"Trump is smarter than a lot of people think he is...."

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, COS to Colin Powell, nails it.

Warning: Trump fans won't be able to handle this, I suggest they be sitting down and have a hankie with vapors ready prior to viewing:

Fast forward to 2:00

for all of us who have a pet rodent...hampster/gerbil/ferret/mouse/rat....etc.....we all agree that our furry little pets have a much higher IQ than Hillary! at least our rodents dont delete their emails !!!

Look who's talking you people nominated Hillary the woman's career is paved with failure and scandals and lies :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: And Bill damn he looks ravaged by STD's how many women has he bedded 200?

Last edited:
I would watch your video op but that "pundit" is such a fucking pussy, I can't bare the thought of hearing his voice ever again after watching him tremble for his life on live tv in Ferguson. Whimpered & whined that he was one of them bla bla bla

• Banned
The above postings are exemplary examples of why the Republican party is in full collapse: they prefer to wallow in ignorance rather than face a possible truth. They are scared, mostly white, and poorly educated. Mr. Murk, I gave you the time stamp on where to go on that video and apparently you don't know how to work YouTube. So when Hillary wins this fall, please don't blame anyone but yourselves.

Mushrooms live in the dark and thrive off manure....Perfect analogy for today's GOP.

The above postings are exemplary examples of why the Republican party is in full collapse: they prefer to wallow in ignorance rather than face a possible truth. They are scared, mostly white, and poorly educated. Mr. Murk, I gave you the time stamp on where to go on that video and apparently you don't know how to work YouTube. So when Hillary wins this fall, please don't blame anyone but yourselves.

Mushrooms live in the dark and thrive off manure....Perfect analogy for today's GOP.
I don't need to watch your stupid video to be informed. In fact it is entirely possible that I know more about Trump than you despite you apparently thinking that you are the knowledge giver.
Get over yourself

• Banned

I don't need to watch your stupid video to be informed. In fact it is entirely possible that I know more about Trump than you despite you apparently thinking that you are the knowledge giver.
Get over yourself

Well then if that is so, pray tell what it is you know. Of course, if you weren't worried about what Col. Wilkerson says in the video (because you are the bearer of Trump truth), you would watch it so you could refute him and gleefully correct me. But you won't, because you don't know $#!t, Mr. Murk.

"Trump is smarter than a lot of people think he is...."

No, he isn't.

Mr. Lakhota, according to Col. Wilkerson, this massive string of missteps, insults, ignorance of foreign affairs and errors by Trump is to destroy the Republican party. Given that he's changed his political trajectory in the last few years and is a master of reality television, it just plain makes sense. Trump is grinning like a possum with a sweet potato, as my mama used to say.

I would watch your video op but that "pundit" is such a fucking pussy, I can't bare the thought of hearing his voice ever again after watching him tremble for his life on live tv in Ferguson. Whimpered & whined that he was one of them bla bla bla
At least he has normal sized hands.

Trump never made a deans list or graduated with honors. He's a con man. Wise in the ways of duping people and impressing idiots.

Like his tax returns, his college records are in hiding. The only thing he is, is what he says he is. No Proof whatsoever. Just a believe me or two, or ten.

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, COS to Colin Powell, nails it.

Warning: Trump fans won't be able to handle this, I suggest they be sitting down and have a hankie with vapors ready prior to viewing:

Fast forward to 2:00

I've been saying this from the beginning of Trump's run. His mission is to expose and destroy the Republican Party .. and he's doing an excellent job of doing just that.

Forum List

Back