Trump is going to win

I'm not voting. I don't like any of the candidates. It's just become clear that Donald Trump is going to win. Libs didn't make good on their big promises for a better America and the working-class vote is going to go to Trump. For better or for worse.

You can bump this thread when the results come in. It's clear that Trump is the one with momentum right now

...and you are convinced of that WHY exactly?
Trolling for lie fuel?

No, I'm genuinely curious why he thinks so, maybe he'll surprise me with something non-stupid.

CRAZY POSSIBILITY right?
No, all you are doing is shill tactics. You pretend to want to understand what someone says, and when they explain it you attack. Seen it a million times. Shill school 101. All you want to do is lie and deflect and lie some more.

They don't want more of the same. Hillary is the same.

Fine.....then let me remind the "working class" Americans that jumping from the pan into the fire is going to hurt a lot.

People don't feel that way and you know it. The only flames you will see are the ones Hillary goes down in.

Let me ask it a different way....

Should working class Americans be against raising the minimum wage as Trump is against?
Yes or No?

Should working class Americans be against unionization as Trump is against? Yes or No?

I'm not voting. I don't like any of the candidates. It's just become clear that Donald Trump is going to win. Libs didn't make good on their big promises for a better America and the working-class vote is going to go to Trump. For better or for worse.

You can bump this thread when the results come in. It's clear that Trump is the one with momentum right now

Trolling for lie fuel?

No, I'm genuinely curious why he thinks so, maybe he'll surprise me with something non-stupid.

CRAZY POSSIBILITY right?
No, all you are doing is shill tactics. You pretend to want to understand what someone says, and when they explain it you attack. Seen it a million times. Shill school 101. All you want to do is lie and deflect and lie some more.

If you are going to make stupid argument I will call it stupid and dispute it.

So sorry to hurt your little fragile feelings, lets be friends ok? :smiliehug:

Fine.....then let me remind the "working class" Americans that jumping from the pan into the fire is going to hurt a lot.

People don't feel that way and you know it. The only flames you will see are the ones Hillary goes down in.

Should working class Americans be against raising the minimum wage as Trump is against?
Yes or No?

Should working class Americans be against unionization as Trump is against? Yes or No?
Still trying to deflect and spin huh? You don't give a shit about Americans, working class or not. All you want to do is play your game here so you can get paid. Did you clock in today?

Trolling for lie fuel?

CRAZY POSSIBILITY right?

If you are going to make stupid argument I will call it stupid and dispute it.

So sorry to hurt your little fragile feelings, lets be friends ok? :smiliehug:

Never stop pretending. Shill tactic 103.

Yes or No?

I don't think that question matters - what is more important is why Trump changed position on minimum wage like 10 times by now and what makes anyone think they can trust his lying ignorant ass on anything he says.

What use is analyzing his policy if all of it is not something he believes in but just a platform of convenience?

Yes or No?

I am not in the business of telling people what they should do. That is the job, the mania, of progressives. Obamas economy is piss poor. Americans know that, and that makes your questions moot. Right now different is better. Trump is different.

Yes or No?

I don't think that question matters - what is more important is why Trump changed position on minimum wage like 10 times by now and what makes anyone think they can trust his lying ignorant ass on anything he says.
But it's ok for your lying ignorant ass to lie like you just did?

But it's ok for your lying ignorant ass to lie like you just did?

And if I prove you wrong, if I prove that Trump has been all over the place on minimum wage, will you admit being wrong and stfu?

Step up.

Yes or No?

As a working class American who has clawed and fought my way up the ladder, increasing my worth to my employer and receiving the benefit of promotions and pay increases, I'm against raising the minimum wage for losers who can't succeed on their own.

Still trying to deflect and spin huh? You don't give a shit about Americans, working class or not. All you want to do is play your game here so you can get paid. Did you clock in today?

use a little logic, and right wingers run to the hills........LOL

BTW, could you inquire where my check is ??? Or better yet, could you advance me some money since you're so sure that I'm getting paid later?????

(what an asshole !!!)

I am not in the business of telling people what they should do. That is the job, the mania, of progressives.

Then take it up with the O/Poster who portends to speak for the working class American....
I believe he's one of YOUR ilk.....

use a little logic, and right wingers run to the hills........LOL

BTW, could you inquire where my check is ??? Or better yet, could you advance me some money since you're so sure that I'm getting paid later?????

(what an asshole !!!)
Pretending to not be what you are? 4 days and your lowlife will be on the run.

Forum List

Back