Trump is clearly colluding with North and South Korea to end the war

Who is it then? Trump is the first to get Korea to a negotiation that isn't all about what we are going to give them, like Bill Clinton. It's just a coincidence that Trump did it? Fine, then who really did it that couldn't do it before?

Well, first off we do not know what the negotiation is going to be all about as the US is not involved yet. Second, there are two other factors that Trump has no influence over, first they now have a completed nuclear weapons program and usable nuke(s), second their testing facility collapsed after the last test precluding them from doing any more testing if they wanted to.

SK also just recently got a new president after the last one was driven out of office. He is a human rights lawyer and has gone out of his way since taking office to make dealing with NK his main priority.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a bizarre thing

Not near as bizarre of Trump worship. He is just a dude, he is not your god.

Since the Nobel committee will not give him a peace prize, I am starting a collection to begin carving plans for Trumps face to be added to Mount Rushmore................You can send me all of your crumbs that you do not want anyway.

Trump Will Soon End the Korean War - The Daily Reckoning

Yawning
Why doesn't Trump treat Russia like he treats North Korea. They are as big a threat to the USA as North Korea.
Mr. tough guy Trump kisses Putin's butt like no other human on this earth.
Because fool, we can benefit From allying with Russia.
I take it you feel that giving in, appeasing and withdrawing sanctions is the best way to 'ally' with Russia.

What about spending decades alibiing Russia like the Democrats did and selling them 20% of our uranium like Hillary did?
Sheesh, kas! Not that old debunked slander AGAIN?

We have a name on here when he starts his lying again...we call it "kazzing".

You always approach different people the same way? No.
Since the Nobel committee will not give him a peace prize, I am starting a collection to begin carving plans for Trumps face to be added to Mount Rushmore................You can send me all of your crumbs that you do not want anyway.

Yawning
Why doesn't Trump treat Russia like he treats North Korea. They are as big a threat to the USA as North Korea.

Yawning
I take it you feel that giving in, appeasing and withdrawing sanctions is the best way to 'ally' with Russia.

What about spending decades alibiing Russia like the Democrats did and selling them 20% of our uranium like Hillary did?
Kaz now you're trying to bullshit me Hill never sold anyone uranium except in republican wet dreams

Of course she sold it. She sold it for the $145 million she was paid for doing it

Yawning

It's not slander if it's true, Holmes

Look guy. Have the balls to come up with your own material instead of repeating someone else's. Faun is a God to you, huh? You should have outgrown the playground years ago

Kaz now you're trying to bullshit me Hill never sold anyone uranium except in republican wet dreams

Of course she sold it. She sold it for the $145 million she was paid for doing it

:21::21::21::21:

She was paid to approve something she had did not vote on and no power to approve if she had!

What a great little fantasy

Look guy. Have the balls to come up with your own material instead of repeating someone else's. You should have outgrown the kindergarten years ago

I am pretty sure I started it. either way, you lie more often than Trump and Hillary combined.

She was paid to approve something she had did not vote on and no power to approve if she had!

She was the most senior approval of the deal and she got a quit pro quo of $145 million. If she was a Republican, you'd suddenly get that

Look guy. Have the balls to come up with your own material instead of repeating someone else's. You should have outgrown the kindergarten years ago

I am pretty sure I started it. either way, you lie more often than Trump and Hillary combined.

Yes, not being leftist is lying. We of course know that Democrats speak truth, but we are too greedy, racist and sexist to admit that. So we lie and say we don't believe Democrats.

You idiots are like Christians with Jesus. To question your government religion is in itself to lie because we all know the truth, that Democrats are right

I am opposed to the North Korea Peace Treaty because we need a Marxist country to deport our worthless Left Wingers to.

What a tangled web.....Trade wars result in megalomaniac Jung Un doing a 180? ,

China wants what outta that?

Sanctions on Russia? wtf here thinks that'll even make a dent in their economy?, especially if it's only a few states that come down on them?

Now somehow Kim Flung Dung has connections to Iran ,along with the whole verbotten nuke deal they've been flaunting at us......

Not much of this is making sense?
trump-mt-rushmore-photobattle-759.jpg

~S~

She was the most senior approval of the deal and she got a quit pro quo of $145 million. If she was a Republican, you'd suddenly get that

Bullshit. First there is no “most senior” on the committee, they are all equal voting members.

Second, the committee can neither approve or disapprove, that is for the POTUS.

And unlike you I do not suck up to one party or the other, I am a true libertarian, unlike the fraud you are

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yawning
So in your mind North Korea and Russia are equal...........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Try out for SNL

No, Trump is intruding on the process and trying to take credit for what is not his

You are a whacko, US nuclear subs have been off the Korean coast since Kimmy made the threat to Guam. In the meantime Trump has been blowing up Syria. You keep playing with your little thingy, that no one has ever seen

PS, Thanks for buying that iPhone, my stock portfolio loves fools like you
I'm buying another for the whole family even if it benefits republican morons
Upgrade every year, it will make you a better fool

No, Trump is intruding on the process and trying to take credit for what is not his

You are a whacko, US nuclear subs have been off the Korean coast since Kimmy made the threat to Guam. In the meantime Trump has been blowing up Syria. You keep playing with your little thingy, that no one has ever seen

Bush II invaded two countries, one that was zero threat to the US and that didn't phase NK. Why would wasting a few hundred million dollars in missiles scare them?
The North Korean people are literally eating dirt...................................this matters

Yawning
Looks like N & S Korea are doing pretty good without him.
The USA is in SK fool.........................what planet are you living on

Yawning
I would say that miketx is a Russian agent but I know his IQ is too low.
Russian agents always act stupid, this lets them bond with democrats

Bush II invaded two countries, one that was zero threat to the US and that didn't phase NK. Why would wasting a few hundred million dollars in missiles scare them?
The North Korean people are literally eating dirt...................................this matters

There are people all over the world literally eating dirt, why do they not matter?

You idiots are like Christians with Jesus. To question your government religion is in itself to lie because we all know the truth, that Democrats are right

This from a Trump worshiper! :21::21::290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back