Trump is in India at a rally of 125,000 people completing the great friendship

I have to say I am amazed at the Foreign policy of Trump. Each week brings us closer to making peace in countries where we haven't had it and he solidifies the friendships all over the world.

What a president! This week is a peaceful pact with Afghanistan and there are more people in that stadium than there was at our Super Bowl!

I have experienced the tax cuts and like most Americans an economy that is great with jobs available everywhere. Just when were things this good? God Bless Trump!

I https://www.foxnews.com/world/trump-arrives-in-indiaam so impressed.
$200 million a night?

Modi has always been up Trump's ass...he's been wanting him to come to India for a long time, my friends!

we have to stay vigilant, my friends. the corona virus thing could be a worldwide conspiracy to kill the human race while Trump and Modi distract us with their shenanigans!

And they wonder why they'll lose another election.

That top pic is John Daly,the hard hitting hard drinking pro golfer.
johndalyreuters1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Good catch!

And he's smoking a cig.

Trump doesn't smoke cigarettes

Good job, you are right the meme was fake news as has been proven in a dozen post in this thread
Not 1 link was to a broadcast or search engine leading to that section of their online mag (because it's burried), nor proved me wrong.
Not 1 post by you refuted or answered my replies.
Your replies proved my point as you inadvertantly admited MSM lied previously and never recanted, then you revealed your hypocracy and repeated your excuses for having no links to recants. It was no foreign affairs experience Buttigieg who made his whole campaign & debate about Trumps foreign relations and not one word by MSM challenging his false talking points. So instead of you challenging him you need to challenge me, making that a checkmate, you proved my point. Thanks for playing!
saywhat.jpg

Last edited:
What an absolutely amazing milestone for Indo-US relationships

What an amazing crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

President Donald Trump best President EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thewave:
We love President Trump!

MyQVUuy.jpg

TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thewave:
We love President Trump!

MyQVUuy.jpg

SUPERBOWL DONALD! Packs them in better than The Rolling Stones! Could this be the largest US Presidential Rally in history?

I'm loving these photos of the President and the First Lady at the Taj Mahal! best of the best!:2up:

iu

Melania is one beautiful First Lady!

Gorgeous... she is gorgeous.
My mind wandered to Michelle Obama. Wonder what she thinks. there was so much favorable press about her and very little on Melania. She dresses impeccably and makes every picture a keeper. Wish she would speak up more often.

why mention big mike?

please Jackson

don't spoil everything now, ok?

Melania is one beautiful First Lady!

Gorgeous... she is gorgeous.
My mind wandered to Michelle Obama. Wonder what she thinks. there was so much favorable press about her and very little on Melania. She dresses impeccably and makes every picture a keeper. Wish she would speak up more often.

why mention big mike?

please Jackson

don't spoil everything now, ok?
Sorry. That was a spoiler wasn't it. Michelle, (Big Mike ) couldn't help it as the other first ladies.

Good job, you are right the meme was fake news as has been proven in a dozen post in this thread
Not 1 link was to a broadcast or search engine leading to that section of their online mag (because it's burried), nor proved me wrong.
Not 1 post by you refuted or answered my replies.

Your fake meme said there was a media blackout of Trump's trip to India. That has been proven false. You lied, just admit it and move on.

Forum List

Back