge, jokestinky's boy got defeated by the trumpster; so he's doing everything he can to marginalize him
Kasich got beat by the stinker, yes, and the good GOP are going to make sure Stinker Trump will not be president.

Your opinions are not facts. Period. You have no argument, other than you want an all white America. Calling you a racist is not an ad hom but a clear and correct identification of what you are, a clear and present danger to America. Trump will violate the Constitution if it gets in his way.
So you went and heard Muhammed Ali when spoke at the spectrum in 71?

bripat is terrified of an independent judiciary, just as any member of the far right hate America crowd.
My MOS was 95Bravo. What was yours?
11B with a Poppa qualifier. And what does that have to do with anything, ty? How long did you serve, if we are going this way? What is your disability rating? And I was in St. George in 1971.

And my uncle was piloting a glider 72 years ago later this night over Normandy. My dad was in the Pacific along with my step dad. My mother's fiance had been shot down and killed in the skies over Italy.

Ty, you seem very confused.

Last edited:

Fakey always declares himself the winner despite the facts or logic.

Fakey always declares himself the winner despite the facts or logic.
That's you in the mirror to whom you are talking.

Forum List

Back