Trump is continuing to destroy Obama's Legacy of Destruction

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Trump undid another part of Obama's legacy of destruction today.

Trump is revoking the filthy UN Arms Treaty that would have undermined US sovereignty and our Constitution.

He signed the revocation on camera at the NRA Convention.

Glad that Trump is undoing the damage done by that worthless American hating Muslim Globalist Negro.

God bless Trump. God damn that asshole Obama for fucking this country.

Trump is revoking the filthy UN Arms Treaty that would have undermined US sovereignty and our Constitution.

Glad that Trump is undoing the damage done by that worthless American hating Muslim Globalist Negro.

Trump should withdraw America TOTALLY from The United Nations, without America The UN would collapse and this is what ALL Anti-Globalists on this planet WANT the destruction of The UN, we want it to cease to exist. The UN is in the way, it needs to GO.

The UN should be moved to another continent, and the US should not pay more than any other permanent member of the Security Council.

Last edited:
The UN should be moved to another continent.

Actually the UN is on TWO Continents, you have the UN in New York and we have the UN in Geneva, Switzerland.

United Nations Office at Geneva

The UN should be on ZERO Continents, the UN should be destroyed it is a Neo-Marxist Organisation that is devoted to removing the Sovereignty of ALL Nations to be replaced by Globalisation, read about the founders of the UN they were all either Communists or Communist Sympathisers, read the UN's Declaration about it's ultimate aim for this planet and this planet's citizens, it's NOT good I can tell you that.

• Banned
You have to be a dumbass American hating President to sign an International UN treaty that undermines our Bill of Rights.

These Moon Bats were morons to have elected the worthless sonofabitch. What the hell were those morons thinking?

This below is permanently situated outside the UN Building in New York, the tied gun it is called "Non-Violence" it was created by the Swedish Sculptor Carl Fredrik Reuterswärd in the early 1980s after that Communist and hypocrite John Lennon was shot (Imagine a world without possessions, ROFLAO, said John Lennon who had a Rolls Royce and a boat and MANY possessions, hypocrite who did NOT practice WHAT he PREACHED, typical Leftist) So anyhow the below creation was apparently ALL because John Lennon was shot, BUT it's placing OUTSIDE the UN Building in New York works in with their UN Arms Treaty ie. the Commie UN want ALL citizens in ALL nations DISARMED because UNTIL ALL citizens in ALL nations are DISARMED they CANNOT completely implement The International Globalist Agenda....they WANT NO persons being able to DEFEND themselves, their family OR their nation from that Agenda.

DSC_0006.JPG

Actually the UN is on TWO Continents, you have the UN in New York and we have the UN in Geneva, Switzerland.

The UN should be on ZERO Continents, the UN should be destroyed it is a Neo-Marxist Organisation that is devoted to removing the Sovereignty of ALL Nations to be replaced by Globalisation, read about the founders of the UN they were all either Communists or Communist Sympathisers, read the UN's Declaration about it's ultimate aim for this planet and this planet's citizens, it's NOT good I can tell you that.

Some problems are of international concern, and the UN can provide a useful forum for discussion. However, I don't want them here and I don't want US to foot the bill.

Of course the law had nothing to do with our sovereignty, it was about the world's illegal arms traffickers, brainwashed functional morons.
What does this mean?

The UN is set up for illegal arms trafficking and brainwashed functional morons?

Explain this confusing reply.

This below is permanently situated outside the UN Building in New York, the tied gun it is called "Non-Violence" it was created by the Swedish Sculptor Carl Fredrik Reuterswärd in the early 1980s after that Communist and hypocrite John Lennon was shot (Imagine a world without possessions, ROFLAO, said John Lennon who had a Rolls Royce and a boat and MANY possessions, hypocrite who did NOT practice WHAT he PREACHED, typical Leftist) So anyhow the below creation was apparently ALL because John Lennon was shot, BUT it's placing OUTSIDE the UN Building in New York works in with their UN Arms Treaty ie. the Commie UN want ALL citizens in ALL nations DISARMED because UNTIL ALL citizens in ALL nations are DISARMED they CANNOT completely implement The International Globalist Agenda....they WANT NO persons being able to DEFEND themselves, their family OR their nation from that Agenda.
THANK GOD!!! I am not the only one who finds that song to be the most offensive thing ever written and such is a complete declaration of war.

You have to be a dumbass American hating President to sign an International UN treaty that undermines our Bill of Rights.

These Moon Bats were morons to have elected the worthless sonofabitch. What the hell were those morons thinking?

No Flash they are NOT stupid, they know exactly what they are doing, they are NOT stupid they are deliberate Traitors to their nation.

THANK GOD!!! I am not the only one who finds that song to be the most offensive thing ever written and such is a complete declaration of war.

John Lennon was a hypocrite and a Communist, perhaps not a full-on Communist but he was very Far Leftist, he was also obnoxious and in general NOT a very nice man. He should have been Deported from America for his Subversive activities, I know the FBI had a VERY long file on him.

That is despicable! I haven't visited that New York shithole in quite awhile and never knew it was there. Bat shit crazy globalists that hate the idea of individual liberty.

Thank goodness that Trump restored a little bit of that today.

Only a moron like Obama would have signed a UN treaty in direct opposition to our Bill of Rights.

Sorry but some foreigner doesn't get the right to infringe upon my Constitutional rights. That was settled a long time ago.

Obama was an Useful Idiot for the Globalists for signing it and these stupid Moon Bats were morons for electing someone like Obama who did sign it.

No Flash they are NOT stupid, they know exactly what they are doing, they are NOT stupid they are deliberate Traitors to their nation.

I understand your distinction but to me stupidity is allowing our country to be destroyed with traitorous acts like that.

Last edited:

Some problems are of international concern, and the UN can provide a useful forum for discussion. However, I don't want them here and I don't want US to foot the bill.

Yes so have International Summits, no need for the UN, the UN should be destroyed and with it ALL the UN Treaties on International Law and Muh Human Rights and Muh Refugees etc these things are in the way, in the way of Sovereign Nations taking the action to PROTECT and DEFEND their nations that Historically we have taken when confronted with Invasions of crowds of savages we do NOT WANT, also the International Criminal Court should be destroyed and the one in The Hague ALL need to go.

Forum List

Back