🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is now on the march, two powerful speeches...hilary...get ready...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Trump has given two incredibly powerful speeches in as many days......he is showing exactly what hilary, obama and the democrats have done to the country......and has given ways to reverse it...........the campaign starts today.........

He has 12 weeks to close what is really a 4% gap that the bullshit polls are exaggerating by huge margins with their gimmicks and nonsense.

I wish him good luck......hilary will be a disaster the likes of which we have never seen before.......

He has 12 weeks to close what is really a 4% gap that the bullshit polls are exaggerating by huge margins with their gimmicks and nonsense.

I wish him good luck......hilary will be a disaster the likes of which we have never seen before.......

He needs to make that case and also he needs to improve his image. I have several ideas that would do that, but oh well, that isnt much more than fantasy at this point.

You all do realize he has over $150 million in the campaign fund all to spend after Labor day on TV, radio, and press ads? I imagine he has staff making those hard hitting ads up as we speak...I hope one is that Comey video where he replies to each of 7 lies the Hildebeast said about her email!

You all do realize he has over $150 million in the campaign fund all to spend after Labor day on TV, radio, and press ads? I imagine he has staff making those hard hitting ads up as we speak...I hope one is that Comey video where he replies to each of 7 lies the Hildebeast said about her email!
He is saving his cash for a sprint at the end, I think he is playing the late breaker strategy.

Somebody I know have been to a Trump rally recently. The theater was completely full and all 25 hundred people were standing for over an hour during his speech.

At the end of the rally Trump said: "Please, sit down, nobody's making you stand!" However everybody kept standing till he finished his speech. And during that Trump's rally all the 25 hundred audience was repeatedly chanting: "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! "

That was a real appreciation from the real people vs. those fake polls.

Last edited:
Somebody I know have been to a Trump rally recently. The theater was completely full and all 25 hundred people were standing for over an hour during his speech.

At the end of the rally Trump said: "Please, sit down, nobody's making you stand!" However everybody kept standing till he finished his speech. And during that Trump's rally all the 25 hundred audience was repeatedly chanting: "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! "
But if you watch the media, even FOX, the news is all negative. Trump has no support or enthhusiasm and he is lacking cash and he is blah, blah,blah.

I only turn on FOX to watch Dobbs any more. The rest of their newscasters are just fucking stupid, other than Sustren and OReilly who is just all over the place.

But if you watch the media, even FOX, the news is all negative. Trump has no support or enthhusiasm and he is lacking cash and he is blah, blah,blah.

I only turn on FOX to watch Dobbs any more. The rest of their newscasters are just fucking stupid, other than Sustren and OReilly who is just all over the place.

I don't watch any TV pundits.

They're all full of shit....

:rofl:

Trump has given two incredibly powerful speeches in as many days......he is showing exactly what hilary, obama and the democrats have done to the country......and has given ways to reverse it...........the campaign starts today.........
What did you find 'powerful' in the speech tonight and what did you find powerful in the speech yesterday?

What did you find 'powerful' in the speech tonight and what did you find powerful in the speech yesterday?

Watch for yourself.

Someone else who thinks Trump is on the march...he uses "move" but I'll take it.....

Donald Trump on the Move: His Two Strongest Speeches of the Campaign - Breitbart

By contrast, Trump’s Wisconsin speech in was, in fact, a masterpiece of concise campaigning. Speaking in the Badger State’s Washington County, close by the city that has been racked by riotous violence in the last few days, Trump hit the “law and order” theme over and again. And as he said, the biggest losers from lawlessness and disorder are blacks and other minorities:

The main victims of these riots are law-abiding African-American citizens living in these neighborhoods. It’s their jobs, it’s their homes, it’s their schools and communities which will suffer the most as a result. There’s no compassion in tolerating lawless conduct for anyone.

Strong stuff, indeed.

Warming to his theme, and citing the inspiration of his “wonderful friend,” Rudy Giuliani (quite possibly destined for a top role in a Trump administration such as, say, Attorney General), Trump declared,

The war on police must end, and it must end now. Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, or the robber, or the looter, or the violent disruptor, of which there are many. Our job is to make life more comfortable for the African-American parent who wants their kids to be able to safely—safely—walk the streets and walk to school. Or the senior citizen waiting for a bus. Or the young child walking home from school.

And then came this haymaker: “My opponent, Hillary, would rather protect the offender than the victim.”

Of course, that’s true: Hillary Clinton—who, along with the rest of the Democratic Party, has moved far to the left even of Barack Obama—turned her Philadelphia nominating convention into a celebration of the George Soros-funded #Black Lives Matter group.

Something tells me that is going to play over and over.....and the new one where she perjures herself testifying before congress.....

Forum List

Back