Trump is a man of the people

Trump has zero understanding about what it's like to live the life of the average American people. It's not even close. He's never lived a day in his entire life of not being pampered. His entire life has been all about himself and his quest to be wealthy using common people as his stepping stones.
It's impossible to imagine he has changed every aspect of his life at age 70 to where he understands 100% the lives of the average American.

Thankfully Clinton is sooo much better! Charging 250 thousands for a speech, just like the average American... and afterwards giving the average American's money to the special interest... which was supposed to pay for their retirement. At least we can tax the kids...

silly-americans-laws-are-for-poor-people-made-on-3003490.png

I'm sure I have told you in the past, I'm neither a Trump or Clinton supporter.
I think it's a huge disgrace that the two major parties couldn't find better candidates. Trump and Clinton are the two worse candidates for president in the history of the USA. They suck.

It then comes down to what do you want? Both may indeed be equally corrupt. Both spend a lot of time fantasizing about facts. But what we know is that Hillary is more of the same. If you like the same, vote Hillary.

But, if you think that the SCOTUS is out of control and making law then we certainly can not allow Hillary make SC nomination that will last 30 years. I don't know what Trump will do but i know what Hillary will do.

I am a lot less scared of what Trump says than what Hillary does and did.

Trump needs to do better.

He needs to have Lavaka out in front to show his compassion.

He needs to completely ignore Hillary next debate and stick to policy. Completely. Maybe not even shake her hand.
You want Trump to talk about policy?

:lmao:

Well...to be fair, Trump surrogates are on every cable show telling us that Clinton is all attack and no policy while Trump is trying to talk policy all the time. What do you expect from Freewill?

Have you ever posted anything that actually made sense?

Every day...several times.

Trump has zero understanding about what it's like to live the life of the average American people. It's not even close. He's never lived a day in his entire life of not being pampered. His entire life has been all about himself and his quest to be wealthy using common people as his stepping stones.
It's impossible to imagine he has changed every aspect of his life at age 70 to where he understands 100% the lives of the average American.

Thankfully Clinton is sooo much better! Charging 250 thousands for a speech, just like the average American... and afterwards giving the average American's money to the special interest... which was supposed to pay for their retirement. At least we can tax the kids...

I think it's a huge disgrace that the two major parties couldn't find better candidates. Trump and Clinton are the two worse candidates for president in the history of the USA. They suck.

It then comes down to what do you want? Both may indeed be equally corrupt. Both spend a lot of time fantasizing about facts. But what we know is that Hillary is more of the same. If you like the same, vote Hillary.

But, if you think that the SCOTUS is out of control and making law then we certainly can not allow Hillary make SC nomination that will last 30 years. I don't know what Trump will do but i know what Hillary will do.

Clinton is easily the more corrupt of the two. There is a reason why lobbyists are donating for her, they are running a business or a union, not a charity.

Hillary's actions are however even more scary, she just drifts from one scandal to the next.

Trump needs to do better.

He needs to have Lavaka out in front to show his compassion.

He needs to completely ignore Hillary next debate and stick to policy. Completely. Maybe not even shake her hand.
You want Trump to talk about policy?

:lmao:

Well...to be fair, Trump surrogates are on every cable show telling us that Clinton is all attack and no policy while Trump is trying to talk policy all the time. What do you expect from Freewill?

Have you ever posted anything that actually made sense?

Every day...several times.

Maybe I'll try and find what must be very rare and few.

Clinton is easily the more corrupt of the two. There is a reason why lobbyists are donating for her, they are running a business or a union, not a charity.

Hillary's actions are however even more scary, she just drifts from one scandal to the next.

the Unions vote the alphabet. The corporations already own Hillary. She is the establishment darling.

Trump has never dealt with "the people" his whole life

His security has made sure the people do not have access to Trump

oh yeah and Hillary is down with the struggle. She did get a child rapist off the hook so I guess she DID at one time deal with the people.
Gheesh, that lie again..........

It is such a "lie" that she laughs about it. Sad woman, really sad.

More fakery, try reading the court minutes..There was no trial, the PA had a weak case and a plea bargain was implemented..

They are pathological liars. Trump twittering at 5 AM in the morning about the former beauty queen is fucking nuts and clearly shows he is nuts and unfit to be president.
No one is holding a gun to your heads forcing you to vote for either Trump or Clinton. Grow some balls and vote for someone else

They are pathological liars. Trump twittering at 5 AM in the morning about the former beauty queen is fucking nuts and clearly shows he is nuts and unfit to be president.
No one is holding a gun to your heads forcing you to vote for either Trump or Clinton. Grow some balls and vote for someone else

I voted for Perot and it got us the first Clinton. I will not say that I did anything to help get us the second. The SCOTUS nominations are too important to leave to Hillary and her progressive regime. Grow a set and think of your country and vote on the one issue that is above all the others.

Forum List

Back