Trump is kicking Hillary's yuuuge ass.

Common sense tells us there is no such thing as ‘political correctness.’

The fact that rightwing bigots and racists express their ignorance and hate with impunity is proof of that.

Indeed, the myth of ‘political correctness’ is a rightwing contrivance intended to give license to bigotry and racism, and to silence those who appropriately denounce the bigotry and racism that manifest mostly among conservatives.

Common sense trumps political correctness.

Your opinion is not fact and Trump suck as much as Clinton does.

based on what polling data? HIllary clinton is slaughtering the orange fuck.

Perhaps the OP-er, like Trump, thinks that if he repeats the falsehood enough, it will come true...Both of them read The Little Train that Could just once too often. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.....LOL

I don't know about others, but for me Trump's utterances of who supports him and how he's ahead of Mrs. Clinton, right in the minds of most people, etc. have reached the point of semantic satiation, thus limning him as but a simultaneously jejune, banal and hackneyed caricature of a candidate.

He sure is.

Trump v Clinton.png

:thup:

what are your predictions for the debates? do you think hillary will get all upset and walk off the stage when trump calls her ''crooked hillary''?

Donald will probably go into one of his Psycho Bable Tyraids and get frustrated as all hell when she starts talking sensible politics...she can talk the ears off a Wooden Indian.

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Hmmmmmmm................................................

Loserterians don't live in reality be it the poll data or basic economics. Truly abunch of throw backs.
Could you have your alter ego come back? We liked him better.
matt seems to not know what side he wants to be on...if trump had been saying he wants to put billions into infrastructure and education....matt would dye his hair orange....

what are your predictions for the debates? do you think hillary will get all upset and walk off the stage when trump calls her ''crooked hillary''?

Donald will probably go into one of his Psycho Bable Tyraids and get frustrated as all hell when she starts talking sensible politics...she can talk the ears off a Wooden Indian.
the good thing for the wooden Indian is,he cant hear her.....

Common sense tells us there is no such thing as ‘political correctness.’

The fact that rightwing bigots and racists express their ignorance and hate with impunity is proof of that.

Indeed, the myth of ‘political correctness’ is a rightwing contrivance intended to give license to bigotry and racism, and to silence those who appropriately denounce the bigotry and racism that manifest mostly among conservatives.
jones proves how out of touch he is when he says there is no such thing as Political Correctness......well maybe in "Jonesville"....but in the real world its quite real....

Donald will probably go into one of his Psycho Bable Tyraids and get frustrated as all hell when she starts talking sensible politics...she can talk the
Sensible politics is when Hillary starts talking about the elimination of due processi (5th & 14th) or our guns (2nd)? Talk about psycho bable.

You poor dumb bastards. Just keep up the silly cartoons, and totally ridiculous accusations, and give Hillary 400 electoral votes. Many are looking at the kind of people that flock to Trump, and deciding that is not company they care to keep.

Forum List

Back