Trump is going to win

yeah but im sure they are holding the story of him eating pizza with a spoon until Monday

If I was seen eating pizza with a fork I'd expect you to call me a pussy.
You're worse than a pussy, you're a shill dimocrat liar.

I love when people call me a Democrat because I talk shit on the liberal Democrat posing as a Republican. :lol:

Well you know when someone is not tickling the balls of Donald Trump with their tongue make you a Democrat...:50:

I would write MikeTx is a little queer in the head, but that would be insulting those that are not right in their damn head!:ack-1:

Hillary Clinton will win...

GOP will retain the Senate and House...

MikeTx will post hump everyone that believe this and will write how they must be shills for the Democratic Party...

MikeTx will post hump everyone that believe this and will write how they must be shills for the Democratic Party...
If you were a normal supporter of Clinton, you would have long since abandoned her, if you had any moral character. Since you do not, you play games online pretending that she is some great thing other than the whacked out criminal whore that she is.

Try to keep laughing....4 days....fear....loathing....fear....toast.

I'm not voting. I don't like any of the candidates. It's just become clear that Donald Trump is going to win. Libs didn't make good on their big promises for a better America and the working-class vote is going to go to Trump. For better or for worse.

You can bump this thread when the results come in. It’s clear that Trump is the one with momentum right now

Momentum is great if you’re running in any other contests. The EC will decide and it firmly favors the Democrats.

Actually it's not. State polls are historically poor.

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When pressed to better define what “from the top down” meant in terms of possible suspects, the source refused to elaborate.

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-come...ces-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

But it's ok for your lying ignorant ass to lie like you just did?

And if I prove you wrong, if I prove that Trump has been all over the place on minimum wage, will you admit being wrong and stfu?

Step up.

What's the matter miketx? Don't want to step up and face the facts?

I figured.
The facts are that the media polls lie and that shills like you will say anything to make the whore look like she is winning. You have no facts, but the fact is, your desperation is obvious, your fear is obvious, and your skank is toast. Wait until Sunday. Then Wednesday you can riot and loot with the rest of the scum until the police, seeing they now have support, will put you and the rest of you scum down. G'day.

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When pressed to better define what “from the top down” meant in terms of possible suspects, the source refused to elaborate.

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-come...ces-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

THINK, what makes this "FBI source" talk about how he cannot elaborate, and yet doing exactly that? Is he too stupid to know that there is not just one one "smart guy" that could read between his lines?

But it's ok for your lying ignorant ass to lie like you just did?

And if I prove you wrong, if I prove that Trump has been all over the place on minimum wage, will you admit being wrong and stfu?

Step up.

What's the matter miketx? Don't want to step up and face the facts?

I figured.
The facts are that the media polls lie and that shills like you will say anything to make the whore look like she is winning. You have no facts, but the fact is, your desperation is obvious, your fear is obvious, and your skank is toast. Wait until Sunday. Then Wednesday you can riot and loot with the rest of the scum until the police, seeing they now have support, will put you and the rest of you scum down. G'day.

WTF are you talking about?

You said that I'm lying when I say that Trump's position on minimum wage is consistently inconsistent and nobody can actually know wtf he actually belives when it comes to that policy.

Did you not?

Forum List

Back