Trump is in India at a rally of 125,000 people completing the great friendship

I make 95% of my own memes and cartoons, and this one was based on lack of live coverage by all the networks but Fox. Just this last week the parroted talking point by many candidates and MSM was foreign relations being terrible, even though it's far fom the truth and Pompeo is probably the best Secretary of State ever, even better then Kissinger. He has done the impossible without that magic wand Dems claimed would be needed.
yet you were shown 3 CNN links where this was in fact covered.

doesn't that make your meme a lie? "fake news" so to speak?

SONS OF ALINSKY

Lie. If it doesn't get accepted lie again.
If it still gets rejected continue lying in the face of all the evidence as if that evidence didn't exist. Keep lying as if nobody else had any other opinion but the lie you are trying to push. Speak about it conversationally and nonchalantly without even a second thought that what you're saying is not the truth and never ever under any circumstances admit that what you're saying is a lie.

Jo

I make 95% of my own memes and cartoons, and this one was based on lack of live coverage by all the networks but Fox. Just this last week the parroted talking point by many candidates and MSM was foreign relations being terrible, even though it's far fom the truth and Pompeo is probably the best Secretary of State ever, even better then Kissinger. He has done the impossible without that magic wand Dems claimed would be needed.

SONS OF ALINSKY

If it still gets rejected continue lying in the face of all the evidence as if that evidence didn't exist. Keep lying as if nobody else had any other opinion but the lie you are trying to push. Speak about it conversationally and nonchalantly without even a second thought that what you're saying is not the truth and never ever under any circumstances admit that what you're saying is a lie.

Jo
irony-meter.jpg

Why do you dumb fucks bleev your lying propagandists?

Media blackout? HORSESHIT!

Trump heads to India in first trip as president - CBS News

President Donald Trump lands in India and feels the love - CNNPolitics

‘America Loves India,’ Trump Declares at Rally With Modi
India gives Trump warm welcome as people mark U.S. president's visit with cakes, sand sculptures and paintings of his face - Newsweek

It took me TWO SECONDS each to find those stories. You fucking retards don't even have the most basic of fucking critical thinking skills. You just blindly repeat what you are told to repeat.

Your propagandists count on you fucking tards being that credulous and stupid.

Do you fuckwits need more? Because I can show you the media coverage from every single news outlet in your stupid fucking graphic.

But like the piss drinking parroting dumb fucks you are, you will continue to bleev the horseshit fed to you by the shovelful by your lying propagandists.
I showed them hours ago. I'm not sure they can read.
Their propagandists totally depend on them never looking at other media outlets. That way their propagandists can tell them whatever lies about those other media outlets they wish.

Their propagandists count on their stupidity. They cultivate it. Nourish it.

The real definition of a shithole. India.

ap98040701181.jpg__1984x1295_q85_crop_subject_location-992%2C647_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

"More people in India practice open defecation (44%) than use toilets connected to adequate waste management systems (40%). That’s more than half a billion people defecating in the open, oftentimes in festering pits that leach into sources of water. This leads to countless forms of disease, which impacts a person’s ability to grow, do their job, or go to school."

Why Poop Is a Big Problem in India's Cities & Rural Areas Alike

SONS OF ALINSKY

Jo
irony-meter.jpg

Like I said...

Jo

ap98040701181.jpg__1984x1295_q85_crop_subject_location-992%2C647_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

"More people in India practice open defecation (44%) than use toilets connected to adequate waste management systems (40%). That’s more than half a billion people defecating in the open, oftentimes in festering pits that leach into sources of water. This leads to countless forms of disease, which impacts a person’s ability to grow, do their job, or go to school."

Trump is NOT going to like it there.

Watching him visit the Taj Mahal. That is one impressive structure. What a privilege that is.
You know it is a muslim structure right? Still like it?

LOL.....Like America isnt a Christian Nation right??
India is 80% Hindu numbnuts and it's going to stay that way.
How a new law moves India closer to being 'a Hindu country'
America is not a christian country.

You wish.

Watching him visit the Taj Mahal. That is one impressive structure. What a privilege that is.

Wrongo, hillbilly: 70.6% Christian...

Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics

Another foreign policy bonanza as the most slim, trim and beautiful First Couple in the history of the USA visits India to a packed audience and roaring throngs of people with an outpouring of love as they shower the First Couple with appreciation and gifts to cheering crowds showing once again how much Trump is loved all around the world by civilized countries!

Sounds like something written in North Korea.

More like copy for CNN covering the Clintons and Obamas.

You wish.
Evangelicals call mormons, Catholics not Christian's when I ask Catholics they say the others aren't Christian's., also the constitution separated church from government.

Oh and I studied christianity I'm yet to meet a real christian.

Trump is NOT going to like it there.

It ain't like he's moving in.
And if he did he'd just buy the Taj Mahal,which might be a step down from his US digs.

You wish.
Evangelicals call mormons, Catholics not Christian's when I ask Catholics they say the others aren't Christian's., also the constitution separated church from government.

Show me where it says that in the Constitution.

You wish.

There is nothing that indicates it.

You wish.

There is nothing that indicates it.

Ooooooookay........derpity derp derp.

Forum List

Back