Trump Is Reportedly Sour and Angry After Third Indictment

So when do you plan to do something about it?

If you were REALLY convinced there was theft and was REALLY a patriot; you would have acted already.

But no...you're sitting at your computer on a Saturday not doing jack shit. You must be a coward.
Most MAGAts are all talk....living their violent and sexual fantasies thru social media.

Most MAGAts are all talk....living their violent and sexual fantasies thru social media.

What is truly hilarious about these losers is that for what...the better part of 2 decades on this board....they've been talking about the need to have guns to protect against tyranny from within.

its on the individual to be ready if and when called up or in the face of tyranny from our own government, which is the main reason for the 2nd A and militia,,
Yet when they think the tyranny happens....

They do nothing with the guns they've been stockpiling for just such an event.

So it either means they are lousy patriots, unbelievably cowardly, or don't really think the election was stolen. I'm guessing all three are true.

What is truly hilarious about these losers is that for what...the better part of 2 decades on this board....they've been talking about the need to have guns to protect against tyranny from within.

Yet when they think the tyranny happens....

They do nothing with the guns they've been stockpiling for just such an event.

So it either means they are lousy patriots, unbelievably cowardly, or don't really think the election was stolen. I'm guessing all three are true.
or maybe its the very last resort that we would rather not go to,,

but our options are running out

So when do you plan to do something about it?

If you were REALLY convinced there was theft and was REALLY a patriot; you would have acted already.

But no...you're sitting at your computer on a Saturday not doing jack shit. You must be a coward.

Do share with the class what you expect him to do.

Many of us would be “sour” and a bit angry after being persecuted so massively and unjustly for so long culminating in three (probably soon to be 4) bullshit indictments.

Come on. You know Trump is always the smartest guy in the room. That's why he took the documents, called the Georgia secretary of state and tried to overturn the election.

Come on. You know Trump is always the smartest guy in the room.

No. I didn’t know that. Smarter than you? No doubt.
That's why he took the documents,

Did he? Or were they packed up for him and sent by the government to his Florida home?
called the Georgia secretary of state and tried to overturn the election.

He did calll the Ga. Secretary of State. But there is zero credible evidence that he thereby tried to “overturn the election.”

He didn’t.
Sure he did. Trump is taking it to the limit.
No. I didn’t know that. Smarter than you? No doubt.

Did he? Or were they packed up for him and sent by the government to his Florida home?

He did calll the Ga. Secretary of State. But there is zero credible evidence that he thereby tried to “overturn the election.”
Georgia recorded his call.

or maybe its the very last resort that we would rather not go to,,
What would be the breaking point? You vote doesn't matter (according to you) and your idol is being legally attacked for political reasons (according to you). How many supposedly stolen elections does it take for you to act, wimp?
but our options are running out
Is the board going away? That seems to be the only option.

What would be the breaking point? You vote doesn't matter (according to you) and your idol is being legally attacked for political reasons (according to you). How many supposedly stolen elections does it take for you to act, wimp?

Is the board going away? That seems to be the only option.
when did I say my vote doesnt count???

Forum List

Back