trump is a vulgar man

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm

of course the old white males on here will love him for this

Bones, we know he hurts your feelings and that's how you're going to vote. You've made that abundantly clear.

There was a time when presidential candidates tried to appear to be presidential.

Trump doesn't bother. He insults EVERYONE.

There was a time when presidential candidates tried to appear to be presidential.

Trump doesn't bother. He insults EVERYONE.

Trump is the MAGA ideal. Most of the old white guys are tired of being held accountable for their awful behavior. They're sick of being corrected when they demean or degrade other people. They want to return to an age when people who looked like them could be awful as they wanted to be, grab women by the pussy with no consequence, and insult anyone they wished.

That's why they idolize Trump. He gets away with treating people as badly as they wish they could.

As they've sadly equated demeaning other people with the possession of power.

I'm not saying if you're a Trump supporter, you're a bad person. I'm saying if you're a Trump supporter, you're probably a worse version of yourself than you were before supporting him.

Trump is the MAGA ideal. Most of the old white guys are tired of being held accountable for their awful behavior. They're sick of being corrected when they demean or degrade other people. They want to return to an age when people who looked like them could be awful as they wanted to be, grab women by the pussy with no consequence, and insult anyone they wished.

That's why they idolize Trump. He gets away with treating people as badly as they wish they could.

As they've sadly equated demeaning other people with the possession of power.

And voting like that for a position like president can only be dangerous. You'll just end up with someone who does whatever they want, and that will destroy the country.

And voting like that for a position like president can only be dangerous. You'll just end up with someone who does whatever they want, and that will destroy the country.

The unspoken goal of MAGA is a two tiered legal system. They want a return to white male ascendancy. Where they are not held accountable while women, gays, people of color, anyone who is the 'other' will be held fully accountable under the law.

The corruption of our legal system is the point of MAGA. Our legal system as it exists now holds white men accountable for their awful behavior. And MAGA seeks to end that.

The unspoken goal of MAGA is a two tiered legal system. They want a return to white male ascendancy. Where they are not held accountable while women, gays, people of color, anyone who is the 'other' will be held fully accountable under the law.

The corruption of our legal system is the point of MAGA. Our legal system as it exists now holds white men accountable for their awful behavior. And MAGA seeks to end that.

Yeah, I mean it's pretty obvious.

Trump attacking Kamala for not being black. It's just a way of being racist in a manner they think is "acceptable". They won't get called racist for it.

But it's there in their actions. You just have to see the patterns.

Trump attacking Kamala for not being black. It's just a way of being racist in a manner they think is "acceptable". They won't get called racist for it.

Its not hard to 'crack the code'. Especially when Trump is calling Harris a pathetic fucking bitch. On camera.

And he knows that his hardcore supporters will embrace that kind of naked misogyny. That they'll laud it. They'll try to emulate it.

The part that I find so astonishing is the complete lack of personal accountability and self awareness that these old MAGA supporters have. They spew the most racist, sexist, hateful shit youv'e ever heard. And when their kids and the people around them don't want be around them anymore....they blame the 'woke mind virus'.

Rather than their own shitty behavior. I don't think any political movement is worth dying alone.

I don't actually know for sure to what degree this is a race thing. Obviously it is a component, but more and more this appears to be about their perception of Good vs. Evil. Look at the rage they show for Republican Never-Trumpers, for example.

One of the many frustrating things about this disaster is that it's all but impossible to communicate with them, to fully understand their motivations. They just automatically go full ersatz talk radio and waterboard you with the same misinformation.

Its not hard to 'crack the code'. Especially when Trump is calling Harris a pathetic fucking bitch. On camera.

And he knows that his hardcore supporters will embrace that kind of naked misogyny. That they'll laud it. They'll try to emulate it.

The part that I find so astonishing is the complete lack of personal accountability and self awareness that these old MAGA supporters have. They spew the most racist, sexist, hateful shit youv'e ever heard. And when their kids and the people around them don't want be around them anymore....they blame the 'woke mind virus'.

Rather than their own shitty behavior. I don't think any political movement is worth dying alone.

The thing I see happening is Trump going on these forums, seeing what these people are saying, repeating it back to them. That's why they love him. It's the sort of back slapping you get in bars where everyone agrees with each other, and they only see support for each other, so assume they must be geniuses.

But Trump said it in 2016, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still follow him, because.... they're idiots. Trump called them idiots and they seemed to not only agree, but love it.

I don't actually know for sure to what degree this is a race thing. Obviously it is a component, but more and more this appears to be about their perception of Good vs. Evil. Look at the rage they show for Republican Never-Trumpers, for example.

One of the many frustrating things about this disaster is that it's all but impossible to communicate with them, to fully understand their motivations. They just automatically go full ersatz talk radio and waterboard you with the same misinformation.

Give it a rest Mac, it's beyond pathetic. I just listened to all but the last 10 minutes of the interview. He talked policy the entire time, with a few Trumpian forays into the size of his crowds, etc.

I know that hurts your feelings so terribly that you can't recover, but the rest of us are not willing to vote for an empty suit with open borders and a horrid economy because of your Big Hurtsy Feelings

Like I said in the previous post I just wrote, I think Trump goes onto the internet, sees what these people are saying and repeats it.

Obviously some of them are racist, and Trump repeats this racism. Does he even think about whether it's racist or not? Does he even care? He found out very early on in his political campaign in what, 2015? 2016? that he could say anything, and the more edgy it was, the more they liked him for it.

Forum List

Back