Trump is not evil

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is not evil.
Trump is a fricking idiot.
Trump is incompetent. He was not trying to give Russia intelligence they could share with Iran, Syria and North Korea. Trump was trying to impress them to make himself look good. He is an idiot.

He is much worse than I ever thought he would be and I thought he would be bad.

I have a full time job for the first time since 2014. The stock market is booming, and labor participation is at record levels. If you have a problem with Trump, I don't give a flying fuck. I'm enjoying prosperity.

I have a full time job for the first time since 2014. The stock market is booming, and labor participation is at record levels. If you have a problem with Trump, I don't give a flying fuck. I'm enjoying prosperity.
Wow, if you are doing well, then TRUMP must be a great President. My mistake.
What fast food restaurant are you working at.

Wow, if you are doing well, then TRUMP must be a great President. My mistake.
What fast food restaurant are you working at.
I'm an attorney. When Trump got elected, Las Vegas started booming again. The way I can tell is that when Bush was President, the airplanes were stacked up over the airport, coming in to land so fast there was barely time to clear the runway. When Obama was President, airplanes were few and far between. Now that Trump is President, the airplanes are stacked up again. It's the most beautiful thing, because each airplane is full of tourists here to spend money.

Trump is not evil.
Trump is incompetent. He was not trying to give Russia intelligence they could share with Iran, Syria and North Korea. Trump was trying to impress them to make himself look good. He is an idiot.

seh6p.gif

Jawohl... zee trains are running on time... und I haff mein... zum befehl...

It is your side that is using violence to shut down free speech. Look to your own if you're looking for fascists.

It is your side that is using violence to shut down free speech. Look to your own if you're looking for fascists.
Oh, I have zero sympathy for the precious little LibTard Snowflakes myself... but that does not justify you sympathizing with a demagogue and tyrant.

The trains running on-time and money in your pocket should not equate to acceptable stewardship of American liberties and political traditions in your mind.

Damned shame that it does.

Trump is not evil.

Another day and another example that Trump is a self-indulgent buffoon.
It is unbelievable that he is so clueless to anything but stroking his own ego.

Forum List

Back