Trump is in India at a rally of 125,000 people completing the great friendship

I have to say I am amazed at the Foreign policy of Trump. Each week brings us closer to making peace in countries where we haven't had it and he solidifies the friendships all over the world.

What a president! This week is a peaceful pact with Afghanistan and there are more people in that stadium than there was at our Super Bowl!

I have experienced the tax cuts and like most Americans an economy that is great with jobs available everywhere. Just when were things this good? God Bless Trump!

I https://www.foxnews.com/world/trump-arrives-in-indiaam so impressed.

President Trump has always been of the opinion that India is a tremendous country with fantastic people. The fantastic new leader on the Subcontinent is making it his business to Make India Great Again.

This should be the front page news across the Fruited Plain, instead of the Fake Impeachments and squabbles between the pathetic field of Democrat candidates about narrow points of leftist doctrine.
Sounds like one of those “shithole” countries Trump hates

How do you figure?

First, President Trump officially denied referring to any nation as a "shithole" and no actual proof has been shown he did.

But second, the left accused Trump of denouncing Haiti and Africa- while praising Norway and Asia( India is part of Asia)- so even Trump's lying detractors didn't accuse him of calling India a "Shithole"

I have to say I am amazed at the Foreign policy of Trump. Each week brings us closer to making peace in countries where we haven't had it and he solidifies the friendships all over the world.

What a president! This week is a peaceful pact with Afghanistan and there are more people in that stadium than there was at our Super Bowl!

I have experienced the tax cuts and like most Americans an economy that is great with jobs available everywhere. Just when were things this good? God Bless Trump!

President Trump has always been of the opinion that India is a tremendous country with fantastic people. The fantastic new leader on the Subcontinent is making it his business to Make India Great Again.

This should be the front page news across the Fruited Plain, instead of the Fake Impeachments and squabbles between the pathetic field of Democrat candidates about narrow points of leftist doctrine.
Sounds like one of those “shithole” countries Trump hates

How do you figure?

First, President Trump officially denied referring to any nation as a "shithole" and no actual proof has been shown he did.

But second, the left accused Trump of denouncing Haiti and Africa- while praising Norway and Asia( India is part of Asia)- so even Trump's lying detractors didn't accuse him of calling India a "Shithole"
he's trolling. all he ever does.

Keep digging your hole, you might find that gerbil you burried.
You never posted a broadcast or even a pathetic news article time stamped and dated before my meme, because you can't. Checkmate!

Actually my very first link is a running timeline of Trump's trip to India with multiple stores timestamped well before you posted your meme.

My 2nd link is timestamped Sunday afternoon, your fake meme was posted Monday morning.

So you are a liar once again. At least you are consistent.

Your excuse about not calling out Lakhotra because he doesn't post in the thread means your CNN report not being from this thread is not valid *L* You checkmated yourself! -2

What the fuck are you ranting about? My CNN report is not "from this thread"? what does that even mean?

And you admited yourself the premise of my meme about foreign relations being spinned in false narrative -game was over then, but you keep beating a dead horseface. :)

The fact that CNN lies does not excuse your lies, that whataboutism is so last year. You seem to think CNN lying is a bad thing, so why is your lying not a bad thing as well?
How can A CNN article be about the crowd and popularity before the event, are you saying they are the Nostradamus network? The discussion is about the live speach not about an online article on an India trip generalized. example: Bill Clinton went to Turkey, so an article showing his pics, that is a mere visit article, means nothing if we are discussing the News blackout of both Clinton's ties to Turkey and Bill's Epstein connections to King Solomon.
If The MSM blacks out the connection of The Kisoghi assassination to Clinton's loose end to why he let his friend Bin Laden go in 1998 or loose end to Epstein info, that blackout of the circle of people and how the pieces fall into place when you realize the ties is not the same as a trip to Turkey notice.
If you dared to argue the news reported the Turkey trip when that is not the premise being discussed is disingenuous or oblivious on your part.

Did you check all the networks broadcast during the live event like I did and witnesses here mentioned was
ONLY TELEVISED BY FOX NEWS?
IF NOT, then how can you in good faith make your comments?
IF I were to say that Clinton blamed me for her 2008 primary failure & that Clinton's 2008 primary defeat (dated here)
Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential primary campaign - Wikipedia
caused her sore loser syndrome to lash out on a poor innocent person with a somewhat similar name she thought was me, then You would need to prove the sequence to prove a possibility or impossibility based on his murder being right after her dropping out/loss
(dated here)
Kalansuwa murder victim identified as 38-year-old Yosef Hashev
or mistaken conclusion by the murder coming before she knew she lost. Proving sequence of events matter to making claims and statements, something you have never shown when posting links to articles (not broadcasts), then posting the time stamp of my meme side by side.
If you can't defend the times then you lose your argument-YOU'VE BEEN LAWYERED! *L*
View attachment 308912

*this was an example for entertainment purposes, don't try this yourself, you guys are really bad at it.

Your meme stated there was a media blackout of Trump’s visit to India...that has been proven false.

Your meme does not mention “broadcast” and in fact at least half of the media organizations listed have no TV side to them at all.

Just admit you lied and move on, you are just making a fool of yourself bringing up Clinton, which has nothing to do with your lie.
Ok next time I'll make more explicit detailed memes even though the print will end up to small to read. Now if I post MY groundhog day meme will you complain Groundhogs don't drive?
View attachment 308913

Just don’t post fake memes and then whine about fake news and lying.

Seems simple enough.
If it was simple you would have proven broadcasts existed and I missed seeing them, but you can't because I already told you I checked and others verified the same conclusion. That is proof you are the liar. Perhaps you just don't know that Blackout refers to broadcast and we need to explain things like you are a baby, like you behave.
Blackout (broadcasting) - Wikipedia
hystericallaughter.jpg

Watching him visit the Taj Mahal. That is one impressive structure. What a privilege that is.
You know it is a muslim structure right? Still like it?
LOL.....Like America isnt a Christian Nation right??
India is 80% Hindu numbnuts and it's going to stay that way.
How a new law moves India closer to being 'a Hindu country'
America is not a christian country.
Haha...ragheads are so confused about what is and isn’t ‘AMERICA’.
Remember, you have no input...you are a phony barely American...just sit at the back of the bus and enjoy the free ride...us real Americans got this.
Supreme Court Declares America a Christian Nation
You cant be christian and bigot you got to stick with one.
Nothing in the constitution indicates that the US is a christian country.
You wish you were christian you are just a scum bag racist.

Sorry, Shitstain, wrong again. All of the Founders were of some christian religious denomination.

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 8.16.27 AM.png

Religion of the Founding Fathers of America

And that is reserved for the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE to affirm our religious (Christian, as there was nothing else in Europe at that time) underpinnings:

Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

But of course, they never limited it to just Christian because they were protecting a person's right to worship as they chose.

Hopefully America can learn something from India. The Trumps visited the India's Taj Mahal, which actually has outlasted America's version of the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City.

I'm sure that the President picked up a few tips from Prime Minister Modi as to where we went wrong as a nation on this concept.

Actually my very first link is a running timeline of Trump's trip to India with multiple stores timestamped well before you posted your meme.

My 2nd link is timestamped Sunday afternoon, your fake meme was posted Monday morning.

So you are a liar once again. At least you are consistent.

What the fuck are you ranting about? My CNN report is not "from this thread"? what does that even mean?

The fact that CNN lies does not excuse your lies, that whataboutism is so last year. You seem to think CNN lying is a bad thing, so why is your lying not a bad thing as well?
How can A CNN article be about the crowd and popularity before the event, are you saying they are the Nostradamus network? The discussion is about the live speach not about an online article on an India trip generalized. example: Bill Clinton went to Turkey, so an article showing his pics, that is a mere visit article, means nothing if we are discussing the News blackout of both Clinton's ties to Turkey and Bill's Epstein connections to King Solomon.
If The MSM blacks out the connection of The Kisoghi assassination to Clinton's loose end to why he let his friend Bin Laden go in 1998 or loose end to Epstein info, that blackout of the circle of people and how the pieces fall into place when you realize the ties is not the same as a trip to Turkey notice.
If you dared to argue the news reported the Turkey trip when that is not the premise being discussed is disingenuous or oblivious on your part.

Did you check all the networks broadcast during the live event like I did and witnesses here mentioned was
IF I were to say that Clinton blamed me for her 2008 primary failure & that Clinton's 2008 primary defeat (dated here)
caused her sore loser syndrome to lash out on a poor innocent person with a somewhat similar name she thought was me, then You would need to prove the sequence to prove a possibility or impossibility based on his murder being right after her dropping out/loss
(dated here)
or mistaken conclusion by the murder coming before she knew she lost. Proving sequence of events matter to making claims and statements, something you have never shown when posting links to articles (not broadcasts), then posting the time stamp of my meme side by side.
If you can't defend the times then you lose your argument-YOU'VE BEEN LAWYERED! *L*
View attachment 308912

*this was an example for entertainment purposes, don't try this yourself, you guys are really bad at it.

Your meme stated there was a media blackout of Trump’s visit to India...that has been proven false.

Your meme does not mention “broadcast” and in fact at least half of the media organizations listed have no TV side to them at all.

Just admit you lied and move on, you are just making a fool of yourself bringing up Clinton, which has nothing to do with your lie.
Ok next time I'll make more explicit detailed memes even though the print will end up to small to read. Now if I post MY groundhog day meme will you complain Groundhogs don't drive?
View attachment 308913

Seems simple enough.
If it was simple you would have proven broadcasts existed and I missed seeing them, but you can't because I already told you I checked and others verified the same conclusion. That is proof you are the liar. Perhaps you just don't know that Blackout refers to broadcast and we need to explain things like you are a baby, like you behave.
View attachment 308915

Once again, your meme did not say broadcast and many of the companies listed have no broadcast.

You are either dishonest or incompetent, or I guess it could be both.

(dated here)
View attachment 308912

View attachment 308913

Seems simple enough.
View attachment 308915

Once again, your meme did not say broadcast and many of the companies listed have no broadcast.

So now you want to reinvent what Blackout means and need me to repeat what it means in a meme, so you can understand better. Please stop, my stomach hurts. View attachment stoptalking.jpeg

View attachment 308913

Seems simple enough.
View attachment 308915

So now you want to reinvent what Blackout means and need me to repeat what it means in a meme, so you can understand better. Please stop, my stomach hurts. View attachment 308965

A media blackout means something is not being reported. Trump’s trip to India was reported on by every news agency.

You lied, just admit it and move on.

The hand-picked Indian's loved Fat Donnie so much they started leaving the stadium half-way through his botched speech.
Trump Speaks to Massive Indian Crowd, Mispronounces Almost Everything
Nice try, cheese-turd, but if one reads the actual original sourced article, there is no actual proof or even suggestion that anyone "hand-picked" 125,000 people, you jealous jerkoff, or that people were getting up and leaving, much less that there was anything strange or unusual that Trump didn't quite get right a few difficult Indian words, the people there whom most of which probably didn't understand English anyway and were listening through the broadcast translator or knew what he meant and were just glad he tried, Assfuck. As I documented in my own thread, there were celebrations of Trump's being there all over the city for miles around.

BTW, how are you on these words? Tell us how you are at pronouncing:
  • Śrīmad Bhāgavatam
  • Garbhodakaśāyī Vishnu
  • Gaudīya Vaishnavism of the Sātvata-tantra

TrumpIndia.JPG

Just remember, Clownface, no one ever called Obama a God except the Democratic Party.

The hand-picked Indian's loved Fat Donnie so much they started leaving the stadium half-way through his botched speech.
Nice try, cheese-turd, but if one reads the actual original sourced article, there is no actual proof or even suggestion that anyone "hand-picked" 125,000 people, you jealous jerkoff, or that people were getting up and leaving, much less that there was anything strange or unusual that Trump didn't quite get right a few difficult Indian words, the people there whom most of which probably didn't understand English anyway and were listening through the broadcast translator or knew what he meant and were just glad he tried, Assfuck. As I documented in my own thread, there were celebrations of Trump's being there all over the city for miles around.

• Śrīmad Bhāgavatam
  • Garbhodakaśāyī Vishnu

View attachment 309000

Just remember, Clownface, no one ever called Obama a God except the Democratic Party.
KMA MFR. So what if it wasn't in the link. It sure as hell was in BBC and others, so look it up asshole.

View attachment 308913

Seems simple enough.
View attachment 308915

So now you want to reinvent what Blackout means and need me to repeat what it means in a meme, so you can understand better. Please stop, my stomach hurts. View attachment 308965

A media blackout means something is not being reported. Trump’s trip to India was reported on by every news agency.

You keep doubling down on your lie.
You know that blackout is broadcast, and that the premise was foreign relations thus about the results of the trip and draw of the trip not that he went to India.
Do I have to bring up my Clinton going to Turkey example again? *L*

Now onto the real substance you are avoiding;
This will be the Foreign relations director secretary of State under a Bernie Presidency:
neverForget.jpg

And AOC would be made head of the green new deal (because she'd be voted down as head of education *L*)
And her first act as head of the totalitarian master plan will be to either send all cows to concetration camps for holding cells for slaughter houses or have us taxpayers pay the cows healthcare to perform gastro intestinal operations to lessen the methane production from cow flatulence.

*THIS IS WHY INDIA SUPPORTS TRUMP- TO SAVE THE SACRED COWS.

*(notice I kept to the topic) :)

Seems simple enough.
View attachment 308915

You keep doubling down on your lie.
You know that blackout is broadcast

upload_2020-2-26_16-50-24.png

• Śrīmad Bhāgavatam
  • Garbhodakaśāyī Vishnu
View attachment 309000

KMA MFR. So what if it wasn't in the link. It sure as hell was in BBC and others, so look it up asshole.

SBCFTT. So what if it wasn't true, Bunghole. The BBC would never make anything up to sell news, which you apparently cannot even link us to, much less prove, so make up TDS crap while you pick your ass and eat it? With sugar on top.

OK.

Fine.

• Śrīmad Bhāgavatam
  • Garbhodakaśāyī Vishnu
View attachment 309000

SBCFTT. So what if it wasn't true, Bunghole. The BBC would never make anything up to sell news, which you apparently cannot even link us to, much less prove, so make up TDS crap while you pick your ass and eat it? With sugar on top.

OK.

Fine.
Answer this- Do you think India hand-picked the people in the stadium? Maybe not since you are completely immersed in Trumpdom and can't think in a broader sense.

• Śrīmad Bhāgavatam
  • Garbhodakaśāyī Vishnu

View attachment 309000

oknotsofines posts are full of personal opinion.
They rarely match up to actual facts.

• Śrīmad Bhāgavatam
  • Garbhodakaśāyī Vishnu
View attachment 309000

OK.

Fine.
Answer this- Do you think India hand-picked the people in the stadium? Maybe not since you are completely immersed in Trumpdom and can't think in a broader sense.

What I "think" is irrelevant, Clowder-brain. I live in the word of facts. Just how do you hand-pick an eighth of a million people, force them to show up, then get them to stand in the hot sun wearing suits and all kinds of things for hours waiting? Amazing TDS. And if they are hand-picked or paid, then why didn't all of them wear their white Trump ball-caps? And how do you get people to line the streets for miles and have celebrations independently all over the city and country? Are you really admitting you are that big of a stupid schmuck?

P2250551.JPG
P2250552.JPG
P2250566.JPG
P2250568.JPG
P2250569.JPG
P2250570.JPG

These people considered seeing Trump coming there a once in a lifetime opportunity, like a God from another world visiting them.

Last edited:
You know it is a muslim structure right? Still like it?

LOL.....Like America isnt a Christian Nation right??
India is 80% Hindu numbnuts and it's going to stay that way.
How a new law moves India closer to being 'a Hindu country'
America is not a christian country.

You wish.
Evangelicals call mormons, Catholics not Christian's when I ask Catholics they say the others aren't Christian's., also the constitution separated church from government.

Oh and I studied christianity I'm yet to meet a real christian.
catholic either. while i'm not active anymore, i went to a private catholic school for from K to 5th grade. alterboy through high school, and in jr high, read scriptures to the congregation when visiting my grandfather. taught by nuns even who's patience i know for a fact i tested all the time.

never once did i hear a catholic say other religions are not christian. in fact, the name "catholic" means universal as it is for everyone who chooses it.

looks like you failed your studies.
Many catholics disagree with you.

Meanwhile, during Trump's glorious visit...in Modi's India....

In New Delhi, Days Of Deadly Violence And Riots

Riots and mob violence have rocked neighborhoods for three nights in New Delhi — the Indian capital's worst sectarian tumult in decades. At least 20 people have been killed in the fighting, which follows months of mostly peaceful protests over a new citizenship law that excludes Muslim refugees.

Clashes erupted Sunday after a local official from Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist party vowed to clear anti-government protesters from the city. The local politician, Kapil Mishra, led a rally in Jaffrabad and tweeted that Delhi police had three days to clear the protest sites. Groups were soon throwing rocks and attacking one another.

Mishra and other Bharatiya Janata Party leaders have been accused of inciting violence through their speeches.

Hindu mobs appear to have targeted Muslims primarily — not people protesting the citizenship law. Most of the clashes have taken place in neighborhoods in northeast Delhi, where followers of many faiths live. Hundreds of people reportedly have been injured.

"While fresh clashes have not been reported on Wednesday, the city continues to simmer," the BBC reports, adding that people are coming into hospitals with head injuries and bullet wounds and saying they are too scared to go home. Mobs have stopped people and demanded to know their religion. "At least one photojournalist said he was asked to remove his pants to prove his religious identity," the BBC adds. (Circumcision is common among male adherents of Islam.)

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, whose BJP party has been accused of marginalizing India's Muslims, put out a call for peace Wednesday.

"Peace and harmony are central to our ethos,'' he tweeted. "I appeal to my sisters and brothers of Delhi to maintain peace and brotherhood at all times."

India is roughly 80% Hindu. Muslims make up the largest minority, with about 14% of the population — or more than 180 million people.

The photo of a Muslim man crouching and shielding his head as he is beaten Monday in Delhi by a mob of people reportedly shouting pro-Hindu slogans has quickly become a symbol of the violence. In Kolkata on Wednesday, a demonstrator opposing the violence held a placard with this photo and the words "Muslim Lives Matter." The man, identified by Reuters as 37-year-old Mohammad Zubair, survived but says that at one point, he thought he would die

...On Tuesday, a mob of Hindu men climbed atop a mosque, broke down its doors and flew an orange Hindu flag from the minaret.

"I do not even know what to say," a local Muslim man who did not want to give his name told The Guardian. He said he watched as the mob destroyed the mosque, then looted and burned two Muslim houses next door.

"In 35 years, I have never seen a situation like this, Hindus and Muslims always lived peacefully here," he said. "We all celebrated Eid and Diwali together. Hindu women often came into the mosque with their children, so this was not just a building for Muslims but for the whole community. But whatever peace we had is now gone."

rts33dks_wide-cd4e1e716743327c541e5f6d35b4a285b1bdc185-s1500-c85.jpg

gettyimages-1203424729-e98917b92341f3a5c9d3141278b056724bfcb56c-s1500-c85.jpg

I make 95% of my own memes and cartoons, and this one was based on lack of live coverage by all the networks but Fox. Just this last week the parroted talking point by many candidates and MSM was foreign relations being terrible, even though it's far fom the truth and Pompeo is probably the best Secretary of State ever, even better then Kissinger. He has done the impossible without that magic wand Dems claimed would be needed.

So, you do not fall for fake memes, you make fake memes. So, I apologize you are not stupid just dishonest.

They especially enjoy their fake RUSSIAN memes! :D

02dc-ads-lgbt-united-superJumbo.png

QG3OQV6FXRD4NDKPVWR4YSILQ4.png

Forum List

Back