Misguided Trump foreign policy which is still hurting today

It's a shame to see such mindless and irrational and blind hatred that you're willing to overlook what is happening to America just so you can hate trump.

If you don't like trump that's fine, but you're willingness to turn a blind eye to what is going on is sad.

You've been manipulated into hating one single person so much that you can't see what's going on. And you have been manipulated because the two easiest groups of people to control are people that are mad or scared. So you just repeat then same rhetoric over and over again without the slightest shred of any thought beyond "trump bad, Biden good".

It shows because we all know no one is perfect, yet you find no fault in Biden or his administration.

It's odd though your profile says Ireland yet you seem to act as if you really know what's going on in America. You're across the ocean and still repeating the same old phrases.

I hope one day you realize you're being programmed by TV and the Internet.
Thanks for the rant...

I showed proof of Trump dropping the ball... You don't like criticism of Trump and we get a little snowflake rant with no discussion, just don't say anything bad about Trump...

Trump did gut the State Dept...

This is fact... This is what Trump wanted to do and he did it... Then there was consequences and your answer is not to say anything bad about Trump... When are you going own his mistakes...

Even Trump know he screwed up towards the end but nobody trusted him... US under Trump in dipolomatic terms were told to Fuck Off...

Again this is all backed by evidence...

Hey,

Whats this 'we' shit fighting Russia, Ukrainians are fighting Russia, we are just supporting them... This isn't a fucked up war like the GOP gets America into with boots on the ground and bodybags on the way home for decades...

Biden actions around the Russian invasion of Ukraine will taught as genius in Westpoint for decades to come. He managed to bring Russia to its knees with only boot on the grond was his for 24 hrs... Reagan would envy him if he wouldn't admire it so much...

As for your shit about arabs... How many arab attacks in America is there of "running around slicing people open"... Seems to be more MAGA idiots shooting places up..
Are you blind? Genocide Joe is a fucking disaster, much like dumb Don.

I see the irony in your partisan stupidity something you are incapable of now go waste someone else’s time with your it’s never wrong when my side does it idiocy life is to short waste on people like you.
;;;

It appears you are short of punctuation so rather than call you ignorant, I'll just loan you some.
AND
Yet here you are dingleberry.

1708708684586.gif

Proof that faulty reasoning is a symptom of TDS. How in the world can taxpayer money thrown at a crooked little country like Ukraine be the "best bang for the buck"?
Yep... Look at the results...

Half Russian army equipment gone and US has only sent $46bn in military aid.

Reagan would have taken the hand off you for that return on investment... No war vets either... This is insanely low when compared to the GOP wars which were in the trillions and yielded nothing.. Fucking nothing... Invaded Afghanistan only to find Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan with a Seal team...

The courses in high school that must have changed in recent decades to have this type of thinking. And older people if you are, this is a disgrace. Economics and finance are also of government. And it is lacking. All of the social programs in every way including employment that overpays has cause a destruction that we are headed for.
What the FOCQUE does that have to do with this discussion?
I'm guessing you oD'd on Trump Magic MAGA Pills and your IQ dropped to floor level.

Easily

Allowing Ukraine to do the fighting and dying is cheaper than deploying the US Army and Air Force half way around the world

Russia has been the major threat against the US for 75 years. We have spent trillions countering that threat.

Ukraine is taking out the Russian forces, mechanized forces, Navy and air capabilities and we just sit back and watch
Want to see what they would do with F-16s?

I was wondering could Ukraine set up a Mercenary Army which includes F-16 pilots and crews... That way a US pilot can tajke a few months holidays and help out... Should be decent pay too...

The repubs have handed the keys to their campaign vault to the trump family. The House and Senate candidates are gonna find themselves up the creek with no funds. Lara has already said that every penny is going to trump. They will be paying lawyer fees for trump before they help repub candidates. That is what trump as been waiting for.

We have senate leaders who have been around for 20 30 40 years and there state still sit at the bottom of doing well list.
We have so called leaders unwilling to work together because WINNING FOR PARTY keeps their job and enables their big money supporters.
Money and propaganda. Can we do no better?

But you are the one sucking Genocide Joe’s limp dick.
Not me sparkless.
Joe wouldn't tolerate such a thing.
Perhaps your confused about the MaraLago Ho House.
Better known as Boys Town East.

I've see you working there.
You all made up for work

1708712865810.png

Do you swallow or spit?

Forum List

Back