Trump is going to hit China with 100% tariffs, as Reagan did to ally Japan. Apple, Amazon and others can't have that can they?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There are a number of corporations who have funded the Chinese expansion by giving their products easy access to the U.S consumer. This has allowed China to build a Space Station, send a rover to the dark side of the moon, expand their territory and their military (estimated to have 1000 nukes by 2030) while also ensuring that Russia is well funded to take over Ukraine.

I have no ill-will towards China, their MSS are to be admired, absolutely top shelf successes. We see in New York and other districts just how successful they have been dragging both sides of the Establishment to their defense for their own greed.

When WWIII begins it will be far too late to turn the ship around.

If they think Trump voters will support Nikki Haley, I mean...

There are a number of corporations who have funded the Chinese expansion by giving their products easy access to the U.S consumer. This has allowed China to build a Space Station, send a rover to the dark side of the moon, expand their territory and their military (estimated to have 1000 nukes by 2030) while also ensuring that Russia is well funded to take over Ukraine.

I have no ill-will towards China, their MSS are to be admired, absolutely top shelf successes. We see in New York and other districts just how successful they have been dragging both sides of the Establishment to their defense for their own greed.

When WWIII begins it will be far too late to turn the ship around.

If they think Trump voters will support Nikki Haley, I mean...
It would not surprise, as some family farms are still owned by families, not big corporations. His trade war, is another reason, not to elect the convicted felon, Trump.

So China couldn't have built a Space Station if tariffs were higher?

How exactly does that work?

Arming China has created this. If tariffs are high it drives manufacturing to America and from China even if NOT back to America entirely.

Americans don't have an appreciation for how weak Europes military manufacturing industry is do you? If WWIII breaks out the West will not be able to handle a blitkrieg attack. You are relying on allies who are relying heavily on you, while you help the biggest threat and second bigger threat by propping up their economies.

So China couldn't have built a Space Station if tariffs were higher?

How exactly does that work?

Had the US and the western world made cheap Chinese products too expensive for the west to buy, then China would not have grown very quickly. This would have meant much less money for China to spend on things like Space.

Forum List

Back