🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is now on the march, two powerful speeches...hilary...get ready...

I love to see the Trumpsters celebrate after a Trump speech
where he doesn't put his ass in his mouth right after....

He's taking on the NWO Globalist Elite Establishment. It's gonna be very tough. But i hope the People go around the corrupt MSM and elect him. We've had enough of Un-American Globalism. It's time to get back to putting Americans first again.

two speeches that fire up his base are hardly powerful ...

LOCK THE BITCH UP!!!!!!!
Yes...we know how RWrs feel about women.
Vigilante comes through. LOL

Nate Silver wrote today that he wants to see another week's worth of traditional land line polls before he'll say Hillary's post-convention rise is locked in. I'd say it's as much or more Trump's self-imposed implosion than anything Hillary did, although she appears to have pretty much mended fences in her party. And Trump obviously did the opposite.

But for Trump to alter the polling, he has to change minds. He has to flip voters to him. He's not going to outspend Hillary, because she can deploy Bill to fundraisers in friendly crowds. Trump's gotten small donations, but the gop money is sitting this out. And TV ads only work when they're negative. He might cut into her support, but negative ads don't increase support.

So, will Trump be able to do it, by giving a not insane, but woefully lacking in policy details, speech .... while at the same time continuing to say crazy shit like the NYT is biased cause it's owned by Slim. One bat shit rant after another? He's dying with college educated whites.

LOCK THE BITCH UP!!!!!!!
Yes...we know how RWrs feel about women.
Vigilante comes through. LOL

Nate Silver wrote today that he wants to see another week's worth of traditional land line polls before he'll say Hillary's post-convention rise is locked in. I'd say it's as much or more Trump's self-imposed implosion than anything Hillary did, although she appears to have pretty much mended fences in her party. And Trump obviously did the opposite.

But for Trump to alter the polling, he has to change minds. He has to flip voters to him. He's not going to outspend Hillary, because she can deploy Bill to fundraisers in friendly crowds. Trump's gotten small donations, but the gop money is sitting this out. And TV ads only work when they're negative. He might cut into her support, but negative ads don't increase support.

So, will Trump be able to do it, by giving a not insane, but woefully lacking in policy details, speech .... while at the same time continuing to say crazy shit like the NYT is biased cause it's owned by Slim. One bat shit rant after another? He's dying with college educated whites.[/QUOTz
ROTFLMFAO.....Silver has been wrong the entire Republic. Primary.....and you morons swear by your Moonbat!!!

Forum List

Back