Trump is right again--PUNCH that cop!!?= hate cops--love criminals

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..New Yorkers are idiots/etc = like Trump says......he moves from the shithole morons and this happens--hahahhahaa...he is dead on again
...again and again---they LOVE criminality [ for some reason! ] and hate cops that are just doing their job
..here New York idiots are mad because they have to follow the law and pay to ride the subway !!!
OMG--they want them to pay to ride the subway---what is the world coming to!!??

..same old crap--criminal commits crime, RESISTS/attacks and fights with cops = people get UPSET!!!
F**k the police

hahahahahahahhaha
punch that cop!!!!??? = morons..they need some head busting
20501754-7641627-The_protesters_started_gathering_at_about_7pm_and_unfurled_signs-a-2_1572676231245.jpg

Anti-cop protesters in Brooklyn block traffic, vandalize bus, say 'Don't let these pigs touch us' | Daily Mail Online

remember the mob scene in:
MEGO_EscapeFromNY_BackerFront.jpg

Last edited:
Arrest the line jumpers while ignoring the criminals on Wall Street. As long as we continue to do that I'm going to support the protesters no matter what their beef is.

Arrest the line jumpers while ignoring the criminals on Wall Street. As long as we continue to do that I'm going to support the protesters no matter what their beef is.
.....what criminals on Wall Street would that be?? you provide no evidence --just crap and babble

.....what criminals on Wall Street would that be?? you provide no evidence --just crap and babble

It's not like it hasn't been discussed endlessly for the last decade.

..yes--support criminals--that's very logical [ hahahahah ]
..of course '''no matter what their beef is'' = typical dumbshit --you don't even know what's going on in the world

WOW---now that is some great evidence --better than your first post

..New Yorkers are idiots/etc = like Trump says......he moves from the shithole morons and this happens--hahahhahaa...he is dead on again
...again and again---they LOVE criminality [ for some reason! ] and hate cops that are just doing their job
..here New York idiots are mad because they have to follow the law and pay to ride the subway !!!
OMG--they want them to pay to ride the subway---what is the world coming to!!??

..same old crap--criminal commits crime, RESISTS/attacks and fights with cops = people get UPSET!!!

hahahahahahahhaha
punch that cop!!!!??? = morons
20501754-7641627-The_protesters_started_gathering_at_about_7pm_and_unfurled_signs-a-2_1572676231245.jpg

Anti-cop protesters in Brooklyn block traffic, vandalize bus, say 'Don't let these pigs touch us' | Daily Mail Online

Some people aren’t really cut out for civilization.

..typical= instead of being civil--they [ protesters ] want to be violent--get it?? the jackasses who didn't pay the fare got violent....now these protesters are promoting violence--which is what got the idiot in bigger trouble while fighting the cops
hahahahahha...idiots
..they are just stupid--plain and simple --stupid

It is reasons like this and others that promote the feeling that a policeman might not be safe in a given situation.
You have people (idiots) claiming that every policeman is a raving lunatic murderer. We have professional sports, celebrity's, everyday people promoting the idea that police are bad. They promote the idea that they will shoot you, beat you, arrest you, harass you just for being on the same street.
Then when a police officer is confronted by someone acting irradically they wonder why that officer might feel unsure or react the way they do.

916KHe%2B%2Bb6L._SX425_.jpg

It is reasons like this and others that promote the feeling that a policeman might not be safe in a given situation.
You have people (idiots) claiming that every policeman is a raving lunatic murderer. We have professional sports, celebrity's, everyday people promoting the idea that police are bad. They promote the idea that they will shoot you, beat you, arrest you, harass you just for being on the same street.
Then when a police officer is confronted by someone acting irradically they wonder why that officer might feel unsure or react the way they do.
..and politicians --even Hillary Clinton!!! she says dumbshit like the blacks do

here: = cops shoot about 200 blacks per year- the ''vast majority armed and dangerous''
so she says that has to STOP--but blacks murder about 3000 blacks every year---
= idiocy
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
‘Madness Has to Stop,’ Hillary Clinton Declares at N.A.A.C.P. Conference

Fewer and fewer police will do less and less. Some who remain police are in it for a bit of graft. Fed up citizens will hire private security. Like magic, New York becomes Sao Paulo Brazil.

Fewer and fewer police will do less and less. Some who remain police are in it for a bit of graft. Fed up citizens will hire private security. Like magic, New York becomes Sao Paulo Brazil.
..if they are smart, they would not take ANY chances regarding shooting/arresting/even talking because those idiots tie their hands

..typical= instead of being civil--they [ protesters ] want to be violent--get it?? the jackasses who didn't pay the fare got violent....now these protesters are promoting violence--which is what got the idiot in bigger trouble while fighting the cops
hahahahahha...idiots

Rode the Houston Metro train once going to a Texans game....
Very nice trains,they were clean and modern. But as me and my buddy were sitting there we noticed a pattern.
Literally 80% of the people didnt pay. Of course once I got home I did a little digging into our Metro system and found that they relied on the honor system when it came to fares.
Fucking insane!!!!! No damn wonder it needs constant tax dollar funding!!

hahahahahha...idiots

Very nice trains,they were clean and modern. But as me and my buddy were sitting there we noticed a pattern.
Literally 80% of the people didnt pay. Of course once I got home I did a little digging into our Metro system and found that they relied on the honor system when it came to fares.
..I think a lot of metro trains have the honor system ..we have the same problem here

Then you should have no problem providing your evidence

hahahahahha...idiots

..I think a lot of metro trains have the honor system ..we have the same problem here

Shits fuken crazy!!!
Lets run a train in the poorer parts of town and we'll rely on the honor system?
What kinda dumbass came up with this plan?

hahahahahha...idiots

Shits fuken crazy!!!
Lets run a train in the poorer parts of town and we'll rely on the honor system?
..and of course the ''poorer'' people always cause trouble on the metro

hahahahahha...idiots

Shits fuken crazy!!!
..here's a nice NY subway rider attacking a female

Forum List

Back