Misguided Trump foreign policy which is still hurting today

Ahhh, you want to send our money to Zelen$ky but won’t go to Kiev.

Luke Sissyfag was more of a man than you
My GAWOD you MAGATS are just stupid.

You believe MAGATS are money?
well, that's what Trump believes so I can understand your confusion.
AND

This
1708719596432.png

is what we're sending Ukraine.

That you're stupid enough to think you can spend this is why Trump has all your free cash.

Easily

Allowing Ukraine to do the fighting and dying is cheaper than deploying the US Army and Air Force half way around the world

Russia has been the major threat against the US for 75 years. We have spent trillions countering that threat.

Ukraine is taking out the Russian forces, mechanized forces, Navy and air capabilities and we just sit back and watch
The fighting and dying? Does anyone not afflicted with TDS really think Ukraine can deplete Russian's military? It's the worst bang for the buck since the U.S. armed the Afghan tribes to fight against Russia.

They give there money to this con artist to pay for legal fees that his actions caused.. The last two big fines have nothing to do with him being doing his job of President.

Then compare that to money to Ukraine... The money sent to Ukraine is the best bang for buck US defence spending has spent in modern times... For the price of less than a couple of months in Iraq expenditure, Russia (US main enemy globally) has lost almost 50% of its Army, got stuck in a war which is killing in a month what Afghanis took years to do... Putin, a war criminal and despot dictator has been severely weakened and Putin is not looking at any NATO country.

Also on the flip side, China is learning quickly how US can beat Chain in a war over Taiwan without needing to oput a boot on the ground or plane in the air.. Biden is showing what real US power looks like when they have a strong NATO alliance... GOP and Trump are trying to undermine that.

China like Russia sees its best chance of taking US/NATO out of the picture is to have Trump/GOP in charge. They will weaken US internationally and allow them to make gains all over the world... China reaped a lot in the first Trump presidency in SE Asia, Iran and Africa, they secured rights to many minerals and rare metals that used to be controlled by US defended by previous administrations from both sides. Trump just retreated, he didn't staff the State Dept properly and left US allied countries in these difficult areas over to the Chinese and Russia..
Biden is trying to rebuild US trust again in these regions and win back the soft control US had but they know that US is one vote away from being dropped again. He is starting from a low base with gutted and demoralised State Dept.

China And Russia Make Critical Mineral Grabs in Africa While the U.S. Snoozes

What Trump did internationally would be corrupt if he wasn't so incompetent... He basically will have US companies begginn China for rare earth metals that go in huge amount of modern goods today...
That is what MAGA really stands for...

Man, I nearly had to stop reading after the first sentence left-cowboy. After the second paragraph I found you so misguided, I had to quit there.

BTW, Trump did most of the leaving before Biden got in...

When biden got into power there was only 2,500 troops left, Biden had to incrase that to 5000 by August to to have an somewhat orderly departure, this was as high as he was going as he wanted out and not a continuation of the war...
There was barely enough to secure US Air base and Kabul over an hour away... The Taliban had just got 5000 of their best fighters released and where sweeping up territory all over the place...

US troops decommissioned all weapons at the base and got back to Kabul before they would get over run in May.

These were the cards Biden was dealt. Stephen Miller slow walked visa to US friendlies and Biden didn't have the time to vet thousands of people and falies in the time available.

Miller had gutted the dept and made it nearly impossible to process Visas... You just can't process that many people safely in that area in that timeframe.

Not say Biden did enough to fix it, but the Trump Administration was the administration that created the mess and set a timeline which made fixing it impossible.

Why won’t you go to the Front? $lava Ukraine!!
Don't need to... That is what stupid fucks like GOP did when they ordered US soldiers to do that...

Ukraines have shown they are will ing to fight and they just need help with weapons...

Again you want us to do the stupid thing, put boots on the ground getting shot at...

Haven't enough US soldiers lost there live in other countries? It seems you want more to die...
Ukraine is willing to stop Putin so NATO doesn't have to stop them, they are just looking for help...
Best bang for buck for US defence they are getting in a long time..

Man, I nearly had to stop reading after the first sentence left-cowboy. After the second paragraph I found you so misguided, I had to quit there.
I know, I used linkes to show evidence as well... You probably found that a bit confusing...

You probably more used to a big rant with nothing to back it on this site...

I did notice that you haven't proved I am wrong and just for Gaslighting...

The fighting and dying? Does anyone not afflicted with TDS really think Ukraine can deplete Russian's military? It's the worst bang for the buck since the U.S. armed the Afghan tribes to fight against Russia.
Severely weakened...

They are desperately trying to rebuild (especially with buying in drones from Iran). Seriously if we want to bomb Iran, Bomb that factory, they are producing 300 drones a month...

Now is the time to hit them with Air Power... Win the air and send Russia out of Ukraine... Then box them in with sanctions... They won't be able to make anything serios for decades...

This is about letting Russia be ground out in Ukraine so they have nothing to take on NATO... We then can concentrate on the Cyberwar... We cn run a campaign in Russia on there internet to totally undermine Putin, our tech is fucking way stronger than Russia and we in the West/NATO need to say that cyber attacking is taken seriously and we will reprise by flooding Russia with anti Putin material (it is called the truth) and dismantle chunks of his propaganda services...
This sends a message to others who are even thinking of doing this... If China see Russia getting away with it, then they will do the same thing..

Last edited:
They give there money to this con artist to pay for legal fees that his actions caused.. The last two big fines have nothing to do with him being doing his job of President.

Then compare that to money to Ukraine... The money sent to Ukraine is the best bang for buck US defence spending has spent in modern times... For the price of less than a couple of months in Iraq expenditure, Russia (US main enemy globally) has lost almost 50% of its Army, got stuck in a war which is killing in a month what Afghanis took years to do... Putin, a war criminal and despot dictator has been severely weakened and Putin is not looking at any NATO country.

Also on the flip side, China is learning quickly how US can beat Chain in a war over Taiwan without needing to oput a boot on the ground or plane in the air.. Biden is showing what real US power looks like when they have a strong NATO alliance... GOP and Trump are trying to undermine that.

China like Russia sees its best chance of taking US/NATO out of the picture is to have Trump/GOP in charge. They will weaken US internationally and allow them to make gains all over the world... China reaped a lot in the first Trump presidency in SE Asia, Iran and Africa, they secured rights to many minerals and rare metals that used to be controlled by US defended by previous administrations from both sides. Trump just retreated, he didn't staff the State Dept properly and left US allied countries in these difficult areas over to the Chinese and Russia..
Biden is trying to rebuild US trust again in these regions and win back the soft control US had but they know that US is one vote away from being dropped again. He is starting from a low base with gutted and demoralised State Dept.

What Trump did internationally would be corrupt if he wasn't so incompetent... He basically will have US companies begginn China for rare earth metals that go in huge amount of modern goods today...
your-desperation-is-S.jpg

So all you got is Gaslighting....

No rejection on the discussion. the points made have gone unchallenged...

Posters...
We are four pages in and no one has refuted the Orginal post and tried to engage an actual discussion...

How about some of ye actually read what I wrote and engage in the actual subject... All we have here is mudsling or massive off topic tangents....

I have shown how trump decisions as President gutted the State Dept and reduced US influence regions where US is looking resources... these resources are now being harvested by mainly China...
You can defend Trump's descisions and be happy with China getting these rare metals used in so much high tech equipment and happily say there is nothing with China getting these resources...

How about engage ina discussion?

So all you got is Gaslighting....

No rejection on the discussion. the points made have gone unchallenged...

Posters...
We are four pages in and no one has refuted the Orginal post and tried to engage an actual discussion...

How about some of ye actually read what I wrote and engage in the actual subject... All we have here is mudsling or massive off topic tangents....

I have shown how trump decisions as President gutted the State Dept and reduced US influence regions where US is looking resources... these resources are now being harvested by mainly China...
You can defend Trump's descisions and be happy with China getting these rare metals used in so much high tech equipment and happily say there is nothing with China getting these resources...

How about engage ina discussion?
So when you are asked to act like adults you have nothing to say..

I`d swap illegals for our MAGA trash in a heartbeat. Those illegals who are coming from Central America are fleeing poverty brought on by decades of rightwing dictatorships that we gave them. Anyone who tried to help them was labeled a communist and removed. History books available at your library will confirm this but you would have to actually read books. Ya, it isn't going to happen. Why start now?
The reason why you would swap out illegals for republican Americans is because the illegals can be counted on to kill white girls.

James Carville thinks Trump`s donors are "begging to be stolen from".
:abgg2q.jpg: MSN

we would not be fighting russia in ukraine or these mad arabs running around slicing people open you god damned fucking idiot

may the worst illegals rampage your neighborhood

Trump totally disinfranchised the Palestinians. ...and Bibi Netanyahu has wrecked the Abraham Accords.

Forum List

Back