Trump is a two faced, superficial, flip flopping hypocrite

VP? Newt

The desire to serve your country & TRY to make things better should supercede your personal feelings towards Trump. Otherwise you're as shallow as he is imo

Newt is about as establishment as you can possibly get. Do you really think he and Trump would get along?
I'm not concerned with labels. According to this website Jesus Christ himself would be considered establishment. Im also not concerned about his personal life. What I remember was that he made shit happen.
Horse shit! You're not concerned with labels, yet you pasted them all over Trump in your OP. You are a hypocrite.

Trump's most effective decisions will be seen in WHO he chooses for VP, cabinet positions and SCOTUS nominees. His success in the business world has resulted from his ability to delegate authority to capable people. I have no doubt concerning his ability to choose well as President.

All you dickheads that listen to and adopt the liberal talking points are nothing more than useful fools for the liberal cause when you regurgitate their untruths.

Mark my words: Trump will go down in history as one of the greatest, most effective Presidents EVER in protecting our nation, our Constitution and the freedoms it assures those that follow it.
Those aren't labels. They are adjectives. They are an assessment of Trump's own words.
Next time you're gonna get so butthurt make sure to have your Preparation H ready!
Label: a word or phrase that describes or identifies something or someone

An adjective is a label.

Try again.
Needs more Preparation H

How pathetically desperate.
So you say as you post complete nonsense masquerading as a reply.
Just starting fact.
I have yet to have any interaction with you that contained ANY substance. Solid reputation you're building there.
Your opinion is meaningless.
As meaningless as your days off my ignore list are numbered?
Was that supposed to bother me ?

Why would anyone think that Trump would select competent people to assume cabinet positions? And why would anyone think he'd listen to them if he did?

Read this....it gives you a good picture of who he counts on for advice. Hint...the guy's name rhymes with "chump".

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/magazine/donald-trump-primary-win.html?_r=1
I don't presume to think anything. I am holding out hope. The alternative is a non starter.

The alternative is a capable public servant who knows her shit. But...you don't like her personality. I get it.
I don't like her policy. Not sure what you think you "get"
We get that you’ll vote for Trump although you know he’s not qualified, and knowing that Clinton is.

This CAN NOT BE DENIED with any honesty. While I believe him to be all those things there is one thing he definitely isnt....

Hillary Clinton

The only upside to an unknown Trump presidency will be if he picks a good cabinet & running mate.

Great point. He should change his slogan from "make America Great again" to "hey, i am not Hillary".

Forum List

Back