🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is colluding with private industry to improve the lives of ordinary Americans

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I'm calling my representatives in Congress to demand a FULL investigation! This is outrageous!

I'm calling my representatives in Congress to demand a FULL investigation! This is outrageous!

Is he?

Well, firstly he's given tax cuts to the rich. Does this benefit "the lives of ordinary Americans"? Actually the Dem/Rep thing has been increasing income inequality and Trump isn't doing anything to change this.

Smaller businesses are finding it harder and harder and harder to compete with larger businesses, like Walmart, who get massive tax breaks. Trump is also doing nothing to change this.

Boom and bust hurts the poor the most. 7 million people lost their homes in the last recession. Some rich people gained billions out of this recession. Further increasing income inequality in the US.

So, no, the lives of "ordinary Americans" are not getting better IN THE LONG TERM. The short term Trump isn't doing anything to make lives better, it's just getting better because it was a post war historical low and would naturally get better unless destructive policies were put in place.

But in the long term Trump is carrying on the status quo of boom and bust, tax cuts for those who don't need them to make them super competitive and poorer people to struggle with their businesses.

Well, firstly he's given tax cuts to the rich.
!

I agree. Government should take ALL of it, tax those evil, greedy bastards at 100%! We're entitled to their money!

Last edited:

I agree. Government should take ALL of it, tax those evil, greedy bastards at 100%! We're entitled to their money!

We're not just talking tax cuts. We're talking UNFAIR tax cuts where rich people are paying.... wait, we have no fucking clue how much they're paying, but we can bet it isn't much.

Trump is doing what he promised and is being successful.....

We're not just talking tax cuts. We're talking UNFAIR tax cuts where rich people are paying.... wait, we have no fucking clue how much they're paying, but we can bet it isn't much.

Just take it all. That's what Venezuela does.

Just take it all. That's what Venezuela does.

Hey, I know, why not turn everyone into pumpkins. Yeah, and then we can sprinkle some star dust over them all.

Or how about we have an adult conversation?

We're not just talking tax cuts. We're talking UNFAIR tax cuts where rich people are paying.... wait, we have no fucking clue how much they're paying, but we can bet it isn't much
You are afraid of rich people?...do you know how silly that sounds?...rich folks hire and improve the lives of millions of people...if you don't care then you are the heartless one that you have fought against all of your life....

Your stupid is outrageous.

Turmp has financially benefitted big-league form his tax-cuts and was bragging to his mar-a-lagers about how he has enriched them. This while he was selling for months bullshit to dupes about rich people paying more under his plan.

Last edited:

Is he?

Well, firstly he's given tax cuts to the rich. Does this benefit "the lives of ordinary Americans"? Actually the Dem/Rep thing has been increasing income inequality and Trump isn't doing anything to change this.

Smaller businesses are finding it harder and harder and harder to compete with larger businesses, like Walmart, who get massive tax breaks. Trump is also doing nothing to change this.

Boom and bust hurts the poor the most. 7 million people lost their homes in the last recession. Some rich people gained billions out of this recession. Further increasing income inequality in the US.

So, no, the lives of "ordinary Americans" are not getting better IN THE LONG TERM. The short term Trump isn't doing anything to make lives better, it's just getting better because it was a post war historical low and would naturally get better unless destructive policies were put in place.

But in the long term Trump is carrying on the status quo of boom and bust, tax cuts for those who don't need them to make them super competitive and poorer people to struggle with their businesses.

The tax cut was for everyone, not just the rich.

That is the right way that government should and has worked in the past for everyone.
Not target the rich to pay for different groups of small minorities over the majority.
When we all have more of our own money it works for every American.
We all prosper.
We see it working right now for the last 2 years.

We're not just talking tax cuts. We're talking UNFAIR tax cuts where rich people are paying.... wait, we have no fucking clue how much they're paying, but we can bet it isn't much
You are afraid of rich people?...do you know how silly that sounds?...rich folks hire and improve the lives of millions of people...if you don't care then you are the heartless one that you have fought against all of your life....

When the fuck did I say I was afraid of rich people?

Rich people hire folks. It's true.

But wait. Let's do the math.

Right, Walmart turns up in town and sells its products 15% cheaper because it's not paying tax that the small businesses are having to pay.

The small businesses go out of business.

The taxes that the small businesses were paying stops being paid because Walmart isn't being paid because they got a special deal going on.

The profits that the small businesses made went back into the community because the owners lived in that community. The profits now go into the Walton's pockets. Oh, sure there are some people earning money working for Walmart. They earn less than they'd have earned working for the local businesses and they're not paying taxes because they're paying less, and they're taking money from the government because of that (money the government doesn't have now because it's giving Walmart a massive tax break).

In fact the owner of "Sloppy Mart" is now actually working as a manager for Walmart.

Then Walmart decides it's not making enough profit in Shitsville, HV (Hicksville), and pulls out, losing the former owner without a company, without a place to shop, and destroying the community.

And there you are telling me that I'm afraid of rich people. I'm not afraid of rich people at all. What I'm afraid of is the government and the rich colluding together to fuck people over.

Is he?

Strange, thats not what Trump sold.

Trump: 'The rich will not be gaining at all' with my tax reform plan

Is he?

I was talking about the one in 2017.
Study: Everyone gains from 2017 Trump-Republican tax cuts, not just the wealthy

Is he?

That is the right way that government should and has worked in the past for everyone.
Not target the rich to pay for different groups of small minorities over the majority.
We all prosper.

No, that's bullshit. At the BEGINNING the tax cut was for everyone. But over time that's going to change.

The problem with "when we all have more of our own money" is that it's not quite true. It's far more complex than that.

Healthcare. Some people have their own money and it doesn't allow them to have proper healthcare. Other people save shit loads because they're paying less in taxes and they can get really nice healthcare.

Also, unregulated capitalism leads to severe boom and bust. Right now the US is in pretty bad territory for boom and bust. It fucks the poor over. Because they're earning money NOW, but in 10 years they might not work for 5 years in a row because there aren't jobs.

Is he?

I was talking about the one in 2017.
Study: Everyone gains from 2017 Trump-Republican tax cuts, not just the wealthy

...there was ONLY ONE.

Is he?

We all prosper.

No, that's bullshit. At the BEGINNING the tax cut was for everyone. But over time that's going to change.

The problem with "when we all have more of our own money" is that it's not quite true. It's far more complex than that.

Healthcare. Some people have their own money and it doesn't allow them to have proper healthcare. Other people save shit loads because they're paying less in taxes and they can get really nice healthcare.

Also, unregulated capitalism leads to severe boom and bust. Right now the US is in pretty bad territory for boom and bust. It fucks the poor over. Because they're earning money NOW, but in 10 years they might not work for 5 years in a row because there aren't jobs.

Free markets work wherever they are applied in the world.

WIth Free Markets in Mississippi, Magnolia State's Economy Blooms

Is he?

We all prosper.

Free markets work wherever they are applied in the world.

WIth Free Markets in Mississippi, Magnolia State's Economy Blooms

Said no one since 1930's.

Forum List

Back