Trump is clearly colluding with North and South Korea to end the war

No, Trump is intruding on the process and trying to take credit for what is not his

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You are a whacko, US nuclear subs have been off the Korean coast since Kimmy made the threat to Guam. In the meantime Trump has been blowing up Syria. You keep playing with your little thingy, that no one has ever seen

PS, Thanks for buying that iPhone, my stock portfolio loves fools like you

Since the Nobel committee will not give him a peace prize, I am starting a collection to begin carving plans for Trumps face to be added to Mount Rushmore................You can send me all of your crumbs that you do not want anyway.

Trump Will Soon End the Korean War - The Daily Reckoning

Yawning
Why doesn't Trump treat Russia like he treats North Korea. They are as big a threat to the USA as North Korea.
Mr. tough guy Trump kisses Putin's butt like no other human on this earth.

Since the Nobel committee will not give him a peace prize, I am starting a collection to begin carving plans for Trumps face to be added to Mount Rushmore................You can send me all of your crumbs that you do not want anyway.

Yawning
Why doesn't Trump treat Russia like he treats North Korea. They are as big a threat to the USA as North Korea.
Putin probably has pictures of trump with his privates out pissing on some girls So trump better keep kissing putins butt

No, Trump is intruding on the process and trying to take credit for what is not his

You are a whacko, US nuclear subs have been off the Korean coast since Kimmy made the threat to Guam. In the meantime Trump has been blowing up Syria. You keep playing with your little thingy, that no one has ever seen

I'm buying another for the whole family even if it benefits republican morons

Bush II invaded two countries, one that was zero threat to the US and that didn't phase NK. Why would wasting a few hundred million dollars in missiles scare them?

It is so cute how you pretend to have stocks!

obama clearly convinced north and south Korea to end the war. You just can't see him do it. That's how good he is.

Yawning
Because fool, we can benefit From allying with Russia.

b8fb6345521d9713ce4128d571c734c8.png

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Who is it then? Trump is the first to get Korea to a negotiation that isn't all about what we are going to give them, like Bill Clinton. It's just a coincidence that Trump did it? Fine, then who really did it that couldn't do it before?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a bizarre thing

Yawning
I take it you feel that giving in, appeasing and withdrawing sanctions is the best way to 'ally' with Russia.

Yawning
I take it you feel that giving in, appeasing and withdrawing sanctions is the best way to 'ally' with Russia.

What about spending decades alibiing Russia like the Democrats did and selling them 20% of our uranium like Hillary did?

Yawning
I would say that miketx is a Russian agent but I know his IQ is too low.

Yawning

What about spending decades alibiing Russia like the Democrats did and selling them 20% of our uranium like Hillary did?
Kaz now you're trying to bullshit me Hill never sold anyone uranium except in republican wet dreams

Yawning

Sheesh, kas! Not that old debunked slander AGAIN?

Forum List

Back